Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZIGfried
Nov 4, 2005

I can hardly contain myself!

Doltos posted:

I was agreeing too?

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

Their offensive line is actually not that great at run blocking this year according to Football Outsiders and I kinda agree just by looking at them play all their games this year. They rank 14th for run blocking and 26th for second level blocking which is probably attributed to their crappy backs. They're also ranked 21st in pass blocking which is partially the fault of Weeden/Cassel but also them just not playing that great.

But you're pretty much right. Their o-line is great at the initial burst which lets their RB's be 4.x yard machines, but their backs blow which is why they suck at getting second level yards this year.

I think more of the run blocking blame has to do with their dumpster fire of a passing attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
It is extremely probable that the "problem" with the Dallas line stats is a lack of Romo, and even then they still look good on film. Since you like FO, they hosted a "word of Muth" a few weeks ago that broke down the Dallas line and concluded "yeah they're still good".

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Keeping in mind that I'm terrible at evaluating trades.

My RBs now are Chris Ivory, LeSean McCoy, Charcandrick West and...Christine Michael. Yeah, I'm likely dropping Michael for the wire, but we only need to start one RB (we also have 2 flexes).
My QB woes have been severe this year, trying to grab some upgrade off the wire and failing at it. People in this league hold 2 QBs all year, so it's not a great situation. I currently have Jay Cutler and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Someone mentioned they'd be willing to trade me Carson Palmer (his backup behind Tom Brady) for a RB, and that he'd be open to discuss McCoy or West. Good trade for me? Not worth considering? I don't need both of them. QBs on the wire are Alex Smith, Kaep, Carr (was leaning towards just grabbing Carr before this talk started) and Winston.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

ZIGfried posted:

I think more of the run blocking blame has to do with their dumpster fire of a passing attack.

Stats can be construed many different ways which is why ultimately they aren't that good for a small sample size with a homogeneous population like 32 different football teams fielding 22 different players. Preconceived bias like "the Cowboys O-line was good in past years so this year must be an outlier" is accepting a null hypothesis without looking for a significance measurement.

I watched every Cowboys game so far this year and it seems like their o-line just isn't playing top tier alongside their garbage fire at QB/RB. Sure you can blame it all on the skill position players but at the end of the day part of it's on the o-line too. They've played tough pass defense matchups in the Eagles and Patriots, but considering the Giant's run defense collapse last game and the underwhelming to bad defenses in Atlanta and New Orleans, I don't think their o-line should be entirely excused.

MarquisDeCarabas
Jun 16, 2012
I was offered OBJ for my Amari Cooper...

Am I stupid for hesitating?

They are averaging the same (.5PPR), Cooper has had his bye and has an easier schedule (IMO), OBJ may or may not be dealing with a lingering hamstring issue, and Cooper has been good to me. But, on the other hand: OBJ.

Tell me what to do! (Other receivers are Fitz, Allen, and Dez)

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Dandy Kaiser posted:

I mean, I probably wouldn't do it, but I don't necessarily think it's laughable. A low-end WR1 for a guy who could end up as QB1 isn't necessarily a deal-breaker if you're hurting for QB and otherwise set at WR. Keep in mind that Marshall was drafted at WR3 prices, so it's not unheard of that a Marshall owner could have like Jones, Allen/Fitz, Marshall or something but could be streaming QB after losing Romo, or could've waited on QB and be riding the Tannehill/Bradford disappointment train. Trading away a DEF is literally nothing. If someone wanted to trade for my D, I would always at least listen to what they're looking for and what I could get from them. Unless I had Denver, don't trade Denver.

I don't think that deal as is, would be accepted, but I don't think it's exceptionally far off; would need to see both rosters to say for sure.

e: RIvers+a mid-to-low WR2/high-end WR3 with upside* for Marshall and a loving D/ST would not be something I'd balk at if I had two other good WRs and no QB.

*e2: Not saying Lafell is either of those things, I'm just saying, that if there was one in place of him (or he were showing that value) I don't think that trade is necessarily egregious.

His starting QB is Kaep, his backup is Mariota. He's pissed off at both of them obviously.

