Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747
And this is why Germany is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valkyn
Jun 6, 2004

Have you seen this camwhore before?
this tractor looks like more fun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yHl24QynOM

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
http://www.boredpanda.com/renaissance-mechanics-photo-portraits-freddy-fabris/

Phone postin', can't re host

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Holy poo poo. Wanna work at that shop.

triple clutcher
Jul 3, 2012

tax the rich farmers?

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

triple clutcher posted:

tax the rich farmers?

ooo, wouldnt go saying that around the midwest!

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Another in the "It came from Imgur" series

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
3 posts up mate

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH
Work stuffs:

1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air:

Packing a bit of a punch under the hood:

The only "PT" that matters, a 1951 Chevrolet Panel Truck:

With its own thrifty surprise under the hood:

:stwoon:

Root Bear fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Oct 25, 2015

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Root Bear posted:

Work stuffs:

1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air:

Packing a bit of a punch under the hood:

The only "PT" that matters, a 1951 Chevrolet Panel Truck:

With its own thrifty surprise under the hood:

:stwoon:

That panel truck is beautiful. My wife always gushes when we pass something similar, I think we need something in our garage like that. For bike hauling, of course...

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Next level

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

That's a really nice looking air filter setup.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Car stuff puts people in...strange moods

https://www.facebook.com/streetfx/videos/10156334876675112/

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

El Jebus posted:

That panel truck is beautiful. My wife always gushes when we pass something similar, I think we need something in our garage like that. For bike hauling, of course...

That is indeed cool, I never knew chev made one in the 1950s.
Australia was big on them in the 60s and 70s. GM holden made them, also chrysler and ford.
They were called panel vans here though - as there was no interior wall/window to separate the cargo from the front seats, so more of a van than a truck/ute. they had a higher roof line for taller loads in the back too
But even down here they stopped making them by the early 80s except for ford falcon panel vans into the mid 1990s.
There were smaller versions like the little chev/holden/isuzu Gemini 2 door panel vans/wagons in the early 1980s while the gemini was RWD. Oh, and of course the leyland mini panelvan and opel corsa/holden barina had a crazy panel van version called the combo.
But they stopped making big cars/utes into proper large useful panelvans.

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Oct 26, 2015

Modus Man
Jun 8, 2004

Soiled Meat
Van yeah! I made a delivery today and nobody was there so I couldn't get any info on this van but I had to share what I saw.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

Not quite as extreme, but the family and I went to a folk festival in southern VA that had some pretty AI poo poo there. This was by far my favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_cToeUkPIY

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Modus Man posted:

Van yeah! I made a delivery today and nobody was there so I couldn't get any info on this van but I had to share what I saw.

Fukken' rad.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I wonder if they have barf bags in the door pockets to handle passengers losing their lunch in corners.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Thats why the paint is flaking off.
Corrosion by stomach acid.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
"If this van's a-rockin', move away quickly to avoid being squashed."

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Miata being the happiest rally car.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

It was good, then I scrolled down, and it was awesome.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Modus Man posted:

this is bad rear end.

I found its newer sibling

I've been tempted to leave a note of "I want this" on it.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Bajaha posted:

Someone put this on my facebook feed today in a form of a stupid meme. I responded "It looks so happy!".

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

xzzy posted:

It was good, then I scrolled down, and it was awesome.

Came here to post this.

JBark
Jun 27, 2000
Good passwords are a good idea.

Collateral Damage posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klPJZ_hR0hI

When an imgur webm is posted, you can usually take the image ID and add it to http://imgur.com/gallery/<id> and there will usually be a source link.

I grinned like an idiot for this entire video. It's is almost exactly how I pictured myself when I was driving our old Allis Chalmers WD 45 around the farm as a kid. Power sliding in the mud, popping the hand clutch to lift the front wheels. I amazed I never killed myself on that thing.

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

Uh, I need to know what's going on with this Thriftmaster.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

I saw a Lexus LFA for the first time today. It's pretty funky looking, and not good funky... But Holy God that sound! And it was only pootling in traffic, and the dude didn't open it once we got to the highway. But still, that has got to be one of the sweetest sounding engines out there.

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh

Bajaha posted:

I have seen the undercarriage of a spec miata more than once at our local track.

GentlemanofLeisure
Aug 27, 2008

Linedance posted:

I saw a Lexus LFA for the first time today. It's pretty funky looking, and not good funky... But Holy God that sound! And it was only pootling in traffic, and the dude didn't open it once we got to the highway. But still, that has got to be one of the sweetest sounding engines out there.
I've seen one of those one time. I was at a gas station and heard it coming, but didn't know what it was. A few seconds later a bright yellow LFA roars past and I scream out loud "That's an LFA!" Once it passed, I realized everyone was looking at me strangely. Worth it.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Hell the pictures I took of my Civic next to a Le Car, I actually slammed full stop on the brakes and threw it into reverse and floored it like you'd see in a movie and my friend was more pissed off he had to wait another minute to get to my place to crack his beer than I felt was warranted :colbert:

Insanity comes at all price points.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

No Name
Piss OK Genitals intact
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

GentlemanofLeisure posted:

I've seen one of those one time. I was at a gas station and heard it coming, but didn't know what it was. A few seconds later a bright yellow LFA roars past and I scream out loud "That's an LFA!" Once it passed, I realized everyone was looking at me strangely. Worth it.

14 INCH DICK posted:

Hell the pictures I took of my Civic next to a Le Car, I actually slammed full stop on the brakes and threw it into reverse and floored it like you'd see in a movie and my friend was more pissed off he had to wait another minute to get to my place to crack his beer than I felt was warranted :colbert:

Insanity comes at all price points.

Diff'rent strokes. It takes, diff'rent strokes. It takes, diff'rent strokes to move the world!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

The Locator posted:

Someone put this on my facebook feed today in a form of a stupid meme. I responded "It looks so happy!".

It really does.

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎

GentlemanofLeisure posted:

When I was dating the woman I later married, I warned her that if I was ever craning my neck to gawk at something, it's probably a car or motorcycle and not a woman.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I trained myself not to rubberneck exotics as a teenager. It was just after the first Viper came out, was in a left turn lane and saw one driving my direction in oncoming traffic. I was staring so hard that I completely failed to notice the traffic behind the Viper and had begun to make my left turn. No accident but that's just because everyone else was on the ball.

So since then I glance at it, go "aww yeah" and roll down the window to hear the exhaust note.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpSm8wGfZ6k

Brutal :allears:

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

:stare: That idle... :fap:

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

No Name
Piss OK Genitals intact
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Mother.

gently caress.

:flashfap:

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Sorry for the poo poo quality. I was parked at a red light and barely had time to grab my phone.

There was a time when this was my favorite modern car in the world, and seeing one in person in southern California has only happened one other time for me, so I consider this very awesome.

Nice Noble, dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Yeah that looks like a sweet bug.