Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

OctoberBlues posted:

Turns out I am actually twice as stupid as I thought! This is good information to have.

Have some corn tea.

Looks tasty. Throw some barley in for bonus points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

That is a brick of cream cheese that has probably been sitting in a fridge for god knows how long, and has molded all of the way through.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bina posted:

That is a brick of cream cheese that has probably been sitting in a fridge for god knows how long, and has molded all of the way through.

RareAcumen posted:

Drum posted:

My parents were going to make grilled cheese, and they (for some reason) enjoy Velveeta.

But we're not quite sure what the hell happened inside the plastic Velveeta keeper.

How dare you doubt me. :colbert:

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

RareAcumen posted:

How dare you doubt me. :colbert:

THAT is Velveeta? :barf:

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm procrastinating so I'm going to bingo this entire post.

Looks like a perfectly normal New Mexico style beef burrito to me, with the traditional green chile sauce. I'd eat it, hell I had one just like it the other day but with an even better meat, carne adovada.

Not my fault you 'nucks only know 2 sauces: ketchup and maple syrup. :colbert:

edit: now that I'm no longer phone-posting I will comment that the cheese looks a little suspect and the sauce sub-par.

Pham Nuwen has a new favorite as of 05:26 on Oct 26, 2015

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

cash crab posted:

whitefolk.jpg

LiveOutOfAMicrowave.jpg more like.

Microwave potatoes to cook them.
Microwave a pack of MacCains pre-mixed easy-steam peas-carrots-beans-corn.
Put slice of pork on pan for 10mins either side while microwaving.
Cut bread, put butter on it.

#wifematerial

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
What would the Anti -food version of the 5 mother sauces be? All I've got so far is

- ketchup
- ranch (US only)
- The stuff Papa Johns gives you

There have to be at least 2 more extremely common sauces/condiments that people use in such a fashion on their food.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

pentyne posted:

What would the Anti -food version of the 5 mother sauces be? All I've got so far is

- ketchup
- ranch (US only)
- The stuff Papa Johns gives you

There have to be at least 2 more extremely common sauces/condiments that people use in such a fashion on their food.

BBQ Sauce? The gloopy type that's half HFCS.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Ketchup
Ranch
BBQ sauce
Mayo
Ranch again

Weatherwax
Aug 17, 2008

I think the :denmark: version would be:

Ketchup
Thousand Island
Mayo
Knorr bearnaise (It tastes nothing like real bearnaise sauce, but because it's been around for ever it got to keep bearnaise in it's name).
Remoulade

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Danish remoulade is some serious AFP. It's basically sickly yellow mayo with chunks in it.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
And true to AFP, it's delicious.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

BBQ Sauce? The gloopy type that's half HFCS.
Even being in Australia where nothing has HFCS in it, it would still have to be ketchup, "bbq" sauce, mayo, thousand island/ranch*, sriracha.

Ranch dressing isn't big here (I've never had it/seen it), but thousand island dressing is maybe equivalent, it's the stuff people want to pour over salad and seafood.

Fo3 has a new favorite as of 13:22 on Oct 26, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

And you can make it yourself! Yaaaaay! Serves "15"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

quote:

Mix ranch dressing into softened cream cheese*, set aside.

:magical:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Whoever came up with that monstrosity deserves to serve 15 to life

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

More easy mode monstrosities

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
I just shouted "that is NOT alfredo sauce!" out loud.

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

So, I get the idea of using American "cheese" slices like this when you have no alternatives around. But why on earth would you just slap the whole slice on top? Why not tear it into pieces to melt better?

Who am I kidding, like these people would take any extra steps.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Donation's out the door. Unfortunately our local Humane Society doesn't have a fancypants online system, so I'ma go grab them some stuff from their list of things they need (namely blankets and cat food--they're always short on those two items) instead.

gg, next burg :yayclod:

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Kakairo posted:

So, I get the idea of using American "cheese" slices like this when you have no alternatives around. But why on earth would you just slap the whole slice on top? Why not tear it into pieces to melt better?

That's what I thought as well, but the cheese slices are actually the ravioli. Changes very little, except that it was probably velveeta or something and that whole plate makes me want to barf.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Kakairo posted:

Those aren't cheese slices, looks just like very large ravioli in what looks like a velveeta sauce.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Those aren't cheese slices, looks just like very large ravioli in what looks like a velveeta alfredo sauce.

FTFY.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Is the dress sauce white or yellow???

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

SLOSifl posted:

That's what I thought as well, but the cheese slices are actually the ravioli. Changes very little, except that it was probably velveeta or something and that whole plate makes me want to barf.

SLOSifl posted:

Ah, whoops. That's what I get for phone posting. Still, my statement stands for plenty of other things in this thread.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

GrandpaPants posted:

Is the dress sauce white or yellow???
Given cell phone pic color balance, the answer is yes.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

cash crab posted:

More easy mode monstrosities

What was the search terms for this, 'rec center basement' ?

If that green stuff is guac, probably would.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Donation's out the door. Unfortunately our local Humane Society doesn't have a fancypants online system, so I'ma go grab them some stuff from their list of things they need (namely blankets and cat food--they're always short on those two items) instead.

gg, next burg :yayclod:

Thank you! I also signed up to volunteer at mine because I don't have the cash to donate atm.

ACES CURE PLANES please put my burg in op too.....

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Maybe it's my phone, but I can't tell if that's a small potato or a really fat sausage.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Picnic Princess posted:

Maybe it's my phone, but I can't tell if that's a small potato or a really fat sausage.

I think it's a hot dog with too much topping in an overly large bun.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

bunnyofdoom posted:

Thank you! I also signed up to volunteer at mine because I don't have the cash to donate atm.

ACES CURE PLANES please put my burg in op too.....

Yeah, just getting around to it. I'm lazy. :shrug:

Also, after talking to that friend who posted the apple picture, apparently it wasn't ketchup, but chamoy. Disgust retracted.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

chitoryu12 posted:

I think it's a hot dog with too much topping in an overly large bun.

Goddammit, that didn't even occur to me.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFP5mmPZe_c

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

This is so good and perfect

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

That sabotage on Cutthroat Kitchen! It has a name!

Telegnostic
Apr 24, 2008
What kind of madman cooks eggs on top of a sofa?

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Telegnostic posted:

What kind of madman cooks eggs on top of a sofa?

The same kind of madman who has been doing reviews on top of the same sofa for almost a decade now.

So basically someone completely beyond our definition of insanity and deep into the next level beyond that.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

What the gently caress is that

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

The same kind of madman who has been doing reviews on top of the same sofa for almost a decade now.

So basically someone completely beyond our definition of insanity and deep into the next level beyond that.

Ashen's sofa has seen some poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

I'm curious how his right hand managed to surprise him with a gift.

• Locked thread