Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

AJ_Impy posted:

Nope, 'All we wanted was to collect underpants to stop the Taco Bell from releasing its toxic green goo into our underground world!'

Though quite how this leads to 'Profit!' is another matter.

I think "stop the Taco Bell from releasing its toxic green goo into our underground world" is just another Step 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
pffff that certainly just happened

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Video Games Are Art.

mauman
Jul 30, 2014

Whoever's got the biggest whiskers does the talking.
While this is definitely a :wtc: moment. I think I'm still weird-ed out more by the anal probing.

Both are definitely :wtc: moments though.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

mauman posted:

While this is definitely a :wtc: moment. I think I'm still weird-ed out more by the anal probing.

Both are definitely :wtc: moments though.

Oh just wait till day 3 happens. Oh dear god Day 3 has a thing that puts BOTH of these night-time sequences to shame.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Kemix posted:

Oh just wait till day 3 happens. Oh dear god Day 3 has a thing that puts BOTH of these night-time sequences to shame.

People keep saying this, and maybe I've been watching South Park for too long, but nothing really phased me in this game. I usually just this feeling of joy at how accurately they nailed the feeling of the show. It's just so much fun to play through! I was literally laughing out loud at several parts, and it's not often that a game can elicit such a response from me.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

death .cab for qt posted:

Uh

What the gently caress

We aren't in a butthole right now are we

Please tell me we aren't currently doing Lemmiwinks 2: Honey I Schlooped The Kids :gonk:

What?! Of course not! What kind of game do you think this is????

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

I got 99 problems but the British ain't one.
The kind where a fourth grader is lured into a public bathroom by an older man, learns how to channel his farts, and becomes accessory to assault.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Technical Analysis posted:

The kind where a fourth grader is lured into a public bathroom by an older man, learns how to channel his farts, and becomes accessory to assault.

Douchebag was pretty blatantly assaulting other children with a flamethrower and bombs. The kids also caused a LOT of property damage at the school.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Hey, c'mon now, boys will be boys.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.
r

Hello everyone. Welcome back. I'd ask if last night actually happened, but...

The presence of a gnome in our room indicates that, yes, last night really happened. We're also now at the level cap.

Spoilers: I don't believe I ever use Lighting Volt again. On the remote chance I do, it now deals more damage.

Because it's a new day, we also have a new traversal power to abuse. Expect almost every dungeon from this point forward to suddenly require shrinking to navigate.

: Hey kid! Since a lot of our best guys are dead by your hand, can you help us collect underpants? We just need a few more to hit our quota.
: Come on, kid! We need to fill our underpants quota!

So remember all those underpants we collected on the first day of the game? Yeah, we're about to finish this quest seconds after we obtained it.

: Holy poo poo, you did it! This goes a long way toward making up for killing all our loving friends.
: All the widow gnomes and orphan gnomes you created will surely forgive you now.

Another Facebook friend. :toot: Anyway, let's move on.

: All warriors of Zaron and Larnion are called to an emergency summit. Report to the Elven forest immediately!
Cartman and 6 others like this.

That sounds serious. We better get moving.

Pointedly not making eye contact. Pointedly not making eye contact. Pointedly not making eye contact.

Whew. We're past them. Talking would have been so awkward.

: Hey, there's an emergency meeting at the Elven Forest.

The whole town is full of places we can use our magical shrinking ability to uncover secrets and loot. On the screen with Stan and Kyle's house, we can find an elf hiding behind some shrubs. His name is Bradley, so let's shrink down and talk to him.

It really has to hurt sniffing magic gnome dust.

: I'm using stealth. You can't see me.
: I've been discovered! You must teach me to see as you do, human.
: I must upgrade my stealth skill.

We're here. Time to see what the meeting is about.

Video:

: Ah, Commander Douchebag has decided to bless us with his presence. Let's get started.

: Humans and Elves of Zaron, a great evil has descended upon us. After researching last night, I believe we are facing a threat to our entire world.

: Clyde's fortress of darkness is over four stories tall. So far, he has recruited at least fifty warriors to be on his team and he-

: Tehehee, leave it to Kyle to tehehe...
: You have something to say, Wizard?
: Oh, nothing. Just think it's ... kind of funny how Drow elves in the Middle Ages can use Powerpoint. (snickering)
: You guys, this is SERIOUS. Clyde is attempting to raise an army of darkness. I believe he is messing with something he cannot control. He has recruited many of our friends and so... our only hope is for our two factions to join forces.
: gently caress. THAT. WE do not team up with loving ELVES.
: You got a better idea, Wizard fatass?
: After what you elves did to us at the Battle of Wormsly Woods?! You think we'll ever trust you?
: Yeah, you-you tell em, Butters.
: That was Jimmy's fault and he apologized.
: Oh, oh we're apologizing now? How about we apologize for breaking the rule about using arcane fire magic?
: Yeah!

