Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Sailor Senshi?
This poll is closed.
Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino 6 4.51%
Sailor Mercury/Ami Mizuno 15 11.28%
Sailor Mars/Rei Hino 23 17.29%
Sailor Jupiter/Makoto Kino 42 31.58%
Sailor Venus/Minako Aino 6 4.51%
why didnt you put the outers on here fucker 41 30.83%
Total: 133 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

osumatsu san seems to be the dirty humor show this season so maaybe i'll give that a whirl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Argona posted:

I'm almost done with season 2.... imma need a new show soon

Watch a robot one imo

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

is it pronounced hydro-city or hy-drocity

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Stairmaster posted:

What does your heart tell you?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

What does your heart tell you?

its just scat singing act 1

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Bad Seafood posted:

Oh, don't get me wrong. Hamon's great. I love it. I'm just saying that despite all Araki's efforts to nail it down, it really was ultimately a tool of narrative convenience.

I imagine his thought process went something like having more people who used Hamon for specific purposes and signature moves like Caesar with his bubbles, but then you run into the issue that theoretically everybody could use anybody else's stuff if they felt like it, so he came up with a new power that'd be unique from person to person, added a bit more style, and there you have Stands.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Stairmaster posted:

Gentlemen say "Hydro-city."

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Bad Seafood posted:

Hamon was 100% BS all the time on demand.

you mean sendo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
All the votes for Sailor Jupiter are votes for a better world.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I'm starting to realize that Rorona has a more complex crafting system than just throwing everything together haphazardly. At the very least, I need to make stronger bullets if I want Cory to match up with everyone else. That or always just call servants to shoot everything for me. Also Esty Dee joined my party and now everything is great.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

What was his name?

If I was into dudes, I would totally date a murse. ;)

Her name is Perla, though. Nice lady. But between her having to switch shifts very often and me being an idiot manchild in his mid-twenties it kinda killed our chances. I do still talk to her, and she taught me a gently caress-ton about sleeping strategies. Which was really useful to start keeping my insomnia into check.

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!
Aw, the scene with Sonic in the forest in One Punch Man was like the cheapest shot in the episode rather than the rotating camera moneyshot it is in the manga.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I would have voted for Venus but Mars already got my vote because she is very hot. Alternately, I would have voted for Pluto because she is very cool.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Reds posted:

Aw, the scene with Sonic in the forest in One Punch Man was like the cheapest shot in the episode rather than the rotating camera moneyshot it is in the manga.

dropped

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Allarion posted:

I would have voted for Venus but Mars already got my vote because she is very hot. Alternately, I would have voted for Pluto because she is very cool.

uh i think you should take a look at the lepers colony before saying these sort of things friend

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Reds posted:

But what about the crotch-punch?

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!
I swear to god if we get to this scene and it doesn't look like it took a month to animate...

Just don't even bother animating it, just post the gif for the scene and then switch to animation.

Wark Say posted:

That speaks for itself.

I guess they blew their highly-animated shot for the episode on the scene with Sonic and Hammerhead.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Stairmaster posted:

uh i think you should take a look at the lepers colony before saying these sort of things friend

Pluto being very cool is just straight up the hard truth

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Didn't Murata actually learn how to do that by going to an animation studio and learning the craft first hand or something?

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Wark Say posted:

Lovingly animated, it flops around

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
hidrawcity

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
This thread's negative energy is keeping my regular connection down. I am disappointed in almost everyone.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Sylphid posted:

This thread's negative energy is keeping my regular connection down. I am disappointed in almost everyone.

we're all friends here though?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sylphid posted:

Go back to the Root, blondie.

Anyway, gotta keep a normal sleeping schedule. Especially now that we already turned our watches 1 hour back here in México, but the dang gringos don't do it until next week! G'night!

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Wark Say posted:

Go back to the Root, blondie.

Anyway, gotta keep a normal sleeping schedule. Especially now that we already turned our watches 1 hour back here in México, but the dang gringos don't do it until next week! G'night!

Good night!

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Droyer posted:

we're all friends here though?

Then why is my connection still down? It's very sensitive.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Turn that down into an own by making fun of somebody for being different.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sylphid posted:

Then why is my connection still down? It's very sensitive.

It's just being tsun.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Bad Seafood posted:

Turn that down into an own by making fun of somebody for being different.

this pun doesn't work out loud

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Strange Quark posted:

It's just being tsun.

I wish I could find something it thinks is cute, so I could warm its heart.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

?!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
brotherman bill

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
The Walking Dead is really good this season

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Yuck.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

The Walking Dead is really good this season

I don't believe you

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

brotherman bill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQAZmbcNImI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Droyer posted:

I don't believe you

Yeah, generally the show operates somewhere between watchable and really terrible, but the last three episodes have all been really good.

• Locked thread