Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

I met the first no-poo poo millenial.jpg tumblr-prime person recently. We hit it off because we both enjoyed Tim and Eric but they ended up being 100% loving insufferable and embarassing to take into public. They had a severe drinking problem yet lamented how they couldn't afford internet and lived in a shithole apartment and basically blamed society for everyone's problems and did that faux-intellectual thing where they talked poo poo on Bernie Sanders because THE WHOLE SYSTEM IS TRASH!! also they admitted to whoring themselves out to get hard drugs welp there's my millenial story gbs thanks for reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
The system rules because it keeps owning scrubs

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Justin Tyme posted:

I met the first no-poo poo millenial.jpg tumblr-prime person recently. We hit it off because we both enjoyed Tim and Eric but they ended up being 100% loving insufferable and embarassing to take into public. They had a severe drinking problem yet lamented how they couldn't afford internet and lived in a shithole apartment and basically blamed society for everyone's problems and did that faux-intellectual thing where they talked poo poo on Bernie Sanders because THE WHOLE SYSTEM IS TRASH!! also they admitted to whoring themselves out to get hard drugs welp there's my millenial story gbs thanks for reading

Typical tim and eric fan ime

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Courtesy of my FB feed-

:nws: https://shogofawafa.wordpress.com/2015/08/02/sex-and-psychedelics/ (:nws: for rainbow-colored people loving, maybe an epilepsy warning too?)

quote:

A couple of weeks ago, Jean Francois Painchaud was just another Canadian animator working for the PBS kids show Wild Kratts by day, making sexually explicit GIFs by night. Little did he know, when he sat in front of his computer at 10AM last Monday, that things were going to change.

Jean Francois had been posting his erotic art on social networks under the alias Phazed for about two years without really getting anywhere. But on that day, Facebook decided to ban several of his illustrations at once; Suddenly, his Tumblr, Instagram and Facebook accounts welcomed more than 45,000 new followers. Jean Francois was finally breaking through.

Your work became viral after it was banned on Facebook. Did Facebook inadvertently do you a favour?
In a way, yes. Soon after I started posting my art online, I found out that there are people out there who are very sensitive when it comes to the female body. Some get particularly upset when they see a nipple. No matter how much I censor my work, I still get reported. Its ridiculous.

So, whenever they take down my art or censor me, I make a big deal out of it, hoping that we might be able to change this culture of incessant censoring over time. Thats the main thing I learned from practising Judo to use whatever people throw at me, against them.

How did you start working with GIFs?
I studied game development for a year, then animation for another year and then conceptual art for one more year. I never finished any of those degrees I just wanted to learn as much as possible, which usually happens in the first year or so. One day, I landed on some random video on Youtube, that showed you how to do animations using Photoshop. I felt like giving it a shot and soon realised it was a lot of fun, and that it also added a lot of life to a drawing.

How did mushrooms affect your work?
Mushrooms didnt only help my art develop; they changed my entire life. Using mushrooms helped me overcome my depression, my insecurities and my anxiety. Most of that anxiety came from negative experiences with my father and being bullied at school.

Before I found shrooms, I was making art to improve my skills. It was as if I was trying to impress myself or show off. But whats the point of sharpening your tools, if youre never going to build something of your own?

Sex and psychedelia seem to be your main subjects. Whats the connection between the two, for you?
Sex and psychedelics have been very beautiful and inspiring experiences in my life thats the connection. I feel that both psychedelics and sex can help you transcend your ego and tap into a purer state of being of living in the moment.

I mean yeah you're right that a lot of people are way too prude and afraid to talk about human sexuality in a healthy manner, but doing mushrooms, drawing people loving, and then Photoshop-ing color filters over it does not mean you are leading that charge. In fact you're probably just making it more difficult for the people who are trying to have a constructive dialogue about it. Also good job linking your real name and current employer to this hobby, have fun losing your job.

I guess this isn't explicitly linked to millennials, but it's definitely a millennial thing. Also the woman who posted this was a classmate of mine from college who now seemingly spends her life doing drugs, going to raves and hiking around Denver, which admittedly sounds like a sweet gig if you can get it.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Oct 27, 2015

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

90% certain that guy is a wikihow "artist."

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

C-Euro posted:

Courtesy of my FB feed-

:nws: https://shogofawafa.wordpress.com/2015/08/02/sex-and-psychedelics/ (:nws: for rainbow-colored people loving, maybe an epilepsy warning too?)

I mean yeah you're right that a lot of people are way too prude and afraid to talk about human sexuality in a healthy manner, but doing mushrooms, drawing people loving, and then Photoshop-ing color filters over it does not mean you are leading that charge. In fact you're probably just making it more difficult for the people who are trying to have a constructive dialogue about it. Also good job linking your real name and current employer to this hobby, have fun losing your job.