His backup WRs are T.Y. Hilton and Brandin Cooks. His backup defense that he always uses is the cards. He doesn't have INSANELY good backup WRs, but he is going to keep losing games with the crap available in our (16-team) league for QB options, so Rivers is enticing. He's 4-3, so barely missing playoffs at this point.

THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

...Carey...

draw me like one of your French Canadian girls
I had Foster so I am looking to replace him. McFadden and Blue are both on waivers. I am thinking McFadden has the best upside there. This is an FAAB league and I have $65 left.

I also have to cover for Clay and Eagles D too, targeting Witten and Minny D. I am dropping Stafford, Clay, and Foster. I figure Eagles D than what is out there positionally, and Clay is about the same as Witten. So I will probably spend $3-5 there since I am 2-5 and really cannot afford another loss. Witten is the only top 12 TE on waivers. Giants D is out there too I am a little less worried there and I don't have to drop the Eagles D

It's 3wr, 2rb, flex
My RBs are currently Gore, Bernard, Duke, and Blount.
WRS: Cobb, ODB, R. Matthews, Diggs, Tate

I would think at the very least McFadden gives me a more reliable flex option than Duke and Blount. Just don't know what to spend.

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

Trade chat:

non-PPR, 3WR league.

People that matter on my team: RB: Peterson, Freeman, Duke Johnson, DeMarco Murray, Matt Jones WR: Decker, Boldin, Cobb, Garcon

2nd place team approached my 1st place team and says he would do Sanders for Murray.

I'd also enjoy going after Hopkins from the 6th place team who has god awful starting RBs and no bench to speak of. But I'd probably have to give up Peterson or Freeman for that.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

MarquisDeCarabas posted:

They are averaging the same (.5PPR), Cooper has had his bye and has an easier schedule (IMO), OBJ may or may not be dealing with a lingering hamstring issue, and Cooper has been good to me. But, on the other hand: OBJ.

Either of them is your WR3 with the way Fitz and Allen are playing and are likely to be relegated to flex if Dez comes back looking anything like his usual self. I don't think it's really worth making a trade just for what pretty much amounts to a lateral move. If you can get OBJ+ for Cooper and some bench fodder, that's something to consider.

Tatsuta Age posted:

His starting QB is Kaep, his backup is Mariota. He's pissed off at both of them obviously.

His backup WRs are T.Y. Hilton and Brandin Cooks. His backup defense that he always uses is the cards. He doesn't have INSANELY good backup WRs, but he is going to keep losing games with the crap available in our (16-team) league for QB options, so Rivers is enticing. He's 4-3, so barely missing playoffs at this point.

Looking at his team and the size of the talent pool, I don't think it's something that he should necessarily say no to, but if I were him I'd want a better WR than LaFell. Who else do you have? If you're confident that he might actually engage in negotiations and counter an offer he didn't like, I would start with LaFell and Rivers and maybe he accepts it outright? Otherwise, I'd just hold LaFell yourself incase anything comes of him and I'd offer him a guy more firmly entrenched in the high-WR3 range.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

ShaneB posted:

Trade chat:

non-PPR, 3WR league.

People that matter on my team: RB: Peterson, Freeman, Duke Johnson, DeMarco Murray, Matt Jones WR: Decker, Boldin, Cobb, Garcon

2nd place team approached my 1st place team and says he would do Sanders for Murray.

I'd also enjoy going after Hopkins from the 6th place team who has god awful starting RBs and no bench to speak of. But I'd probably have to give up Peterson or Freeman for that.

Cobb/Sanders/Decker and Peterson/Freeman with a Garcon/DJD/Boldin flex platoon is pretty solid. I think you're probably better off like that than with Murray in your flex and having to start at least one of Boldin/Garcon every week. They're pretty even in points so far. If it's standard scoring, I'm not quite sure it's not anything more than a lateral move, but I'd probably like Sanders' floor more than Murray's.

e: I'm assuming it's 3 WR and a flex? Because if it's no flex, this is an easy accept.

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Oct 27, 2015

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
So I have Charles Clay and Jordan Reed both on BYE next week.