: Hey! That was the humans' rule, not ours!
: Join forces, my paladin rear end! Only good elf is a dead elf.
: Why don't you s-suck my elven d-dick, Butters?
: Enough! Whether we are human or elf isn't going to matter ONE BIT if all of Zaron is taken over by German zombies! We saw what that green stuff does. We better figure out a way to stop Clyde or there won't be a world to fight in!
: Even if we JOIN forces we don't have enough warriors.
: So we recruit more factions to join us. The Pirates. The Federation. And... the Girls.
: The GIRLS?!

: Kyle, the GIRLS are not gonna loving play with us.
: Yeah, dude, we can't convince girls to do this.
: No, but maybe the new kid can. The new kid has a power we have yet to understand. He makes friends on Facebook faster than any we have seen.

: He is really good at getting Facebook friends, I'll give him that.
: Find a way to get the Girls to side with us, Commander Douchebag. I'll deal with the other factions. The rest of you return to your stations and prepare for war.
ALL: HUZZAH!

Cartman also adds us on Facebook. Both kings also do not have a buddy command to use. It really feels like a weird exception. Anyway, all our buddies are gonna be hanging out here for the remainder of the game. You can still visit Kupa Keep if you want to buy from Scott Malkinson, but all the real action happens here.

If you're coming from a reality where you backed the KKK instead of the Elves, Kyle has something extra to say on your Facebook...

: I'm only adding you as a friend because we need to work together to get the Stick back.

Alternatively, if you backed the Elves, then Cartman has something extra to say.

: You're a loving traitor, Douchebag. This may be an alliance, but it's an uneasy alliance.

The various facebook posts I showed off during both school attacks also start showing up at this point.

If you shrink you can walk into these snowy bushes.

This weapon seems perfectly alright. I'm still content to stick with what works. Anyway, let's get moving. We have two new buddies and a new traversal power. That sounds like it's time to do some exploring! For reference's sake, you can also shrink down and enter the "Spirit Cave," though all you find inside are some restoratives.

Kyle is up first.

Kyle's free ability is to "Rally the Troops" which gives both Douchebag and Kyle a free ability up. It's a pretty useful ability, truth be told!

His first ability is one we saw in the boss fight: Summon Elemental.

I edited the GIF for length. The bit where Ike screams "YAYYYYY" and flies through the air is also in this version.

Windstorm is Kyle's next ability. It's alright.

Kyle's ultimate ability is Rain of Arrows.

It's kinda pretty good.

Finally, Kyle's plain attack is hitting golf balls at the enemy. The bonus kosher damage is a nice bonus.

Time to start the collecting. Outside of Tweek's Coffee, we can finally get these items that have been taunting us the entire game.

I'm not entirely sure what the gauntlet patch does. The list of patches on the Stick of Truth wikia just tells where to find it, and I'm not loading the game up just to see what one single item does. Presumably it increases weapon damage in some fashion.

Over at the demolished City Sushi building, we can enter the cracked door.

The Katana patch adds damage with two handed weapons, while the self defense patch adds 25 additional points of armor.

Time to swap over to Cartman. His attacks are infinitely more entertaining than Kyle's.

Zombies are immune to gross damage. Given that 99% of the enemies we're fighting for the remainder of the game are zombies, this makes Cartman's free ability funny, though utterly useless.

eric_cartman.gif. Alternate caption: "No kitty that's my chicken pot pie!" This attack restores up to 5 PP, depending on how many perfect hits you nailed.

I mentioned a few updates ago that Cartman is by and large a fire mage. This is part of what I meant.

Remember this otherwise unremarkable building we visited once? Well there's stuff to find in here now that we can shrink.

Stuff like a Chinpokomon.

And this easily missed friend. This is Leroy Mullens.

: I am a bandit waiting to ambush rich adventurers and steal their gold. Please don't tell on me.
: Don't jump down from here. It hurts your knees.

Over in the post office we can find this girl. We could have befriended her on the first day, but I straight up forgot about her until now. This is Lola.

