Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

henkman posted:

all riven players can go pound sand
Thank you quikshot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

henkman posted:

Actually Renekton Gracie is cool, while riven is stupid as heck and all riven players can go pound sand

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

boxbox's job is literally to play riven 12 hours a day for hundreds of people who continue to watch him for some unfathomable reason.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

nomadologique posted:

boxbox's job is literally to play riven 12 hours a day for hundreds of people who continue to watch him for some unfathomable reason.

Oh, we know why

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I watched Boxbox's stream the other day and he's dating some girl forcing a lillypichu voice and it sounded horrible and boxbox isn't good with girls either it was all so awful

Just keep dressing up as Battle Bunny Riven, Boxbox

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

henkman posted:

Oh, we know why

drat he a good lookin woman

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
People watch Boxbox' stream for reasons beyond the fact that he's loving cute ?

Also the rules for team skins for Worlds have basically changed every year. Season 2 was just the champs TPA picked in the final game. Season 3 was mostly decided by Riot and was a mix of signature and meta champs. Season 4 was mostly decided by the players themselves.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Flameingblack posted:

I watched Boxbox's stream the other day and he's dating some girl forcing a lillypichu voice and it sounded horrible and boxbox isn't good with girls either it was all so awful

Just keep dressing up as Battle Bunny Riven, Boxbox

Is it the same girl that his stream got him to ask out, because that was loving hilarious

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

henkman posted:

Actually Renekton Gracie is cool, while riven is stupid as heck and all riven players can go pound sand

Thank you for speaking truth to power.

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

TSM just announced they're holding tryouts for ADC. http://www.tsm.gg/index.php/news/tsm-adc-tryout/

Maybe TSM Freeze?

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

M. Night Skymall posted:

TSM just announced they're holding tryouts for ADC. http://www.tsm.gg/index.php/news/tsm-adc-tryout/

Maybe TSM Freeze?

TSM Imp

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
TSM wild turtle

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
TSM Chaox

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

TSM wild turtle

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Work Friend Keven posted:

TSM wild turtle

TSM Keven. Just Keven.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

AnonSpore posted:

TSM Keven. Just Keven.

It starts with Ke but it doesn't end with ven, it ends with ITHMCBRIEF

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream
Shame Keith already got picked up by another team, he's a good prospect.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine posted:

It starts with Ke but it doesn't end with ven, it ends with ITHMCBRIEF

He joined MEteos' team of big cranky babies

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

rabidsquid posted:

So the team that will relegate TSM next split and become TSM.

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

rabidsquid posted:

Probably a joke but I wonder how binding his contract is with a C9 amateur team that has all of 2 confirmed members.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

In season 6 riot will surround the jungle with invisible bumpers that won't lower until 15 minutes. Meteos' team, the Cloud 9 Dumb Bozos will be the greatest team in competitive league history rattling off an undefeated streak that will leave SKT in the dust

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
Most Likely Scenario: TSM Apollo

enigma105
Mar 16, 2004

His record...it's over 9-7!!!

Libertine posted:

So the team that will relegate TSM next split and become TSM.

Team Solo Meteos sounds like a winner.

The first Penta-Jungle meta

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
In year 2052, after human augmentation and cloning is commonplace and the penta-jungle meta has taken over the world, a new team called Hai 5 will dominate the scene in unprecedented fashion.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
Champion skins:

Marin: Renekton
Smeb: Fiora

Bengi: Elise
Hojin: Zac

Faker: Ryze
Easyhoon: Azir
Kuro: Viktor

Bang: Tristana (since Kalista got the Championship skin)
Pray: Ashe

Wolf: Alistar
GorillA: Alistar

I wouldn't be surprised to see Lucian, Lee Sin or Riven take up any of their respective spots though

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

So it sounds like while the Chinese teams didn't practice enough, FNC practiced TOO much.

Maybe that's something these teams can work on next year, rather than worrying about the LCS format.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

CODChimera posted:

FNC practiced TOO much.

What does this mean

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

henkman posted:

What does this mean

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/3qb3k6/spoiler_deilor_explains_why_fnatic_lost_i_think/

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

henkman posted:

What does this mean

There are honest reasons why we lost but because I'm a good a coach I'm going to try to find a way to shift the blame onto myself rather than my players.

so, I worked them too hard.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

Schnorkles posted:

There are honest reasons why we lost but because I'm a good a coach I'm going to try to find a way to shift the blame onto myself rather than my players.

so, I worked them too hard.

Actually rekkles has a long history of overtraining and getting mad at his team if they refuse to train like he's heard Koreans do 20 hours a day

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Libertine posted:

I'd like to see Deficio make a big play here and duct tape the mouths of Jatt and Quickshot.

sometimes I get a wonderful reminder of why I don't skip pages in this thread

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

tsm's pockets arent that deep

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i am going to lure imp w american pizza and then force him to build lego men w me

smeb will be there, being our dad, and albis will be there, he will be my friend too

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Flameingblack posted:

Korean teams were only knocked out by other Korean teams. Monte's right, if anyone's serious about winning World's they need to go to OGN.

I forgot to mention this but the import rule was also cleverly worded to prevent teams from doing this. You can't compete in OGN for a split because your roster would need 3 korean players. All of the regions are essentially locked forever.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Faker got Zed because Zed didn't have ANY skins at the time, and Ahri had a bunch. (Seriously he had only his release skin.)

Singed was played in 1 game and it was one of those 'don't really matter' group stage games IIRC. Talon should have been a Jayce, but Pawn requested it and I swear they gave it to him so they could use the jacket in the skin.

From Riot's past efforts, I'm thinking we're gonna see

Fiora top
Azir mid (or Ryze, but probably Azir)
Elise Jungle
Alistair Sup

The big question is if they give Bang his choice or pick it for him. The other big question is if Faker and Hoon both get repped or if they only do one of them.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

rabidsquid posted:

I forgot to mention this but the import rule was also cleverly worded to prevent teams from doing this. You can't compete in OGN for a split because your roster would need 3 korean players. All of the regions are essentially locked forever.

:thumbsup: Riot!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Now I am watching OGN's Cloud Templar play Alien Isolation on the same program where the SKT team played Mario Kart 8.

Or, rather, Cloud Templar is watching a cast member of the program play and being snarky. The two of them are a bunch of pansies.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Libertine posted:

I'd like to see Deficio make a big play here and duct tape the mouths of Jatt and Quickshot.

forgot to empty quote this at the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
shook is playing ranked 5s with h2k :)

• Locked thread