Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Chili posted:

May want to consider thumbnailing that picture, can't even see it on my laptop.

It's a REALLY fat cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Chili posted:

Pretty sure most cats would consider you not being able to see something on your laptop a victory

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

"OH MY GOD LOOK AT THOSE CUTE LITTLE FUCKERS!!!!! THEY COULD MAKE DEATH METAL BANDS SING LULLABIES!!!!"

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
The snow dusting the back of that top one. I just want to give it a Dickensian hat and scarf.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
Can't comment on everything individually but page 200 was wonderful. Fat cat.

Tlacuache
Jul 3, 2007
Cross my heart, smack me dead, stick a lobster on my head.

Chili posted:

poo poo, was that my picture? I was phone posting.

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy
Domestication is imminent...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z95nXbfv-4

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
March of the sinister ducks

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Nordick posted:

March of the sinister ducks

I'm tempted to hammer the report button for you posting that without sound.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

Saffronica posted:

For more Charlie, scroll down!

The first day we brought Charlie home. A ball of puppy fat and floof. Pink nose!

We started to notice his nose is changing colour here.

Here we have the Sofa Shark, he waits for you to sit down before shooting his head out and sinking those razor sharp puppy teeth into the back of your heel...

Oh nose.

Charlie and his new fox toy earlier today.

:shittypop:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Kavak posted:

I'm tempted to hammer the report button for you posting that without sound.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFPteBsNY-s

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

That was actually quieter than I thought it would be. Thank you!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
My friend's mom found a puppy the other day, and it's weapons grade cute.

She has a horrible poker tail though.

He just sent me the links to the pics.

Apparently her name is Charlot and she has decided that his mom is now her mom too. She's also decided that the little carrier you see in the pic is her new home, and has put a dog toy and 2 sticks in there.

:kimchi:

Tofu Terry
Oct 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Our farm dog had to be inside for a week after a surgery and she couldn't stop wiggling.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Kavak posted:

That was actually quieter than I thought it would be. Thank you!
Those waddlebutts are still in "peep peep" mode and haven't gone "wak wak" yet.

Case in point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPb_mScMG6Q

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

^^ My favourite thing in this is the very brief duck traffic jam

Catnipped posted:

Our farm dog had to be inside for a week after a surgery and she couldn't stop wiggling.

WARP SPEED HAPPY

bimmian
Oct 16, 2008

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
good dogges

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

cash crab posted:

^^ My favourite thing in this is the very brief duck traffic jam

That and like a minute later when the guy recording is right next to a pickup. Ducks aren't sure where to go, it's like the embodiment of the GPS "recalculating route" voice, the confusion is practically palpable. And at no time is "flying" ever an option, so it's even funnier.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Yup, gonna steal your puppy. Any day now.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
I know this just came after a conversation about how all dogs are cute, but Bimmian has what is pretty much the Cutest Golden Retriever Puppy Ever.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

mycot posted:

I know this just came after a conversation about how all dogs are cute, but Bimmian has what is pretty much the Cutest Golden Retriever Puppy Ever.

No it's cool

Bumblefuck!
Jan 20, 2007

Hmm, I wonder how Frankie is doing lately?

Pretty good, it seems

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!

Bumblefuck! posted:

Pretty good, it seems

YES! I've been wondering about Frankie for a while now! Thank you for the update.

Because of Frankie, I now have a love of horrible adorable Goblin Cats.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I'm stressed out about tomorrow even though I shouldn't be (first computer build nervousness :science: ) Pictures of Frankie and hairless cats in general would be greatly appreciated.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I'm stressed out about tomorrow even though I shouldn't be (first computer build nervousness :science: ) Pictures of Frankie and hairless cats in general would be greatly appreciated.

You've probably done a ton of research already, but it's actually really simple in the end. If possible, try to have a step-by-step picture or video guide available (lots of those on youtube) and just follow along. Remember to plug in the fans!

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Foxhound posted:

You've probably done a ton of research already, but it's actually really simple in the end. If possible, try to have a step-by-step picture or video guide available (lots of those on youtube) and just follow along. Remember to plug in the fans!

Don't do what I did and connect the power supply to the motherboard's fan power out.

But if you do, the parts that fry probably aren't important and the motherboard will still work. :buddy:

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx

Bumblefuck! posted:

Frankie 4 ever

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I'm stressed out about tomorrow even though I shouldn't be (first computer build nervousness :science: )

You'll be fine. Just make sure you discharge yourself on the case before handling anything, read the instructions and don't try to force anything. They're really quite simple once you get the hang of it.

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'
These days computer parts pretty much can only go one way in one place. You'll probably have to put more effort into screwing it up than doing it right.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

dupersaurus posted:

These days computer parts pretty much can only go one way in one place. You'll probably have to put more effort into screwing it up than doing it right.

This, I built a computer two years ago and it was really simple, the only problem I had was they had shipped the wrong number of a couple kind of screws.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Also, otter pup playing with tiger cub :swoon:
http://i.imgur.com/RKWZmKo.webm

Tofu Terry
Oct 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Malachite_Dragon posted:

It's only one letter off :shrug:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

If he wants you to push him around, you best loving do it.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Nordick posted:

Also, otter pup playing with tiger cub :swoon:
http://i.imgur.com/RKWZmKo.webm

I like that this goes down exactly the same as it does with the domestic equivalents:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksjEBJA7Iwg

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

https://twitter.com/SHAKEhizi_BSK/status/658579310031142915/photo/1

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Big paws are the best paws
http://i.imgur.com/LjFqp0E.webm

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

PicklePants posted:

Because of Frankie, I now have a love of horrible adorable Goblin Cats.

I want someone to cross-breed a nekkid cat with one of those Oriental Shorthair cats so I can have a legit Dobby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Bumblefuck! posted:

Pretty good, it seems

I feel like this cat is about to give me a quest.

• Locked thread