: I'd love to chat, but you're unpopular.
: Oh hey, I was just thinking about you and all the social status you'd gained. It's SO WEIRD that we aren't friends yet. I know, RIGHT?
: Maybe I'll see you around.

I doubt she'll be our way in with the girls. She can't look up from her phone long enough.

The small battery adds 25 lightning damage on attack. I also want you all to imagine Mr. Mackey saying "Backdoor Sluts 9, m'kay."

The Iron Skewers add a flat 100 damage to any weapon. They're ridiculously good.

Now, we need to find a good target to show off the rest of Cartman's abilities.

How about that bank teller? The one that made our money vanish into a hole.

If you attack him from back here, you can start a miniboss fight! Before you do so, ensure you've donated three times to him. You'll know you have when he tells you that you're a qualified and sophisticated investor. You'll understand why in a minute.

We saw this attack during the boss fight. However, it's not Cartman's best attack.

This one is. The description is a bit hard to see, so here's what it says:

Curse posted:

Cartman activates his v-chip and curses up a storm of electricity against a single target.

This has to be good, right?

You just blindly mash buttons the entire time.

Here's a comprehensive list of what Cartman can say during this attack.

: gently caress!
: poo poo!
: Cock!
: Whore!
: Skank!
: Dildo!
: Black!
: Weirdo!
: Ginger!
: Wiener!
: Lame-o!
: Schlong!
: Dum-dum!
: gently caress me!
: Shut up!
: Penises!
: rear end in a top hat!
: Nutsack!
: Bastard!
: Buttplug!
: Foreskin!
: Bull crap!
: Alcoholic!
: Christian!
: I hate you!
: Ball sucker!
: Veiny boner!
: Sandy vagina!
: Greasy pubes!
: Spastic colon!
: Smegma bather!
: Piece of crap!
: Not very cool!
: Shriveled sack!
: Jizzy tube sock!
: loving goddamn gently caress balls!
: poo poo-faced cockmaster!
: loving son of a bitch!
: I hope you loving die!
: rear end greasing fist jockey!
: loving goddamn gently caress balls!
: poo poo-sculpting orgy captain!
: Elephant-walking rear end in a top hat tickler!

And just for good measure, he ends the attack with...

: God dammit!

See that $60 on the teller's body? That means I donated twice to him. He gains $10 for every $20 you donate, and it caps out at $90. So donate three times and you get a free $30 when you break open the bank. Pretty decent!

This is the house of the horse fucker.

The grave dirt patch drains 100 HP from bleeding targets. Not too bad. Apparently this sex offender guy is the only person in South Park that still has this rolling death trap.

Behind the U-STOR-IT employee entrance we couldn't crawl under before, we find this. :geno:

This is up next to Jimmy's house. You can tell because the door was completely blown apart. Count me surprised that you can still walk in and loot the place even two days later.

I don't want to know why Kevin Stoley's parents' bedroom key is way over here. Let's go see what's in their room...

Nothing worthwhile, that's what. This badge adds 3PP to our total. Whoopie-loving-do.

Down in the sewers, to the right of Mr. Hankey's house, we can find this hole. The Burning Skull patch gives us 5PP every time we deal fire damage. I should also warn you all that there is a hole to the left of Mr. Hankey's house, and all it has is a piece of poo and some money.

That should be (almost) every place that needs shrinking to explore. I think it's time to talk to Annie and call in that favor she owes us.

...Next time. See you all then.

DoubleNegative fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Oct 30, 2015

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Cartman's really the best character in this game. Though Butters is a close second if only for his healing ability as a free action, shame he can't use it on himself.

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
Cartman is entirely too much fun to use, simply because Curse is not only fun, but a hilariously massive single-target nuke.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I actually stuck with Stan for the rest of the game. I had a mage Douchebag too and once you get that last patch DoubleNegative got you basically have unlimited PP, and the mage's absurd final spell and Dragon Breath take care of crowds quite nicely. Stan will take care of any survivors.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
drat, didn't know you could get loot from City Sushi or start a boss fight with the bank teller. I saw the option to invest money, though "gently caress that", and never returned.

dasmause
Jul 20, 2015

Huh, I was almost sure Cartman kept "Barbra Streisand" among the swear words, that's what he said in the movie IIRC

Tactless Ogre
Oct 31, 2011

BlazetheInferno posted:

Cartman is entirely too much fun to use, simply because Curse is not only fun, but a hilariously massive single-target nuke.