I am going to pick up Eric Ebron, but Darren McFadden and Alfred Blue are both on waivers. Should I get greedy and go after one of the running backs? I am relatively stacked at RB(Gurley, Martin, Lacy, Hill) and am projected to win by 20 points without an active TE.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Use the top waiver on one of the RBs (Probably McFadden?). Use a second waiver or wait for the TE to hit FA. I don't think it's super likely that people are waivering TE's at this point in the season especially if many of them carry 2 like you are.

THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

...Carey...

Yeah I'd do that Sanders-Murray trade without thinking if I were you. Murray isn't as bad as he seems but the Eagles aren't good on offense and their focal point seems to change week to week. Sanders is going to get force fed the ball a lot in that offense, and you need WR help more than you do a backup RB

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Timett posted:

Use the top waiver on one of the RBs (Probably McFadden?). Use a second waiver or wait for the TE to hit FA. I don't think it's super likely that people are waivering TE's at this point in the season especially if many of them carry 2 like you are.

Conversely, they're both mediocre at best RBs and you don't need an RB, so I'd just sit on your priority and grab whoever you want after waivers clear.

THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

...Carey...

True, but I also don't imagine many waiver pickups being stronger than that at this point. At the very least, it denies a RB-starved rival of a legit flex option, and gives you some trade bait.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
10 team 1PPR, deep benches and keepers. I have 2nd WW claim, should I pick up Blue/Polk/D Adams/Spiller? I am dropping the Steelers D (had them to cover the DEN bye), can drop my K for now to make room for another, then probably would be down to dropping A Morris. Also have Green and Gates, but looks like I am going to have to hold them both for this week, again. Leaning Blue and Adams, maybe Spiller if I can get all 3. Thanks!

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

THE MACHO MAN posted:

True, but I also don't imagine many waiver pickups being stronger than that at this point. At the very least, it denies a RB-starved rival of a legit flex option, and gives you some trade bait.

Even then, he's got 4 RBs that are all past bye. If he wants to try to flip an RB for improvements elsewhere, he's already got plenty of ammo without having to waste a waiver add and a bench spot on some hot garbage re-tread. At this point, one of his RBs is riding pine ROS as is, having Blue or McFadden stapled to his bench instead/in addition doesn't help anything.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

MarquisDeCarabas posted:

For now, I wouldn't do it. OBJ is nursing an injury and isn't a SUPER improvement over Allen or Fitz. When Dez comes back you will probably be running Dez/Allen and then Cooper or Fitz.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Michael Corleone posted:

10 team 1PPR, deep benches and keepers. I have 2nd WW claim, should I pick up Blue/Polk/D Adams/Spiller? I am dropping the Steelers D (had them to cover the DEN bye), can drop my K for now to make room for another, then probably would be down to dropping A Morris. Also have Green and Gates, but looks like I am going to have to hold them both for this week, again. Leaning Blue and Adams, maybe Spiller if I can get all 3. Thanks!

Adams is the only guy I have any interest in with that format and even then it's only as a potential keeper and I'm not sure I'd be willing to spend a waiver add on him unless I saw your roster first.

e: If Spiller clears waivers, I would absolutely cut Morris loose for him though

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Dandy Kaiser posted:

Adams is the only guy I have any interest in with that format and even then it's only as a potential keeper and I'm not sure I'd be willing to spend a waiver add on him unless I saw your roster first.

e: If Spiller clears waivers, I would absolutely cut Morris loose for him though

Rodgers, Luck (one to be traded)

Shady, Gio, Duke, Gordon, K Davis, Morris

A Brown, J Brown, Evans, Boldin, Watkins

Gates, Green (Green is gone when Gates is back)

IR: Cobb and Nelson

2RB 2WR 1TE 2FLEX

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

:siren:TRADE ALERT!!:siren:

I was offered Alshon Jeffery for MY Dez Bryant

My team:

Do I do it? I'm 3-4 right now (7th out of 10)

Standard scoring, non-ppr

I kinda want to do it. Thoughts?

