Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

No better way to kill my interest than the one two punch of a corporate Kane segment and then a Roman Reigns match lol

The Roman Reigns match was epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

the dudleys are monsters

The New Day was trained by... Chief Jay Trombone. -- JBL

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

The New Day was trained by... Chief Jay Trombone. -- JBL

thats like the 20th time hes used that joke and the other announcers never laugh at it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

kidnapping the undertaker is badass

Agreed,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

thats like the 20th time hes used that joke and the other announcers never laugh at it

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell, I didn't care much about the Kane fight but I liked most the other ones.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

elf help book posted:

JBL kicks rear end

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Brock Lesnar is going to look like Abdullah the butcher by 2016 at this rate lmao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My mom thought Booker T's hair was the stupidest thing ever and then when Kofi came out she had a hard time believing me when I said he was married to a woman and has kids.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
that match was loving good as hell

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
im glad brock and taker were just like "gently caress pg" and bled all over themselves

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

NickRoweFillea posted:

im glad brock and taker were just like "gently caress pg" and bled all over themselves

hell yeah

i mostly hate wyatt but i do think that abducting him to dismember him for his undead wizard powers on halloween is cool

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

im glad zeb is back

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

elf help book posted:

im glad zeb is back

hell, same, especially now that he's hovering around

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I'm cautiously optimistic that whatever they do with Wyatt/Taker will be good.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY-y7bmMLmo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Have there been any reviews of 2k16 yet. I want to play a wrestling game but I heard 2k15 was pure rear end.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

It's Undertaker dude

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

Have there been any reviews of 2k16 yet. I want to play a wrestling game but I heard 2k15 was pure rear end.

heres a review, based on the last 15 years of wrestling games made by the exact same people: its rear end dont buy it

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

heres a review, based on the last 15 years of wrestling games made by the exact same people: its rear end dont buy it

I know. God I just wanted to believe.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Look at this:

Netflix-style Story: Former wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin opens cans of fighting powers to eliminate the darkness that is corporate WWE. Will he be able to grab the World Wrestling Championship belt? With various flash backs through the 90s/00s wrestling era, he unlocks the key to his glory.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If it comes out on PC I have to buy it just because being Stone Cold and eliminating the darkness of corporate WWE with time travel and poo poo is just too good to pass up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Who remembers this. lmfao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp62Ti25bjk

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Black Baby Goku posted:

Stone Cold Steve Austin opens cans of fighting powers

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Netflix-style Story

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

Look at this:

Netflix-style Story: Former wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin opens cans of fighting powers to eliminate the darkness that is corporate WWE. Will he be able to grab the World Wrestling Championship belt? With various flash backs through the 90s/00s wrestling era, he unlocks the key to his glory.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://youtu.be/CeFjK7isSV4

lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

Look at this:

This isn't real

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Why did they turn Kevin Owens from a powerful strongfat to a blowhard weakling.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

they have no idea what to do with anyone

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Also, are they doing anything with ambrose. I'm like a month behind on raws and he's just doing recycled Austin Powers gags to promote candy bars and trying to put reigns over.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i dont watch raw but i think hes just reigns friend and tag team partner right now, and they might do something with him soon since cena and orton are both out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I only watch PPVs and I can't remember the last time I saw him wrestle. He usually just shows up to crack brews with Reigns

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I only watch month old raws because they pop up on the sports channels here. I need to get the network again.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Because all heels are weak and cowardly in WWE. Now that he's established, he gets the same treatment as the other heels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Also, are they doing anything with ambrose. I'm like a month behind on raws and he's just doing recycled Austin Powers gags to promote candy bars and trying to put reigns over.

That's pretty much it. There's the rumor that's he's going to turn heel eventually but who knows/who cares really.