Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I've never seen a handsome, physically fit dude go out of his way to bang a fat person. Never.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Wicker Man posted:

I've never seen a handsome, physically fit dude go out of his way to bang a fat person. Never.

Feeders, nuff said

I've never seen catcalling but that doesn't mean it's not out there

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Wicker Man posted:

A friend of mine is a super-jacked mining engineer, makes 6+ figures, and exclusively dates fat girls. Plenty of chubby chasers out there, bro.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

My self-summary
i want to be a full time baby. im currently waiting on a hypnosis video to help me achieve 24/7 wetting. i need to get a new measuring tape before i can start working on getting some custom baby onesies, dresses, and footie pajamas,. i found a person on Facebook who can make anything. though im conflicted i cant decide which theme my main ideas are Disney princess, my little pony, and paw patrol. i want a full nursery following those themes or any combination of those. i want a crib, a changing table, and high chair. i want to be kept as a baby 24/7 sadly i dont have any diapers at the moment and i want to be a sissy baby puppyslave

...I think this person liked me for some reason :stonk:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I want to kick that person's rear end

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Just shake him and say it was cot death.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

LethalGeek posted:

My self-summary
i want to be a full time baby. im currently waiting on a hypnosis video to help me achieve 24/7 wetting. i need to get a new measuring tape before i can start working on getting some custom baby onesies, dresses, and footie pajamas,. i found a person on Facebook who can make anything. though im conflicted i cant decide which theme my main ideas are Disney princess, my little pony, and paw patrol. i want a full nursery following those themes or any combination of those. i want a crib, a changing table, and high chair. i want to be kept as a baby 24/7 sadly i dont have any diapers at the moment and i want to be a sissy baby puppyslave

After that guy who was an insufferable "ambivert" wine nerd self-fellater but had his life reasonably together, I'm glad you were able to bring us back down to a nice, regularly offensive "I'm looking into hypnosis so I can piss my diaper like a real baby."

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

paco650 posted:

After that guy who was an insufferable "ambivert" wine nerd self-fellater but had his life reasonably together, I'm glad you were able to bring us back down to a nice, regularly offensive "I'm looking into hypnosis so I can piss my diaper like a real baby."

God Bless This Mess

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

caberham posted:

What's with men who refuse to date anyone slightly older but are comfortable dating people from half their age to their age :wtc:

If I was 40 and wanted kids in the future, i'd pick a 20 year old.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Wicker Man posted:

It's me, I'm the guy with warped aesthetics. Slim girls are nicer to look at but you can't slam them like you can a whale.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

LethalGeek posted:

The phrase "wet it up" has an extremely different context here

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

LethalGeek posted:

My self-summary

Welcome to the future, folks. This is his age identity and you know what? Let's make sure he can get surgery to weaken his muscles and make him as physically helpless as a baby as well. I'm talking "can barely keep his head up" status. Screw hypnosis, let's chop up the inferior frontal gyrus to give him Broca's aphasia, and maybe a little motor cortex shuffle while we're at it. That's how you really baby it up.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

Stinky_Pete posted:

Welcome to the future, folks. This is his age identity and you know what? Let's make sure he can get surgery to weaken his muscles and make him as physically helpless as a baby as well. I'm talking "can barely keep his head up" status. Screw hypnosis, let's chop up the inferior frontal gyrus to give him Broca's aphasia, and maybe a little motor cortex shuffle while we're at it. That's how you really baby it up.

Brilliant

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
That's pretty funny but I honestly just want to kick his loving butt.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Yeah. I had the same reaction. My ex BIL was studying to become a sommelier. Is it, like, a devry degree? I didn't ask because the rest of the family was super proud of him for it.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

caberham posted:

What's with men who refuse to date anyone slightly older but are comfortable dating people from half their age to their age :wtc:

Why wouldn't you do this? I don't understand the question.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Bored posted:

Yeah. I had the same reaction. My ex BIL was studying to become a sommelier. Is it, like, a devry degree? I didn't ask because the rest of the family was super proud of him for it.