Jeffery came back with 20 point game. Dez isn't back till week 9 at the earliest. Dez may not be fully recovered. Ughhhh... What do I do?

RCarr fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Oct 27, 2015

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Was just offered either ODB or Brandon Marshal for Mark Ingram. 0 ppr. Starting 2 WRs, 2 RBs and a flex

My current RBs:
Le'Veon
Davanta Freeman
Chris Ivory
Ingram
Charlie Sims

Current WRs:
Randall Cobb
Allen Robinson
Marvin Jones
Stevie Johnson
Terrance Williams
Tavon Austin

Don't like the loss of RB depth, but getting Beckham is worth it right?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

RCarr posted:

:siren:TRADE ALERT!!:siren:

I was offered Alshon Jeffery for MY Dez Bryant

My team:

Do I do it? I'm 3-4 right now (7th out of 10)

Standard scoring, non-ppr

I kinda want to do it. Thoughts?

Jeffery came back with 20 point game. Dez isn't back till week 9 at the earliest. Dez may not be fully recovered. Ughhhh... What do I do?

At 3-4, you're in a tough position. Personally, I still don't buy that Dez is going to be back and healthy for another few weeks at best. But your team does look pretty solid in general. I think I'd take the trade, based simply on the fact that I don't trust Dez's health and recovery with that type of injury. And being at the edge of playoff contention, on the outside looking in, a trade like this could be the difference between you making or missing the playoffs. Alshon is also fully capable of putting up the same huge games as a healthy Dez.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

dxt posted:

Was just offered either ODB or Brandon Marshal for Mark Ingram. 0 ppr. Starting 2 WRs, 2 RBs and a flex

My current RBs:
Le'Veon
Davanta Freeman
Chris Ivory
Ingram
Charlie Sims

Current WRs:
Randall Cobb
Allen Robinson
Marvin Jones
Stevie Johnson
Terrance Williams
Tavon Austin

Don't like the loss of RB depth, but getting Beckham is worth it right?

He is your 4th RB, don't know about what byes are done, but I don't think you need him, and Beckham was a 'buy low' candidate by one of our forum experts, I would do it!

eVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV Yes, may as well, most breakouts have happened, unless you want to bet on a stud RB getting hurt, again, and trying to grab his 'cuff.

Michael Corleone fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Oct 27, 2015

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
If I have been reduced to starting Matt loving Jones as my RB2, I should definitely burn my waiver on Blue, right? Volume alone will make him a better option is what I am hoping.

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

Trade check: I was trying to get a friend to take Gore for his Olsen. I have Clay at TE now, and good RB depth: Forsett, Stewart, Chris Johnson, Charcandrick, Abdullah, and Hillman. Is throwing in Charcandrick too much?

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

MrSargent posted:

If I have been reduced to starting Matt loving Jones as my RB2, I should definitely burn my waiver on Blue, right? Volume alone will make him a better option is what I am hoping.

Well considering Jones is on bye this week, you've gotta get someone. Might as well be Blue

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
My team is doing great but I'm a little worried about Jimmy Graham going forward. I have a friend offering up Eifert for either James Jones or Steve Smith Sr.

My current WRs: OBJ, James Jones, Steve Smith, Marvin Jones, Brandin Quick, VJax

Graham hasn't been producing like I'd hoped but I'm not sure it's worth dropping Jones, who's been pretty solid, or Smith who can be a monster.

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag

SurgicalOntologist posted:

Trade check: I was trying to get a friend to take Gore for his Olsen. I have Clay at TE now, and good RB depth: Forsett, Stewart, Chris Johnson, Charcandrick, Abdullah, and Hillman. Is throwing in Charcandrick too much?

This seems like selling super low on Gore. He's looked very good recently, his YPC is good, he's lost a few snaps to Bradshaw, but not many touches. His mediocre production over the last few weeks is mostly about game flow dictating passing. Its unlikely Ind will be way behind every week. I'd stream TEs or trade someone else. Don't sell low.

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Hey guys! I'm having a good time, what about you?

