Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goku chewbacca
Dec 14, 2002

1redflag posted:

What does "cutting" mean?

She's using the Vitamin E oil to try and heal the scars from her teenage angst years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

goku chewbacca posted:

She's using the Vitamin E oil to try and heal the scars from her teenage angst years.

Not shown: collectors edition Linkin Park vinyl

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Found here, because there was a Facebook ad promo code that literally dropped it to $1 with prime shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FMJDJ5C?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

That is not an espresso maker. You can't just say your product does anything you want.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Mu Zeta posted:

That is not an espresso maker. You can't just say your product does anything you want.

It appears they can and did.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
They should have called it an expresso maker just to piss more people off.

ps French press coffee is awesome, good purchase.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Tim Whatley posted:

Found here, because there was a Facebook ad promo code that literally dropped it to $1 with prime shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FMJDJ5C?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Can you share that code?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A8W77m-ZTw

George H.W. Cunt has a new favorite as of 18:40 on Oct 29, 2015

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Mu Zeta posted:

You can't just say your product does anything you want.

Don't be so flippant about his orange juicer.

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER

liquorlanche posted:

:frogsiren: Techno winter :lumpen:

It was a toss up of going to see Gestaffelstein there last night or getting wicked drunk and yelling at the tv during the GOP debate. Bijou is a great venue for non Big Room.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

IUG posted:

Can you share that code?

I tried to go back and find it, but Facebook sponsored content doesn't act like normal content on your individual feed.

This is their Facebook page though, so maybe if you visit it, it will trigger an ad appearing on your feed:
https://www.facebook.com/ilovepremiumcoffee/

Nevermind the kid commenting to stop posting bullshit codes because I legit paid $1 for this thing (plus prime shipping, and I live in NH so no sales tax.)

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Smashurbanipal posted:

It was a toss up of going to see Gestaffelstein there last night or getting wicked drunk and yelling at the tv during the GOP debate. Bijou is a great venue for non Big Room.

...and I take it you went to see Gessafelstein? How was it?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Ruzihm posted:

Not shown: collectors edition Linkin Park vinyl

Link please.

liquorlanche
Sep 10, 2014

Smashurbanipal posted:

Heard it was a killer show. The only act left for Bijou to book in order to say they've done it all is Carl Cox.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Coredump posted:

Link please.

I didn't actually order anything like that but here's something that came up from Google. The next big thing for your prized Linkin Park collection

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Tim Whatley posted:

I tried to go back and find it, but Facebook sponsored content doesn't act like normal content on your individual feed.

This is their Facebook page though, so maybe if you visit it, it will trigger an ad appearing on your feed:
https://www.facebook.com/ilovepremiumcoffee/

Nevermind the kid commenting to stop posting bullshit codes because I legit paid $1 for this thing (plus prime shipping, and I live in NH so no sales tax.)

If anyone ends up finding this code please share!

Vier
Aug 5, 2007

Growing a thing.

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER

88h88 posted:

...and I take it you went to see Gessafelstein? How was it?

Actually, no. My inner wonk won out. Saw Lane 8 a few weeks back, was good.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
As somebody who can't stand having a beard, I dunno what the oils are to do. Like, wouldn't that only increase the amount of grease? I already want to shampoo more than once a day just for my head.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Ruzihm posted:

I didn't actually order anything like that but here's something that came up from Google. The next big thing for your prized Linkin Park collection

No included vitamin E for these wounds which will not heal. No buy.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Aramek posted:

As somebody who can't stand having a beard, I dunno what the oils are to do. Like, wouldn't that only increase the amount of grease? I already want to shampoo more than once a day just for my head.

If you shampoo that often no wonder you're a greaseball

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

I do every morning. Is that...bad? If I don't shampoo, I have helmet hair.

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs

Aramek posted:

I don't have a beard nor do I use these oils, but from my understanding it's that a lot of people get itchy and flaky skin under their beard so the oil is there to help with that. Also, beard don't really look greasy the way hair do. When's the last time your pubic hair looked greasy?

Aramek posted:

I do every morning. Is that...bad? If I don't shampoo, I have helmet hair.

I think most people can shampoo every two days or so. If you shampoo every day your hair will look bad for a while once you switch to every two days, but with time it will keep looking good for two days with no problem.

If you have short hair, washing everyday isn't a problem, but for people with long hair it tends to make the hair look unhealthy after a while.

KingColliwog has a new favorite as of 22:36 on Oct 29, 2015

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Gotta get on that no poo train, son.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

KingColliwog posted:

I don't have a beard nor do I use these oils, but from my understanding it's that a lot of people get itchy and flaky skin under their beard so the oil is there to help with that. Also, beard don't really look greasy the way hair do. When's the last time your pubic hair looked greasy?

After last night with your mooooooooooooom

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Coffee And Pie posted:

Gotta get on that no poo train, son.

This is correct. It takes a month to get use to but a good scrub and water is all you need

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

I'll have to look more into how this is supposed to work, because wherever someone tells me about the whole "don't wash your hair" thing for healthy roots or whatever, they're weirdo gross hippies who smell.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Wash your hair. Just don't shampoo it multiple times a day if you don't like the oil getting heavier and heavier as your body compensates for the dried out skin.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Aramek posted:

I'll have to look more into how this is supposed to work, because wherever someone tells me about the whole "don't wash your hair" thing for healthy roots or whatever, they're weirdo gross hippies who smell.

You still wash your hair by scrubbing your scalp and such. The thing is you're not blasting all the natural oils off every couple days and letting your head go back to producing a normal amount. Similar to moisturizing your face so your face stops producing so much oil and causing acne

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

I've had a beard for years and just started using oils. The difference is night and day. Before my beard would get irritated and itchy now it kicks rear end, smells good and other things positive.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

It took me a long time to switch over but now I only wash my hair twice a week.
I still scrub and rinse every day but it now looks and feels bad right after I shampoo.

Natural oils are good for you, just don't be a goon.

Corley
Feb 2, 2010

Treated myself to this because it was on sale for $50 down from $80. It's tiny but I live alone. Looking forward to making all the sauces.

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006
^^^ this is a KitchenAid 3.5-Cup Food Chopper.

Also Amazon Prime has it for $32...

AnimalChin has a new favorite as of 05:52 on Oct 30, 2015

Corley
Feb 2, 2010

I'm in Canada so with the exchange and the shipping it would have been the same.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

one of my cooling fans went out of balance and was ticking up a storm so that had to go

the rest is my attempt to update my sad state of cookery and me thinking that maybe it's about time to replace my cutting boards

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I would only use super cheap knives with that sharpener.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mu Zeta posted:

I would only use super cheap knives with that sharpener.

they are

just wanna get a lil more life outta them before i get an actual good set

Vic Boss
Jan 19, 2007

:ocelot:
You're pretty good.
:ocelot:

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

they are

just wanna get a lil more life outta them before i get an actual good set

Could just get a honing steel which is much cheaper and won't rip your knives to shreds. Even if they're poo poo knives. poo poo knives would make for good practise on a honing steel.

/GWS rant.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

which it does because peace walker loving owne

I haven't played it yet :shrug: Funny thing is the physical version with three games is easily found for cheaper than the downloadable version with two games. Thicrosoft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Vic Boss posted:

Could just get a honing steel which is much cheaper and won't rip your knives to shreds. Even if they're poo poo knives. poo poo knives would make for good practise on a honing steel.

/GWS rant.

i honestly didn't want buy a honing steel or whetsone again when i can just buy a 2 dollar slot sharpener to sharpen up a 10 year old cheap set of steak knives