It's where you become an expert in every facet of wine except the fun (drinking), cool (wine making), or money (wine selling) parts. It's a certification program, like installing solar systems or whatever, but of literally zero practical use besides ruining parties with your dipshit wine snobbery.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
If you can't even piss your own pants when wearing a diaper you don't have the willpower to pretend to be a baby 24/7.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

quote:

My self-summary
♎ Libra sun & rising w/ a pesky Cancer moon. ♋
My Mars is in Cancer, My Venus is in Scorpio.

Witchy Queer-Anarchist, hopeless nihilist, sarcastic greyromantic, dry humorist, crafty (restless) homebody that might be a little musically inclined.

What I’m doing with my life
surviving capitalism, coping with racism

I’m really good at
Uhhhhhhhh

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Black metal, sludge metal, Grind, H.P Lovecraft, Bell Hooks, native spirituality, political science, pseudoscience, comedy, cartoons, moose meat, fry bread.

The six things I could never do without
Weed
Food
Cats
Nature
Music (making it & listening to it)
Comfy places to lay down

I spend a lot of time thinking about
Decolonization; incorporating it in my life, and in my relationships, centring other queers and especially PoC's, writings songs about my trauma and distain for everything around me, learning new guitar finger picking progressions, what self care really is, wondering if any cute femmes notice and like me too, destroying toxic masculinity and patriarchy, not fitting into a settler's idea of what I should be and the exceptionalism I get for not fitting a stereotype, reviving my culture and spirituality, astrology, positive thinking patterns, what herbs to put in to tea to 'calm my poo poo' down, divination, things I should finish making, my life in general and how I have such bad luck sometimes, how funny and great my friends are, ect.

On a typical Friday night I am
Wondering what day it is.

You should message me if
iunno if you think we have stuff in common? I'm really into challenging certain power dynamics in our hierarchal society, talking about mental health stuff and I have great music taste and like to cook and drink copious amounts of coffee so that's a plus

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

My guess is they don't have enough self worth individually so that profile is the sum total of all of them.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

gonna guess it's the girl in the back with the black hair because she's "coping with racism" and she's the only one whose skin isn't blinding me when I look at it on my monitor.

That Kid
Oct 27, 2015

by Cowcaster

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Definitely the back girl anarcho-queer?!? The one who has cute girl "free pass" privilege and a 100% suburban background and has probably never gone a day without (or been the subject of real, nasty institutional racism, colonialism, or patriarchal violence) in her entire 18-21 years of existence. Also lol astrology, that's the biggest red flag.

I also base this bet on the presumption that her two lady hangers on there don't have enough personality between them to even fill out an OKC profile without linking their tumblrs, deviantarts, or a half dozen youtube videos prefaced with "just watch this" or "my feels rn"

im cute fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Oct 27, 2015

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Four miles is an easily searchable radius for you to find and put a stop to that.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Shumagorath posted:

Four miles is an easily searchable radius for you to find and put a stop to that.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

UGH

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Shumagorath posted:

i want a hard target search of every henhouse, outhouse, arthouse, and coffeehouse in a four mile radius

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Oct 27, 2015

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
:moustache:

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Does that make it a fu bigender chu?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

What cracks me up about this is that facial hair wouldn't look good on anyone, it's just gently caress YOU DAD

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

LethalGeek posted:

What cracks me up about this is that facial hair wouldn't look good on anyone, it's just gently caress YOU DAD

yep. when i was in highschool forever ago there were a couple kids who cut their hair in a friggin' tonsure to be different.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Yep. Thats about right

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Otisburg posted:

i want a hard target search of every henhouse, outhouse, arthouse, and coffeehouse in a four mile radius

You forgot cathouse.

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!

Is there even a name for that? GG-stache? Inverse-Hitler?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Fartmaster posted:

Is there even a name for that? GG-stache? Inverse-Hitler?

It's like the weakest possible approximation of a Genghis Khan maybe?

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
It's called the "Unfuckable".

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
Seriously, I defy any person to gently caress that thing without some primal instinct in your body triggering the flight reaction.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I actually powered thru and read it and hey quantum of credit for preferring the singular "they" versus some novel made-up snowflake pronoun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Who wants to bet that the 'ethical issues' that this person had with Disability Studies was some bullshit about how considering disabled people as less physically capable of doing A Thing is inherently ableist?

• Locked thread