My team is 0-7. My league uses some dumb divisional structure, and has twelve regular season games with two rounds of two-week playoff matchups for the top four teams. All of this basically means that I am mathematically eliminated from playoffs this year already, but at least it's our first go at a keeper league so I can start planning for next season.

What players do you guys like the most in 10 team .5 PPR standard when keeper value for next year is added in?

Todd Gurley – 2nd round
Amari Cooper – 3rd round
Allen Robinson – 5th round
Ameer Abdullah – 6th round
Devonta Freeman – 7th round
Jordy Nelson – 14th round

e: I bolded the players I currently own. Others I would need to target in trades, but at this point I am happy to blow up my team and dangle players like OBJ and Lynch out there to secure a better position for next year.

Teeter fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Oct 27, 2015

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Teeter posted:

My team is 0-7. My league uses some dumb divisional structure, and has twelve regular season games with two rounds of two-week playoff matchups for the top four teams. All of this basically means that I am mathematically eliminated from playoffs this year already, but at least it's our first go at a keeper league so I can start planning for next season.

What players do you guys like the most in 10 team .5 PPR standard when keeper value for next year is added in?

Todd Gurley – 2nd round
Amari Cooper – 3rd round
Allen Robinson – 5th round
Ameer Abdullah – 6th round
Devonta Freeman – 7th round
Jordy Nelson – 14th round

I don't own all of these players. This is a mix including some players that I would need to target in trades, but at this point I am happy to blow up my team and dangle players like OBJ and Lynch out there to secure a better position for next year.

Devonta Freeman and Jordy Nelson at those rounds are insane value, Allen Robinson in the 5th and great too. Todd might end up a top 5 pick for next year and i think Cooper is a late 2nd/early 3rd type player in PPR keepers.

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

I edited my post to reflect the ones I already own, but it seems like I probably can't go wrong with any of them (except maybe Abdullah). Knowing my friends, some of them are less likely than others to be willing to trade. In order of likelihood that I can actually get them, I'd rank it Robinson, Gurley, Cooper, Freeman.

I'll probably wait a week or two in hopes that Gurley doesn't produce, then make my move as his owner plans for a playoff run.

Teeter fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Oct 27, 2015

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

SurgicalOntologist posted:

that.....that is not good RB depth.

e: oops didnt read fully. you have gore also.

Olsen hasnt been that much better than Clay. I would keep Gore.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
How do keepers typically work? This is our first year as a keeper league and for this season if you wanted to keep anybody from last year's roster it cost you a first round pick. This essentially meant that a lot of really good players went to teams in the back half of the first round. For example I think the 11th pick was used to keep Leveon Bell and the 12th pick kept Dez. I didn't have anybody on last year's team that I wanted to keep which meant my 9th overall selection was essentially last since everybody behind me kept somebody. I think I took Demarius or Aaron Rodgers and it ended up working out alright since I got Freeman in the 8th and have made some trades to pad out my team pretty well, but man at the time I was pretty unhappy with the format.

Now you all talk about keeping people based on their draft position. Keeping Freeman for an 8th next season would be awesome, and also might influence my trade priorities, but I can't find anything about our keeper settings in the league rules. I don't know if the first round pick for this year's draft was because it's our first year as a keeper league or if it'll stay that way each year in the future. I've bugged the commish about a lot of weird league rules over the last couple days so I don't really want to ask him about this. Is there a standard for ESPN keeper leagues? Comments from all of you make our league sound really terrible for keepers.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Inspector 34 posted:

Comments from all of you make our league sound really terrible for keepers.

Your league is terrible for keepers. Typically you keep the player at either the round you drafted, or that round + some penalty, like a two or three round penalty (so someone drafted in the 8th could be kept for a 5th or 6th). In auction leagues, usually the cost you drafted them at is bumped up by a set amount or fraction. Either way, you get a reward for successfully finding hidden gems. In your league, there's no benefit to having scooped up Gurley or Freeman or Eifert with later picks, as they'll cost you a first rounder to keep anyway.

