Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Errr well I guess it was from a Wrestlemania it was a programme with all the autographs on it and it took Miz 10 years to figure out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And about how his dad will call and congratulate everyone except him such as Kofi and Keith Slater [sic].

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My favorite is still the IC Champs one though where Daniel Bryan and Ziggler just spend the whole 20 minutes trolling the poo poo out of Ryback who just looks nervous about being there anyway. lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

The Edge and Christian episode of Stone Cold Podcast is a must see.

My friend went to highschool with them and was telling me they used to go around beating up jocks with wrestling moves.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

My friend went to highschool with them and was telling me they used to go around beating up jocks with wrestling moves.

Christian met Edge by being a new kid in the school who brought a honest to god ninja star and invited everyone to his house to throw it at trees and stuff.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Christian met Edge by being a new kid in the school who brought a honest to god ninja star and invited everyone to his house to throw it at trees and stuff.

One time my friends incredibly rich cousin gave him a samurai sword for Christmas and we spent an afternoon throwing vegetables into the air and slicing them until his dad saw us and took the sword away forever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wealth
As of 2006, McMahon has a $12 million penthouse in Manhattan, a $40 million mansion in Greenwich, Connecticut, a $20 million vacation home,[101] and a 47-foot sports yacht named Sexy Bitch.[101][102]

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

My favorite is still the IC Champs one though where Daniel Bryan and Ziggler just spend the whole 20 minutes trolling the poo poo out of Ryback who just looks nervous about being there anyway. lmfao

where is that i couldnt find it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://network.wwe.com/video/v509667483

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I love Vader.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Right now he's fighting Goldust who is dressed up as him. And Luna is also dressed up as him.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo... Vader had the nards to stand up to Kane and actually got some good shots in on him.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell, holy poo poo! He just tombstoned Kane!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Kane nearly stumbled out of the ring trying to lift Vader into the tombstone position.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Vader/Dustin sounds like a badass match.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Vader owns. He was a piece of poo poo when i met him and it cost like 40 bucks to make him wear the mask in the picture

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I didnt pay that btw

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Terry Funk staggering around after getting punched is so awesome.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Dustin's one of my favorite guys who never got a run at the top. Watch that famous WarGames match from '92 and he's the best guy in that match imo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pantera kicked Too Sexy Brian Christopher in the chest through the ropes and his back muscles came an inch off his skeleton.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao The same episode Goldust and Luna come out as HHH and Chyna. Luna makes a pretty cool looking Chyna.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's wearing a gigantic fake witch's nose painted skin color.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

He's wearing a gigantic fake witch's nose painted skin color.

lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I forgot Hell in a Cell was tonight.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i appreciate that the network emails me anytime a big live event is coming up cuz thats the only way i know

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

I forgot Hell in a Cell was tonight.

Same here. I'll put it on though

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i'm looking forward to hell in the cell

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

Same here. I'll put it on though

after checking on who is playing in the sunday night nfl game, i too will be tuning in to hell in a cell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just have a sense every PPV eve on saturdays that the next night will be a PPV so that's how I know.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I've ordered out food and am excited to watch HIAC.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I ordered Tijuana Flats.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I got a fried shrimp sandwich.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Might order a pizza. Also moved the small monitor out of the bedroom so I could play DQVIII while watching.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I ordered Tijuana Flats.

Win.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Are you guys ready to watch some freakin wrestlin?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh shnykies Tyler Breeze is finally on the main roster?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope Lesnar wins clean tonight.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh my god!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is this the first reappearance of Zeb or has he come back since Lesnar killed him