Doesn't Cartman also heal twice when he consumes a food item?

nuvan
Mar 29, 2008

And the gentle call of the feral 3am "Everything is going so well you can't help but panic."

Tactless Ogre posted:

Doesn't Cartman also heal twice when he consumes a food item?

If anything he should have to consume twice as much food to heal a given amount!

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
Butters is the best. Between his Professor Chaos and him saying "there ya go little buddy"...c'mon. He's MY little buddy.

Neige
Mar 20, 2006

Pregnant Woman got pepper sprayed and kicked in the stomach? That ugly bitch was asking for it.
Kyle's free Ability Up is the fuckin' bomb, and that rain of arrows deals a fuckton of bleedin' damage. He's pretty much the Mage's best friend.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

Great. Now they're cold AND on fire.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Hello everyone. The next several are gonna be short, but also kinda dense. From here on out, we're heading straight for the end of the game. The madness is also about to start ramping up, so enjoy this downtime while it lasts.

Last time, we were about to call in the favor Annie owes us. Incidentally if you've ignored her up until this point, 1) you're an rear end in a top hat and 2) now is when you absolutely have to beat up those bullies.

Video:

: What is this? The boys want us to play with them?! I do owe you one... I can take you to the girls. But I don't think they'll be very willing to play with boys. Do you wish to speak to the girls now?

No point in sticking around here.

For a quick primer of the girls of South Park, because a lot of unnamed portraits are gonna be flashing by...

: Allie Nelson
: Bebe
: Esther
: Generic Girl
: Heidi
: Jessie
: Jessie Rodriguez
: Kelly Gardner
: Kelly Rutherford
: Lola
: Millie
: Monica
: Nelly
: Red
: Wendy

Got it? No? I don't either. Come, let us be confused together.

: The four hundred and twelfth meeting of the girls is hereby called to order. Sparkle, Sparkle.

ALL: Sunshine!

: Sunshine sparkle, Millie Larsen has the floor.

: If it pleases and sparkles, I move that we vote IMMEDIATELY on the urgent matter involving Monica Ryland.
ALL: Yes!/For sure!/All right!/Okay!

: Excuse me, I'm sorry but I have an urgent matter that I believe needs to be addressed first.
: The chair acknowledges Annie.
: Sunshine, sparkle, Annie Knitts has the floor.

Does it horrify anyone else that 9/10 year old girls have perfectly recreated an environment of office bureaucracy?

: If it pleases and sparkles, a messenger comes with a request from the boys.
ALL: Yuck!/EWWW!/Gross!/Sick!
: What request do the boys ask of us?

: He... doesn't really talk.
: That's hot.
: The boys are playing some new role playing game and the New Kid here wants us to join his team.

: What?! We don't have time for that! Something VERY big happened and we MUST do something!
: I know, I thought maybe he could help.

: Oh, that's not a bad idea. I glitter Annie's idea.
: Sunshine, sparkle. A motion has been glittered to have the new kid help with Monica Ryland.

: All right, New Kid, look - there are TERRIBLE RUMORS going around town that our good friend Allie Nelson was spotted at the abortion clinic.

:: I have NEVER been to the abortion clinic! I'm not a whore!
: We aren't sure, but we think the girl spreading rumors about Allie is Monica Ryland.

:: And then she has the gall to act all nice to me!
: We have to know for sure if Monica Ryland is a two faced bitch or not. So: we're gonna send Monica a Facebook page with YOUR picture then tell her that you're Bebe's boyfriend from Lakewood, and you want to meet her and ask her what the best thing to get Bebe for her birthday would be, and see if Monica tries to hit on you at all because THAT way, we can see if Monica is a manipulative bitch.

:stare:

: Right.

: Do this task for us, and the girls will consider your request. (WENDY bangs the gavel) Sparkle!
ALL: Sunshine!

: You'll find Monica waiting for you at the park. All you have to do is pretend to be Bebe's long distance boyfriend. When the job is done, come see me.

: Whatever they asked you to do, remember we NEED their help.
: Whatever they asked you to do, remember we NEED their help.
: Be on guard, Douchebag, for the plots of girls have ends that no man can foresee.
: Did you get any photos? We've been trying to infiltrate the girls' base for y- years.
: What was it like in there? Is their technology more advanced than ours?

: You should head over to the park. Monica will be waiting.

: Douchebag, make sure you hose any cooties off before you return to Kupa Keep.

