Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Where is the Doobies Dog House of podcasts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
right my bad, there are no jpegs of the thumb drive

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005
I'm surprised no one mentioned that the company they spoke of near the beginning, bill fixers is a goon ran business. He has had a thread in sa mart for awhile.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

little munchkin posted:

I think you should contact Jonathan and tell him that you are not into games or drama.

He'd probably be like, "Listen, dude. I do not take things from other people. I am a Rastafarian. That is very against my religion"

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

CortezFantastic posted:

UYD is the Star Citizen of podcasts and I love it

Things often become weird when money gets involved.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I was joking btw, just to be clear, UYD is a gift unto its own

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

Caper posted:

He'd probably be like, "Listen, dude. I do not take things from other people. I am a Rastafarian. That is very against my religion"

I would donate every dollar I have for uncut hi-def footage of every interaction there ever was of teen Jah trying to pull that poo poo with authority figures

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

Dark Weasel posted:

I would donate every dollar I have for uncut hi-def footage of every interaction there ever was of teen Jah trying to pull that poo poo with authority figures

*Native American elders come upon a wandering young Jonathan* "You guys wanna smoke weed?"

477 is up btw :cheers:

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
pumpin out the eps since the summer stretch of live shows, good stuff

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
I really love Seth saying Coby Teeth instead of Toby Keith.

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Caper posted:

Well whatever dude. You can take your lame jabs if you must. I'm just pointing out something I've noticed.

You're talking about a 38 year old who has a hard time with any word over 3 syllables.

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

the alpaca posted:

You're talking about a 38 year old who has a hard time with any word over 3 syllables.

also "figure" (figger) and "all of the sudden"

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

a starwar betamax posted:

Bad analogy imho.

absolutely the worst. Has he even listened to the show? Subscribing right now for a tiny amount gets you almost ten years of amazing content.

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
It's like the exact opposite of that lovely "game"

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Naptime, Jew

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

bvoid posted:

also "figure" (figger) and "all of the sudden"

Good point but in his defense "figger" is actually pretty common in Southern California. Probably a slang/laziness thing and it happens with quite a few common words, especially the closer you get to the beach cities.

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

the alpaca posted:

Good point but in his defense "figger" is actually pretty common in Southern California. Probably a slang/laziness thing and it happens with quite a few common words, especially the closer you get to the beach cities.

I've heard other people pronounce it like that but never knew where it came from. Interesting.

There's no excuse for "all (of) the sudden" though.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

bvoid posted:

I've heard other people pronounce it like that but never knew where it came from. Interesting.

listen up you retard jew.......................... its almost as if language is flexible and constantly undergoing change and the so-called RULES are descriptive rather than proscriptive.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Crime on a Dime posted:

absolutely the worst. Has he even listened to the show? Subscribing right now for a tiny amount gets you almost ten years of amazing content.

it was a joke, much like this tremendous podcast offers. next time i'll use italics or something to mark the sarcasm for y'all

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Scott Aukerman also consistently says 'all of the sudden', so it must just be a thing among the podcasting greats.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

bvoid posted:

I've heard "all of the sudden" my whole life, didn't realize there was another way of saying it lol

E: actually I've always heard "all of a sudden" not "all of the sudden"
E2: http://grammarist.com/usage/all-of-a-sudden-or-all-of-the-sudden/

goldblums eyes fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Oct 29, 2015

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Scientists found a casual link between...

Rusty Rickshaw
Apr 30, 2008

Half of Dracula posted:

Scientists found a casual link between...

Every loving time

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I love the local business closing segment a lot

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
Seth's Clips Vol. 23 is up https://vimeo.com/144167952 :toot:

Todd Forklift
Dec 19, 2006

The post Patreon episodes have been super loving funny

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine
Dad, why are you going to Argentina to blow dudes?

Because I'm a SCIENTIST, son.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Holy crap, their Patreon is above $12,000/month.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Euro vaccay paper

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Jonathan posted:

Wanting to give an update re: those of you who are still waiting for your flash drives etc. we are getting to the last few here and we are sorry it's taken so long. It took 2 months for the people who made them to get them to us, and we underestimated how many people would pledge durning that time. The issue being that we are having difficulty finding someone to run the drives for us again due to the size of the file they have to transfer on to them. There are a few options we are looking at. One would be to send the drives out blank and provide a link to the file(s) but this is a hassle and will eat up a lot of bandwidth on our end. Also I'm wondering if any one of you might have a lead on a place that would be up for doing it and we could start using them instead. We thank you for your patience and promise to have this all resolved as quickly as possible. If you'd like to email me directly about this or any other issues or ideas please do so at uyd@me.com

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

They need to buy an Uhh Yeah Duplicator for the price of just a single month's Patreon takings.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Someone just send him the drat torrent that's always posted in this thread tia

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Brock Samson posted:

Someone just send him the drat torrent that's always posted in this thread tia

I literally did that as soon as my phone got that e-mail. He got back to me and he is interested but I think it would be better to get him on a more legit tracker. Also he wants to just torrent his files, which I guess may differ. Anyway, he would want a 12gb torrent of his files. He definitely needs help setting it up since he doesn't know how. Anyone who knows of a good legit non-sketchy tracker to put it on, and help him create a torrent, hit him up at uyd@me.com

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao at the idea of sending out a bunch of blank thumbdrives

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

Binowru posted:

Seth's Clips Vol. 23 is up https://vimeo.com/144167952 :toot:

So call me crazy, but doesn't Jon talk about the Paul Newman gokart race on like the first episode or something?

"He's such a good racer."

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

bollig posted:

So call me crazy, but doesn't Jon talk about the Paul Newman gokart race on like the first episode or something?

"He's such a good racer."

Ya it was around like episode 25 I think

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

bango skank posted:

Waiting two months, forgetting about the Patreon entirely, and then getting a customized UYD flash drive in the mail with nothing on it would be the most Jonathan thing imaginable.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

bango skank posted:

That would be the most UYD thing ever.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Actually most UYD thing ever would be to never get the thumbdrives at all while Jonathan cavorts about europe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

HUMAN FISH posted:

Dad, why are you going to Argentina to blow dudes?

Because I'm a SCIENTIST, son.

i hate my live straight son