Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009
He is. He got drunk as gently caress at a bar last night while he was interviewed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/10/27/lindsey-graham-pours-beers-contemplates-marrying-carly-fiorina/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion/editorials/fl-editorial-rubio-bush-gs1028-20151027-story.html

The Sun-Sentinel posted:

You are paid $174,000 per year to represent us, to fight for us, to solve our problems. Plus you take a $10,000 federal subsidy — declined by some in the Senate — to participate in one of the Obamacare health plans, though you are a big critic of Obamacare.

Still digging through hundreds of posts, so this might've been linked already.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Kasich is carbo loading https://amp.twimg.com/v/f3147d79-f794-4e90-b53e-ad7d77c1ddaf

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Jeb! is announcing that he has scored an endorsement from Dan Quayle.

Are you excited yet?

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb campaign!

H5N1 fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Oct 18, 2016

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

are you kidding me

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

I can't watch this first debate so using my lip reading skills I believe he's saying:

"This fist and open hand to pee"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
He's just describing the rest of last night after all that drinking.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

@TheRickWilson Man oh man, the dumb, pre-planned move a certain campaign is about to make in the big debate is campaign-ending stupid.

What could it be? :allears:

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Senator Lindsey Graham explains the morality system of the Bioware game Jade Empire.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Rocks posted:

@TheRickWilson Man oh man, the dumb, pre-planned move a certain campaign is about to make in the big debate is campaign-ending stupid.

Short of throwing model planes at Bush when he tries to go HAM on 9/11 I don't know what anyone could do this season to earn that kind of talk.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

holy poo poo lmao

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Either that or someone gave Carson a greenlight to talk policy

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Does anybody else think Rand Pauls boring dad lunch photos look like Ben Carson sounds?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

holy poo poo lmao

USPOLthread.jpg

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

wrong thread

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

A Graham presidency would probably be funnier than a Trump presidency

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

In so many many ways

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted

Joementum posted:

Quote of the day, "I liked West Coast music in 90s but I can't listen to it with my kids. Now I think EDM is fun to listen to." ~ Marco Rubio

Right, latching onto a genre that's pretty much uncleavable from entheogenic drug use and a bacchanalian attitude towards sex, makes sense.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Rocks posted:

Hahaha I apparently got blocked by TheRickWilson at some point.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

holy poo poo lmao

Ha ha ha awesome

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

Fat Lowtax posted:

A Graham presidency would probably be funnier than a Trump presidency

America's Fifth Gay President

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Rocks posted:

Ben Carson will explain the difference between black people and niggers to America.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

SedanChair posted:

are you kidding me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bKn3UXJf-M

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
CNBC is trying to say Lindsey Graham won the baby table debate because he answered every question with "are homeland" and was louder and angrier than the others.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Rocks posted:

My guess? Jeb's going to try out his "Rubio is the GOP Obama" line. And people are going to remind him that the greatest world expert on beating Hillary Clinton is Barack Obama.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Neeksy posted:

CNBC is trying to say Lindsey Graham won the baby table debate because he answered every question with "are homeland" and was louder and angrier than the others.

I only caught the second half, but that debate seemed like a real stinker compared to the others.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Sir Tonk posted:

Ben Carson will explain the difference between black people and niggers to America.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Chris Rock already made that HBO special. It was pretty drat funny. welcome to the 1990s. When is the debate?

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

Wanamingo posted:

I only caught the second half, but that debate seemed like a real stinker compared to the others.

It was really, really bad. They didn't enforce any of the time limits with any force, so the candidates just spoke louder and angrier over the moderators. Nobody on the panel followed up nor did they ask them to actually answer the question they posed.

Bobby Jindal got away with making it seem like Louisiana isn't basically on fire right now. He also bragged about closing down hospitals.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Neeksy posted:

It's actually because he treated it as an opportunity to practice his stand-up routine (and lead the US into total and eternal war).

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad
Bush's anti Marco Rubio account has only 349 followers. That was money well spent.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
At this point Jeb might do legit better to just spend his money filming and releasing a thirty minute short film portraying him as a Rocky like underdog who just wants to "Go the distance" with Hillary.

+8 in his polls nationwide.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

is Lindsey Graham explaining that paper beats rock?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

point of return posted:

His right hand is Putin's butthole, I'll let you fill in the blanks

No I'm not kidding

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.
Apparently they want to deport 10 or 11 people

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I figured out the scam for these debates. These corporate news sites are making everyone download their mobile apps. I NEED TO CONTACT ALEX JONES NOW!

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

point of return posted:

Yeah, that's what I thought before listened to the video but now I know he really wants to fist China.

Mr. World
May 6, 2007
Working undercover for the man . . .
Bush's weakness is he just loves America too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I keep jumping back and forth between this poo poo show and Treehouse of Horror VIII on FXX.

• Locked thread