: If poo poo goes down, I'll come running.
: If poo poo goes down, I'll come running.
: Any means necessary, Douchebag. Kill if you have to.
: (If she touches you I'll claw her eyes out!)
: If you want I can go into the bushes and whisper romantic things for you to say.
: I don't like this. Are you sure we can trust the girls?

Video:

: Oh hi... you must be Mike. So. You wanna talk about Bebe, huh? Well, look... Bebe's my friend. I think she's really great. I- I don't know if she's the end all be all of girls - I mean... she's a little two-faced if you ask me. But, hey, I read a lot of your Facebook profile, and I think you're a really interesting boy.

: A-HA! We knew it! You two faced manipulative whore!
: What the heck?!
: Thank GOD we sent the New Kid to spy on you, huh girls?
: Yeah! Now we KNOW you're a two-faced bitch!
: What do you mean? You guys are my best friends!
: Then why are you hitting on MY Facebook boyfriend? We brought someone else who might be interested!

: Monica? What the gently caress are you doing?
: Uh oh. Hey, Jake.
: Have fun you two-faced skank!
: Guys, wait! Please! Come back!

: What's the big idea trying to gently caress my girlfriend? Nothing to say, huh? Well maybe you'll understand THIS!

Little girls are scary, guys.

Anyway, Jake is a random encounter masquerading as a miniboss. He dies at the end of the first round of combat, and the only attack he pulled off was a nut shot that I messed up blocking. It just inflicted stun.

: Hey, I'm sorry that Jake flipped out like that, but I'd still love to be friends!

This really isn't a great section of the game, as you're repeatedly sent back and forth across the middle screen of town. You can fast travel part of the way there, but it's still annoying to have to do.

Here we go again...

: The girls want to thank you for your help. We can go see them again whenever you're ready.

: All right, then, let's go. You know the drill.

: New Kid, we want to thank you for helping us determine whether or not Monica was a two-faced bitch. She really made us mad, BUT it turns out she couldn't have been the one spreading rumors about Allie Nelson going to the abortion clinic.
:: Yeah. So we made up.

: You guys are the best.
: You see, the thing is, Heidi Turner was SUPPOSED to put on the Facebook page that you were Bebe's boyfriend, but she didn't.
: Because Heidi Turner is a two-faced bitch who says she likes me then tries to stab me in the back!

: Right. So we need to know if Heidi Turner is the two-faced bitch who's spreading rumors about Allie being spotted at the abortion clinic. But in order to do THAT, we need people to think you're a girl!

: MAKEOVER!

ALL: MAKEOVER!

So welcome to the Makeover minigame.

The basic idea is you pick out a wig, some clothes, makeup, and shoes for Douchebag. Your score goes up and down with each piece you choose. The goal is to get at least 100,000 points. Naturally there is a shitload of dialogue to go along with this. You can click on the video I linked way above to see this in action.

: Too cute!
: LOVE it!
: You are just sparkling with girl power!
: Oh no, you're a mess!
: It's not THAT bad...
: This is gonna be a project.

: That's hot with two t's!
: Go girl!
: Super bonus!
: Good combo!
: Girl, NO ONE could pull that off.
: You're totally clueless!

: I'll have to borrow that!
: That's to die for!
: Those go nice together! Keep up the good work!
: You're on fire, girlfriend, and so is your outfit!
: Talk about a train wreck!
: Eww! Uh-uh. No. Sorry.
: You're joking, right?

: Strut your stuff, girlfriend!
: Hotness streak!
: That deserves a selfie!
: That did NOT just happen.
: Fashion emergency, call an ambulance!

: You got curves for miles!
: I just threw up a little, and not on purpose.
: (growls)

If you try to leave before you get 100,000 points, the girls will make absolutely sure you want to do this.

: (when you hit DONE) Are you SURE you want to wear that?
: (when you hit DONE again) You're as ready as you'll ever be... I guess. Let's get to the clinic.

This next part isn't in my script, which leads me to think the guy that created it was an idiot. If you have at least 100,000 points when you hit done...

: That outfit's so hot we wanted to give you this to make it complete.
: You look all ready to go! Let's get to the quest!

Wendy gives us a Sparkly Unicorn Sticker. This patch gives us 4PP on perfect attack, which is as absurdly broken as it sounds.

