Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

GODDAMN YES episode 4 till we had the first 110%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

He was pretty drat dismissive of Selina's Middle East business. Pointlessly insulting her accomplishments just to put her down.

Edit: Sacking someone with a joke. oval office.

Devol_Tettran
Sep 3, 2011

Clever Betty
Let's see if it's no sales = fired once more.

Aannnnd yes it is.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
Ahhh Ruth, we hardly knew ye

OOh and........ A fake out!

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

So who's next?

Edit: Aww.

Alan BStard
Oct 25, 2003

Izzy wizzy, let's get Byzzy!

Steve2911 posted:

He was pretty drat dismissive of Selina's Middle East business. Pointlessly insulting her accomplishments just to put her down.

In all honesty she was saying that she had "proved herself in two continents" and I think it's pretty fair to say that that is almost certainly overstating things.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Fired with a pun.

Goddamn.

Devol_Tettran
Sep 3, 2011

Clever Betty
Deffo Selina's angry face that does it for me.

:monocle:

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Devol_Tettran posted:

Deffo Selina's angry face that does it for me.

:monocle:

Maybe we can get a 2for1 deal on some counselling.

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!

Khablam posted:

Maybe we can get a 2for1 deal on some counselling.

3 for 2

Devol_Tettran
Sep 3, 2011

Clever Betty
Any more before I ring for the minibus?

YF Edit: Ruth in full Kronenberg/Golden Deceiver mode

Devol_Tettran fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Oct 28, 2015

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Bulk purchasing.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
They had the guy who makes the chicken jackets on You're Fired and literally as soon as Jack Dee made his "hen party" joke they cut away from him. Got the pun in, NEXT!

Stumiester
Dec 3, 2004

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent."
Just use this surely?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj5r9atKMLQ

They all drank lemon-ade...

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
I can't decide which puns are worse, the narrator's or Alan Sugar's.

I hated the Yank less this time, possibly due to her almost complete absence.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
I think this would be a better show if they replaced Sugar. He has become so blasé and by the numbers that it's actually kind of ruining the thing imo.

hottubrhymemachine
May 24, 2006

Connie is death process

crispix posted:

I think this would be a better show if they replaced Sugar. He has become so blasé and by the numbers that it's actually kind of ruining the thing imo.

Real talk, Claude should become the host of the show. I'd love to see him be firm but fair and tear people to poo poo when they spout 110% bullshit.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

crispix posted:

yeah, he's so unpredictable about what he deigns Good or Bad, I still don't know how that bloody (blaady) toy boat made it when the skeleton didn't last year.And I am still annoyed at Karren 'Tax Credits cutter' Brady. I liked her until a few days ago. :(

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
She's been a Tory peer for a year now, which should have tipped you off that she's a bit of a bastard.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Sugar has also apparently ceased to conceal his contempt for the skint masses.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

crispix posted:

Sugar has also apparently ceased to conceal his contempt for the skint masses.

Paying customers or no, telling people to gently caress off if they don't buy anything is pretty bad business, especially since they can just go on Twitter/Facebook and tell the world, hopefully this amusing outburst gets people to realize what a massive poo poo Sugar and his two cronies are.

That is, if they didn't know that already. :v:

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Except he clearly said he wouldn't tell people to sod off to their faces, the point was to get the chatty lady to stop talking to people once it became clear they wouldn't buy anything.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I'd say I'll miss her suits, but she obviously only has two and we saw them both so whatever, bye

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Pretty much the first thing any sales training teaches you, is to ascertain if the person is intending to (or is able to) buy or not. Even on the Apprentice, in one of the seasons on the car lot the guy said this and (IIRC) the fired person was someone who waffled against this advice. You don't have to be rude, you just have to act in a manner which doesn't continue banter which doesn't lead to a sale.

Also Claude is great and I think his HARD NUT fascade is pretty thin. He pulls some great faces in the background.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I thought Nick's absence would really be felt but I don't miss him much, Claude is great so far.

Even though Karen is a poo poo I still really like her :( She makes me think of a really good teacher.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Judge Tesla posted:

Paying customers or no, telling people to gently caress off if they don't buy anything is pretty bad business, especially since they can just go on Twitter/Facebook and tell the world, hopefully this amusing outburst gets people to realize what a massive poo poo Sugar and his two cronies are.

That is, if they didn't know that already. :v:

I was thinking more of this.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/11/01/the-apprentice-selina-waterman-smith-rape_n_8444472.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

This is quite a story and a horrible thing to have had happen to you but then she (Selina) says this:

quote:

The star recently made headlines when she revealed she has broken her contract with ‘The Apprentice’, suggesting that viewers may see her quit the pre-recorded show in the coming weeks.

During an episode of spin-off show ‘You’re Fired’, she tweeted: “On another note, I've broken contract with the show and I'm not doing You're Fired - might be why they're attacking me so much! Idiots.”

Something interesting may be coming very soon then.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

poo poo. Puts her "it wasn't easy for a woman in Dubai" boardroom speech in a different light.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Wow that sucks :smith:

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Interesting to see what happens on that front then.

I don't like Karen despite her cutting remarks and being a stone cold MILF not only for her politics but also having worked for Gold and Sullivan, men who got rich selling wank mags for a living.

Is it me or does the Navy girl get mugged off by everyone each task?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
I liked Ruth. She reminded me so much of my mad art teacher at high school. :(

Rooting for April now.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

crispix posted:

I liked Ruth. She reminded me so much of my mad art teacher at high school. :(

Rooting for April now.

Yeah, she is basically my Aunt, except alive and I think Ruth probably doesn't make her own suits, like my Aunt did.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Rondette posted:

Yeah, she is basically my Aunt, except alive and I think Ruth probably doesn't make her own suits, like my Aunt did.

Really? Where does she buy them then? That one she wore in her final task reminded me of that ice cream they don't make anymore. :3:

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Going to miss the live cringing fun as I have to watch on catchup today :-(

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

I dont know what just happened on CUffs, but I highly doubt it was dramatic enough to warrant Bat for loving Lashes over the outro.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Strom Cuzewon posted:

I dont know what just happened on CUffs, but I highly doubt it was dramatic enough to warrant Bat for loving Lashes over the outro.

As far as I could tell it's a show about kinky gay couples, confirm/deny?

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Rarity posted:

As far as I could tell it's a show about kinky gay couples, confirm/deny?

I saw one gay kiss, and a hug that could have gone either way.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Strom Cuzewon posted:

I saw one gay kiss, and a hug that could have gone either way.

The hug was definitely that way, she was smooching her bruise 5 seconds earlier.

Devol_Tettran
Sep 3, 2011

Clever Betty
At least the opening setting is appropriate this week.

<<< Christ, been tagged by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh god this is going to be an absolute trainwreck

• Locked thread