Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
parked on the crosswalk like a moron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Toadvine posted:

parked on the crosswalk like a moron

gently caress pedestrians. lol i'm in a loving car. you're walking around on foot looking like a dickless human being chump.

ps. just wanted to make it clear that isn't my truck since the tag is visible i don't want any of you weirdos to dox this poor person or anything

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

idgi

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

thathonkey posted:

gently caress pedestrians. lol i'm in a loving car. you're walking around on foot looking like a dickless human being chump.

ps. just wanted to make it clear that isn't my truck since the tag is visible i don't want any of you weirdos to dox this poor person or anything

lol if you're in a car I assume you have hank hill butt

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i'm sorry you don't "get it" there's nothing to "get" the point is millennials

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Yeah, there's nothing to get. Did you forget where you are? You're on the

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Toadvine posted:

lol if you're in a car I assume you have hank hill butt

why? i drive a car and i have a nice butt all the ladies tell me down at the massage place i frequent (i always leave happy if you catch my drift ;)).

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

thathonkey posted:

my truck irl

well that's right next to ponce city market which certainly seems to be shooting for that trust fund millenial money so good enough for me

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah it's in a rapidly gentrifying area; the type of place millennials love to live in so they can feel edgy. i live in o4w right now but im ready to get the gently caress out because i hate what this area is becoming and i don't like feeling like i am part of the gentrification.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Accretionist posted:

What's the US' nicest cheap city? I hear Pittsburgh's underrated with normalish cost-of-living.

I am semi-favoring Sacramento for this category.

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

embrace death and live in cobb

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

nomadologique posted:

i don't got no problem w her hairy legs in fact i thin kit' spretty sexy that she rejects gender norms but posting 8 pix of your face to prove how attractive you are seems like a pretty lovely thing to do

Hairy tumblr girls are being deliberately gross as some weird form of psychological power grab, hth

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Mad Monk posted:

I just couldn't imagine working in an open air office or what ever they call these places. When I'm working on a complex problem I want to be left the hell alone, I wouldn't be able to do nearly as good of a job with people bouncing around on toys and poo poo while I'm trying to figure something out.

lol where do u work bud?

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Irradiation posted:

She tweeted a Sandy Hook conspiracy video and called it "extremely interesting" and a "must watch video".
At least she has the excuse of being both hit & dropped on her head many times.

Most people who tweet things like that don't have that excuse.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Like "Hey scrub-tier boys who will settle for literally any girl, how about I smear myself with poo poo and you will just have to deal with it in order to be near a female", I think that is what is going on in their heads kinda.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

gently caress da Mods posted:

lol where do u work bud?

I'm the man from the hamburger train.

FlimFlam Imam fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Oct 29, 2015

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Maoist Pussy posted:

Like "Hey scrub-tier boys who will settle for literally any girl, how about I smear myself with poo poo and you will just have to deal with it in order to be near a female", I think that is what is going on in their heads kinda.

source your tumblrs

I've noticed an uptick in women drawing attention to their natural hairiness and complexion but nothin like what you're describing.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

That truck picture is so Atlanta.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Mad Monk posted:

Not much going on "millnnially" here but these are people that supposedly work at Riot working on League of Legends and makes me appreciate the fact that I have my own office.

uuuughghhhhh can you imagine having to sit next to the cutie pie in blue ALL DAY.............................im shacking with rage just think about

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I don't think she's that cute. It's just that she is in a really cute dress.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Is this an acronym? Is it some sort of 8008135 thing I'm missing?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

a starwar betamax posted:

uuuughghhhhh can you imagine having to sit next to the cutie pie in blue ALL DAY.............................im shacking with rage just think about

i know that dude is hot

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

OK, that reference is kind of funny in a nihilistic, millennial way.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

MeLKoR posted:

Is this an acronym? Is it some sort of 8008135 thing I'm missing?

Idg that either....

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I don't loving get it!!!!!

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Darth123123 posted:

Idg that either....

listen all y'all it's a 54807463

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

ghlbtsk posted:

listen all y'all it's a 54807463

Idgi

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hint: it is SOMETHING about the license plate number. it's a number millennial thing.

Sojenus posted:

embrace death and live in cobb

i will die before i live in a suburb. i'm either going to live in the city or as far out into the middle of nowhere as I can go and still get decent enough internet to shitpost over

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

thathonkey posted:

hint: it is SOMETHING about the license plate number. it's a number millennial thing.

i will die before i live in a suburb. i'm either going to live in the city or as far out into the middle of nowhere as I can go and still get decent enough internet to shitpost over

DONOT TEASE ME. Idgi

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

lol bet it aint anything and its just us oldish folks desperately trying to remain hip with them millenials

WHAT IS IT I NEED TO UNDERSTAND IT

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
seriously if you dont see it then you're not a true millennial. simple as that.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

it's like that frequency that only young people can hear. you old grouches physically can;t understand that license plate

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I googled pjis492 and it lead me to this guys twitter. Some Beiberesqe heart throb as far as I can tell.

https://twitter.com/pjcricket492

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

NESguerilla posted:

I googled pjis492 and it lead me to this guys twitter. Some Beiberesqe heart throb as far as I can tell.

https://twitter.com/pjcricket492

Have you searched AOL?

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

thathonkey posted:

seriously if you dont see it then you're not a true millennial. simple as that.

thank god

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I heard that when many hiring managers are Millennials nobody is going to give a poo poo if you posted embarrassing photos online and it won't be some kind of scarlet letter to getting hired.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Panfilo posted:

I heard that when many hiring managers are Millennials nobody is going to give a poo poo if you posted embarrassing photos online and it won't be some kind of scarlet letter to getting hired.

IF everybody is a millenial, the no one is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Panfilo posted:

Wish on

• Locked thread