I guess this isn't explicitly linked to millennials, but it's definitely a millennial thing. Also the woman who posted this was a classmate of mine from college who now seemingly spends her life doing drugs, going to raves and hiking around Denver, which admittedly sounds like a sweet gig if you can get it.

you sound square as gently caress

e: sex and drugs are both good things and I'm not sure how rainbow gently caress drawings are going to help or hurt "constructive dialogue" about sex positivity lol

"man I was about to stop being a prude but then I saw some psychedelic sex gifs on the internet and then I was like nope, ban all sex"

mr. mephistopheles fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Oct 28, 2015

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

darth cookie posted:

90% certain that guy is a wikihow "artist."

also stole his gimmick from Eric Wareheim

:nws: https://vimeo.com/4069809

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

She's pretty, yet gross

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Booblord Zagats posted:

She's pretty, yet gross

She

is

also

insufferable

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

The hair is not the biggest problem with those weird stick legs, Jesus, girl never even HEARD of leg day

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

contrapants posted:

She

is

also

insufferable

Realtalk: If a girl types like a moron when i'm texting her I instantly lose all interest. gently caress off, be a normal.

he says, posting in gbs

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
what i dislike is her obvious self obsession, maybe she should work on that??

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

vain is a hard color to wear and she isn't pulling it off :/

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

That was a sudden and unwelcome turnabout. I was prepared to side with the annoying girl until I saw the sasquatch drumsticks.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i just figured it out, no matter how pretty a girl is - imagine her with hairy legs

they just there, waitng to bust out the flesh and betray traditional feminine beauty

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

darth cookie posted:

That was a sudden and unwelcome turnabout. I was prepared to side with the annoying girl until I saw the sasquatch drumsticks.

lol, you see how biasing a pleasing face geometry is?

loving priveledged epople

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
im the staircase that she's about to tumble backward onto

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^

I think she may be a reformed mermaid.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i don't got no problem w her hairy legs in fact i thin kit' spretty sexy that she rejects gender norms but posting 8 pix of your face to prove how attractive you are seems like a pretty lovely thing to do

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

girl your problems are more than skin deep

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Wouldn't bronies be into hairy legs?

Khorne
May 1, 2002

EugeneJ posted:

They are smooth as silk in the cartoon and the plastic dolls. Bronies are too simple to piece together that horses are hairy.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

EugeneJ posted:

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

EugeneJ posted:

They're not into 3D horses don't be gross

They just want to stick their dicks in members of little girls' imaginations, totally different

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

EugeneJ posted:

only if they have four of them

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Al Nipper posted:

Also clearly just traced the source images so illustrator is a bit of a stretch.

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Since everything returns to millenial cartoon chat, steven universe people drove a person to suicide yesterday over illegal drawings and illegal color hex and continue to stand by it

https://imgur.com/a/USROb
https://www.tumblr.com/search/zamii070

it was so bad that famous goon ianj had to do a twitter 180 in order to save his brand name since srs people branded him an evil freeze peach person, which is almost as bad as being mengele

this is a month after su fanartists filed real police reports over 4chan taking their oc's and making them oc's of oc's

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
i dont understand

bacon flaps
Mar 1, 2005

every day im hustlin

amusinginquiry posted:

i dont understand

You're not the only one. I did not follow that at all, someone help a goon out.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

That was like trying to read Chinese.

Isn't that show supposed to be for 6 year olds anyways?

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

Since everything returns to millenial cartoon chat, steven universe people drove a person to suicide yesterday over illegal drawings and illegal color hex and continue to stand by it

it was so bad that famous goon ianj had to do a twitter 180 in order to save his brand name since srs people branded him an evil freeze peach person, which is almost as bad as being mengele

this is a month after su fanartists filed real police reports over 4chan taking their oc's and making them oc's of oc's

what in the gently caress is any of this and why does anyone care

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
The internet bullied yet another person to suicide in the name of justice for the apparent crime (if I'm reading the links right) of drawing a young chubby cartoon boy as skinny.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Gorilla Salad posted:

The internet bullied yet another person to suicide in the name of justice for the apparent crime (if I'm reading the links right) of drawing a young chubby cartoon boy as skinny.

Her other crimes included:

Black character w/out her afro
Pony character in native american dress
Blind person as blind
Asians character with eyes that were too slanty

Fortunately, I don't think her suicide attempt was successful.

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

C-Euro posted:

Courtesy of my FB feed-

you're wrong, but thanks for the cool link.

drugs and sex are great

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Anyone else notice that homosexuals didn't exists before 1980?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

plain blue jacket posted:

Anyone else notice that homosexuals didn't exists before 1980?

I've seen some ancient greek pottery that would disagree with you

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

You have been touching the tumblr poop for too long and have become terminally infected with AIDS. Please do the needful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Al Nipper posted:

Well that sure was something.

• Locked thread