Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Carson O'Riordan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I have to work on Halloween and the days leading up to it and I'm a baker at Dunkin' Donut's so my life will be hellish and terrifying enough for me on those days OP, without playing any scary bideo james. (Sorry, been reading a lot of YOSPOS lately).

on the plus side think of all the garbage bags full of free donuts youll get

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

They don't let you do that so I'll just finish a dozen fresh ones.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The franchise suits did agree to get pizza though... So that's some win. To bad working on the fryer with more production than they should be doing there I won't really have time to eat any. But you know. It's the thought that count's I guess. lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

How many donuts you eat a day, son?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

0 on average.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thats a shame.. if I were in your position, I'd probably eat a dozen every day. I would also create all new donuts of my own design mixing different frostings and fillings and stuff.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Thats a shame.. if I were in your position, I'd probably eat a dozen every day. I would also create all new donuts of my own design mixing different frostings and fillings and stuff.

If you were in my position you would know why I don't eat a bunch. Farewell.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Best of luck to you.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dunken donuts secrets thread

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I downloaded Fatal Frame but haven't played it yet

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Heads up to anyone playing Revelation 2 using a ps4 controller. Be sure to toggle touch pad off in the dsfix options as put the game into split screen mode if it sense the touch pad being used. Weirdly it takes input from the one controller and applies it to both screens. Annoying though as you have to exit the game.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

my buddy worked at a dunkin donuts and the manager would set the radio to the lovely local pop station and lock the office door when he left at like 3 pm so the people who had to close the rest of the night until like 11 or whatever couldnt change it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

my buddy worked at a dunkin donuts and the manager would set the radio to the lovely local pop station and lock the office door when he left at like 3 pm so the people who had to close the rest of the night until like 11 or whatever couldnt change it

At this one for a year or so if you touched the radio you would get fired on the spot.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

thats how i would be as manager too. firm but fair. if you try to change the hot tracks id write you up, but if its hotline bling for the fourth time in the past hour, we could switch it for 4-8 minutes, depending if it was near an ad block.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I remember when I worked up front on graveyard shift the shift before me forgot to lock the doors and at some point I started blasting Weird Al Yankovic's "The Night Santa Went Crazy" on my phone while writing down the number of things I had to throw away and I turned around during a fairly epic head bob and saw a middle aged couple standing at the counter waiting for me to take their order.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

I remember when I worked up front on graveyard shift the shift before me forgot to lock the doors and at some point I started blasting Weird Al Yankovic's "The Night Santa Went Crazy" on my phone while writing down the number of things I had to throw away and I turned around during a fairly epic head bob and saw a middle aged couple standing at the counter waiting for me to take their order.

Lol. They probably thought you were crazy haha.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
1. Silent Hill 2
2. Siren: Blood Curse
3. Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly
4. Alien: Isolation
5. Resident Evil 2

what about you

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
UPDATE: I will not likely have beaten RE by Halloween.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have Fatal Frame 5 installed on my Wii U but I haven't played it yet

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NickRoweFillea posted:

1. Silent Hill 2
2. Siren: Blood Curse
3. Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly
4. Alien: Isolation
5. Resident Evil 2

what about you

Insanely dope list. Soma, Isolation (2nd time), and Revelations 2

In Training posted:

Cmon dude

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

lol

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

In Training posted:

i have played it and its really cool. my only issue is that the mission structure is really different from the previous games and has a habit of breaking tension.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pathologic HD is out

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

did they do a halloween update for gta 5

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I am so excited for this Halloween Gaming Weekend, with Silent Hill 2, Fatal Frame and Resident Evil 2.

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

Imp Zone, what's the absolute scariest game ever made?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
imho Fatal Frame 1~2 are both so close. I'd flip a coin to decide

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

did they do a halloween update for gta 5

yeah a little one

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Has anyone played Resident Evil 1 HD on PS4? I have 2 and 3 on my vita now and if the controls are simple enough I will play through 1 with remote play

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
the 360 one's real good...

they added a non-tank control option, meaning you walk and run in the direction of the analog stick. Because of the fixed camera angles it's kind of weird though, because if you're holding the same direction that you left a screen on the next screen you'll keep running in that direction no matter what the camera angle is. I guess it's better than suddenly veering off into a new direction on the next screen, though. It's a definite improvement over the original's controls.

they also added a widescreen mode but the panning is kind of disorienting so I opted for the original 4:3 instead.

the game's really beautiful and creepy, all in all.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Has anyone played Resident Evil 1 HD on PS4? I have 2 and 3 on my vita now and if the controls are simple enough I will play through 1 with remote play

no but i played resident evil 1 on my nintendo ds 10 years ago so i cant imagine they could somehow gently caress up the controls for a vita

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

playing resident evil without tank controls breaks the game and if you think its unplayable with them youre terrible at video games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

no but i played resident evil 1 on my nintendo ds 10 years ago so i cant imagine they could somehow gently caress up the controls for a vita

I like to check bc if a game requires R2/L2 or God forbid R3/L3 it's torturous on remote play because those are mapped to various touch screens

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Playing some RE Revelations tonight for some spooky gaming. Chris Redfield and bored Jill Valentine are win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
How are the Lords of Shadow games... I've barely heard anything about either of them.

• Locked thread