: All right, New Kid. Get inside the abortion clinic and find the records room. Take a picture of ALL the records for the past week and text them to us. That will help us find out who the two-faced bitch is. I'm sure you can appreciate why none of us can do this.
: If any of us are spotted in there, people might think we're sluts like Jessica Rodriguez.

: Hey guys!
: Hey Jessie!

That's Kelly Gardner. She's the girl we made friends with way back at the start of the game. The one who is better at communicating through text.

ALL: HI!/HEY JESSIE!/HEY GIRL!
: What are you up to?
: Oh nothing, just finding out which of our friends is a two-faced BITCH!
: Cool! Well, see you around!
: Awesome!

: Skank.
: All right, now go in there and get to the records room. Find out if Jessie had an abortion.

: I like you. You don't namecall someone behind their back, then act like you're their best friend. Not like all the other bitches I'm friends with.

: Is this girl look gonna be a forever thing for you?
: Nice look, dude.
: Wow, now you're more of a d-douchette.
: You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Next to a real girl, that is.

Well then, shall we?

Next time: The Abortion Clinic.

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
This next part's gonna be SPECIAL :D

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Does Princess Kenny have any dialogue post-makeover?

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

Man, aren't those girls supposed to hit their teenage years before becoming this bloodthirsty?

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

AJ_Impy posted:

Does Princess Kenny have any dialogue post-makeover?

According to my script...

: Mmhp, mphphpmhpm!

I've been trimming it out of the updates because it's basically unreadable.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
When I was showing this game to my mom, I encountered Annie right after doing the church quest. So I called our Lord and Savior down from heaven to gun down the bullies mercilessly.

I'm just saying that dealing with the bullies at the first opportunity isn't completely mutually exclusive with being an rear end in a top hat.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

BlazetheInferno posted:

This next part's gonna be SPECIAL :D

The next one?
Not this one we just did, the next one?
:ohdear:

Having (dear god luckily) dodged most of South Park, I find this game fascinating, like a trainwreck and a shipwreck together in slow motion.
It's like seeing what would the lizard part of our brain would be if it attained sentience, it's a tad disturbing.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

Omobono posted:

The next one?

Having (dear god luckily) dodged most of South Park, I find this game fascinating, like a trainwreck and a shipwreck together in slow motion.
It's like seeing what would the lizard part of our brain would be if it attained sentience, it's a tad disturbing.

Please promise to post your reaction to the next part.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I don't think there's anywhere remotely tasteful this trip to an abortion clinic could go.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Omobono posted:

HEY!

We don't take kindly to your types in here!

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Clarste posted:

I don't think there's anywhere remotely tasteful this trip to an abortion clinic could go.

:v: Tasteful ain't in this game's vocabulary.

Anyway, the abortion clinic is gonna be a two parter. The real "good" stuff won't be until next week.

Omobono posted:

The next one?

Oh my god. I can't wait to hear your reactions to the entire rest of the game. :allears:

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
I'm more of a beavis and butthead type than south park type myself.
(too bad there will never be beavis and butthead super-huh saga)

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Acne Rain posted:

I'm more of a beavis and butthead type than south park type myself.
(too bad there will never be beavis and butthead super-huh saga)

You ever play Virtual Stupidity?

dasmause
Jul 20, 2015

paradoxGentleman posted:

Man, aren't those girls supposed to hit their teenage years before becoming this bloodthirsty?

Remember that time when Wendy got jealous of a substitute teacher, and then paid mercenaries from middle east to send her into the sun?

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

dasmause posted:

Remember that time when Wendy got jealous of a substitute teacher, and then paid mercenaries from middle east to send her into the sun?

Do *not* gently caress with Wendy Testaberger.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

AJ_Impy posted:

Do *not* gently caress with Wendy Testaberger.

She also hardcore kicked Cartman's rear end on one occasion.

GyverMac
Aug 3, 2006
My posting is like I Love Lucy without the funny bits. Basically, WAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nidoking posted:

When I was showing this game to my mom,

...W-why would you do that

Nidoking posted:

So I called our Lord and Savior down from heaven to gun down the bullies mercilessly.

....And NOT use the Mr Slave summon!?

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
To be honest, the abortion clinic is by far the "worst" section of the game because they delve into it with sheer joyous abandon.
I had to go and sit down in a quiet room afterwards. It's pretty loving great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GyverMac
Aug 3, 2006
My posting is like I Love Lucy without the funny bits. Basically, WAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hah, if I know my South Park right, I bet theres a fetus bossfight, or nazi zombie fetuses.

• Locked thread