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Keeper rules are incredibly inconsistent from league to league. This is our first year doing it as well, and our rules were copied from some source that a friend dug up so who knows. It's basically 2 keepers allowed, at draft round minus two. 3 year max. Waiver adds are 14th round keeper. We haven't made it to the actual keeper stage yet so I'll see how it plays out but so far I like the sounds of it since 1-2 rounds are ineligible meaning LeVeon, ABrown, Dez, OBJ, and many others are still up for grabs next year to make for an interesting draft.

One thing that came up was whether a player's value is locked in at draft time. i.e. Jamaal Charles drafted first round, then dropped due to injury. He should still be a 1st round keeper, rather than a waiver add if you ask me. One friend disagreed because we hadn't actually clarified that to begin with, but the league convinced him to drop JC and let it go til next year considering that we don't have an IR slot and he was only dropped in the first place due to that assumption. This will need to be clarified next year.

Mr Gentleman
Apr 29, 2003

the Educated Villain of London

What kind of rb should i be looking for in a 1-for-1 swap trade of amari cooper for 12 person standard? I think there are teams with the right neediness to do it and I need an rb. Someone like forsett or gore?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
So I'm currently starting Russell Wilson in one league and the guy with Palmer and Eli Manning has offered Palmer out there for a good RB. Now i'm fine with Russell atm, but it wouldn't hurt to get Palmers huge upside. It's also an IDP league

1 PPR 6 pptd QB/WR/WR/RB/RB/TE/WRT

I currently have

QB: Russell Wilson
WR: Antonio Brown, John Brown, Alshon Jeffrey, Allen Hurns, Brandin Cooks, Eric Decker
RB: Chris Ivory, Danny Woodhead, Dion Lewis, Charcandrick West
TE: ERic Ebron, Martellus Bennett
K: Boswell
DEF: Eagles

D: Bobby Wagner
D: Ryan Shazier
LB: Rolando McClain (dropping)
S: Kam Chancellor

Now my depth at WR is ridiculous since i went real WR heavy since it's 1 PPR. I've been extremely lucky with my RB's Ivory and Woodhead being real good and picking up Dion Lewis and Charcandrick West. Also gonna drop Mcclain for DMC if he clears waivers so not to waste waiver slot.
He's currently starting Melvin Gordon and Charles Sims with Andre Ellington on the bench.

Do you think i could go like West and Cooks for Palmer? or is that insulting? Would Woodhead and Cooks be better/worse?

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Oct 28, 2015

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

VietCampo posted:

So I'm currently starting Russell Wilson in one league and the guy with Palmer and Eli Manning has offered Palmer out there for a good RB. Now i'm fine with Russell atm, but it wouldn't hurt to get Palmers huge upside. It's also an IDP league

1 PPR 6 pptd QB/WR/WR/RB/RB/TE/WRT

I currently have

QB: Russell Wilson
WR: Antonio Brown, John Brown, Alshon Jeffrey, Allen Hurns, Brandin Cooks, Eric Decker
RB: Chris Ivory, Danny Woodhead, Dion Lewis, Charcandrick West
TE: ERic Ebron, Martellus Bennett
K: Boswell
DEF: Eagles

D: Bobby Wagner
D: Ryan Shazier
LB: Rolando McClain (dropping)
S: Kam Chancellor

Now my depth at WR is ridiculous since i went real WR heavy since it's 1 PPR. I've been extremely lucky with my RB's Ivory and Woodhead being real good and picking up Dion Lewis and Charcandrick West. Also gonna drop Mcclain for DMC if he clears waivers so not to waste waiver slot.
He's currently starting Melvin Gordon and Charles Sims with Andre Ellington on the bench.

Do you think i could go like West and Cooks for Palmer? or is that insulting? Would Woodhead and Cooks be better/worse?

Danny Woodhead is RB#3 in full PPR, and his role should if anything expand with Gordon's fumbling/injury. Why would you trade him for a QB? Unless you only start 1 RB, you'd be dumb IMO to trade away any of Ivory, Woodhead, or Lewis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elysium
Aug 21, 2003
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
So... I offered someone a trade earlier today, and I got an email just now saying it was accepted. Except apparently the person I offered to trade wasn't who I thought I was offering (I misclicked). Is it uncool to ask to have the trade nixed...

• Locked thread