Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
I for one prefer my politicians to look like cans of smashed assholes left out in the sun for too long.

I mean, I get:

quote:

There was a total "this guy is young and attractive and I hate him" vote.

but I don't understand why. Are these guys so insecure that they're worried about their significant other fantasizing about JT while they put up with their 300 pounds of pallid flesh writing about on top of them, or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DutchDupe
Dec 25, 2013

How does the kitty cat go?

...meow?

Very gooood.

PT6A posted:

Yes, if you take care of your appearance and do exercise on a regular basis to avoid looking like a potato, it means you're a horrible superficial monster, bereft of even the meanest of intellectual gifts!

The only leader I'll accept is pepsi-drinking cunts who have a gut the size of mount rushmore, only if you're a hideous monster do you care about politics! Pretty people scare me and make me feel insecure.

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes
Yep, his intelligence and education is why the Liberals chose Trudeau over Garneau.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Trudeau is only 3 years younger now than Harper was when he took office for the first time.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Entropic posted:

Trudeau is only 3 years younger now than Harper was when he took office for the first time.

Yes, but no woman (or man) has ever been turned on by Harper, unless it's some sort of humiliation fetish to blame. Therefore, it did not offend sad sacks who look more like Harper than they do Trudeau.

brucio
Nov 22, 2004

THC posted:

After 9 years of "Stevie" I think it's fair

Did anyone do this aside from Michael Harris?

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Cons are just jealous that Harper was born looking like a 55 year old bureaucrat and JT will look 30 when he's 50.

Then again, look what 7 years in office did to Obama.

I bet JT would dye the grey out though.

I look forward to DyeGate in elxn44.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

ZeeBoi posted:

If prime minister Stephen Harper was able to live there with his 100 adopted cats, then pretty boy Justin can do it too!! :argh:

And you thought I was joking when I posted that

Heavy neutrino
Sep 16, 2007

You made a fine post for yourself. ...For a casualry, I suppose.

PT6A posted:

Yes, if you take care of your appearance and do exercise on a regular basis to avoid looking like a potato, it means you're a horrible superficial monster, bereft of even the meanest of intellectual gifts!

It's like morbidly obese people getting pissed off at normal-weight people and accusing them of being "skinny bitches" or whatever.

It's high school stereotypes as a substitute for political thought -- it should honestly just be dismissed with contempt.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Entropic posted:

Cons are just jealous that Harper was born looking like a 55 year old bureaucrat and JT will look 30 when he's 50.

Then again, look what 7 years in office did to Obama.

I bet JT would dye the grey out though.

I look forward to DyeGate in elxn44.

Justin will just go grey in a very attractive way, like gracefully at the temples

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Ikantski posted:

The FAO calculated the corp tax returns into his report today.

Where does the current sale price lie, closer to the first or second case?

Either way, it's 9-16 years to hit break even, after which the province will be losing 500 million annually from the sale. Bravo, cryptocon premier.

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

eXXon posted:

Where does the current sale price lie, closer to the first or second case?

Either way, it's 9-16 years to hit break even, after which the province will be losing 500 million annually from the sale. Bravo, cryptocon premier.

Closer to the low end.

quote:

the FAO estimates the proceeds of Hydro One to be $11–$14.3 billion

quote:

The sale gives Ontario’s largest electricity transmission and distribution company a market value of C$12.2 billion, based on 595 million shares outstanding

Way below the OLP's secret spring valuation

quote:

In April 2015, the council estimated the value of Hydro One at $13.5–$15 billion

and way below the $16 billion they were selling us this summer, http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/hydro-one-ontarios-privatization-plan-explained/article24743446/

quote:

If it goes through, it will be one of the largest privatizations of a government asset in a generation in Canada. The current valuation of Hydro One is about $15-billion to $16-billion.

Sucks they exaggerated the value of a multi billion dollar asset by 30% but Libs gonna Lib (copyright THC 2015).

Postess with the Mostest fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Oct 30, 2015

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Entropic posted:

Harper is 3 years younger now than Chrétien was when he took office for the first time.

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

I might never forgive the Ontario NDP for the stupid strategic move-to-the-centre crap that gave Wynne the majority. Why can't the NDP just stay left like they're supposed to?

Early on I though Mulcair was just trying to hedge against any statements that might be spun negatively, but no, it was exactly the same type of balanced-budget neoliberal crap that failed the NDP in Ontario. And both times the Liberals ran on leftist rhetoric and won.

Maybe I'll just start voting communist. I'm gonna try and hope that Justin holds to at least some of his promises though.

Beelzebufo fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Oct 30, 2015

Heavy neutrino
Sep 16, 2007

How are they going to stay left with a Charest Liberal as their leader? It's important to remember that it wasn't for disagreements over the right-wing economics of the Quebec Liberals that Mulcair left the party.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Sedge and Bee posted:

I might never forgive the Ontario NDP for the stupid strategic move-to-the-centre crap that gave Wynne the majority. Why can't the NDP just stay left like they're supposed to?

Early on I though Mulcair was just trying to hedge against any statements that might be spun negatively, but no, it was exactly the same type of balanced-budget neoliberal crap that failed the NDP in Ontario. And both times the Liberals ran on leftist rhetoric and won.

Maybe I'll just start voting communist. I'm gonna try and hope that Justin holds to at least some of his promises though.

I hope every disaffected NDP voter votes communist because then I have very little to worry about with regard to either of them becoming a viable political force.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

PT6A posted:

I hope every disaffected NDP voter votes communist because then I have very little to worry about with regard to either of them becoming a viable political force.

Until we get MMP and then the flood gates release. :unsmigghh:

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Furnaceface posted:

Until we get MMP and then the flood gates release. :unsmigghh:

Exactly why I don't much care for MMP. I don't see why we can't have STV as it seems like the best compromise, and it very much limits the ability of lunatics to be in parliament. It's also very simple to understand if you aren't a complete moron.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

PT6A posted:

Exactly why I don't much care for MMP. I don't see why we can't have STV as it seems like the best compromise, and it very much limits the ability of lunatics to be in parliament. It's also very simple to understand if you aren't a complete moron.

You're putting a lot of faith in the average Canadian voter here, PT6A.

Heavy neutrino
Sep 16, 2007

Well, the mechanics of STV behind the curtain can get a little complex, but if someone doesn't understand the concept of ranking people 1 to n based on order of preference, well, maybe democracy can do with a slightly lower turnout sometimes.

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

PT6A posted:

I'm fine with giving up on ~full communism~ if it means never seeing the tories in power again, personally

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Heavy neutrino posted:

Well, the mechanics of STV behind the curtain can get a little complex, but if someone doesn't understand the concept of ranking people 1 to n based on order of preference, well, maybe democracy can do with a slightly lower turnout sometimes.

You could explain the mechanics to a child of 5, and I'm sure at least 80% of Canadian voters aren't meaningfully dumber than that.

EDIT: The other clear advantage of STV is that, when multiple candidates from the same party stand for election in the same riding, STV gives the best chance of the best possible representative representing that area in parliament. Even in a "safe" riding, candidates would be forced to convince electors that they are the best choice for that riding, even against members of their own party. This should eliminate the issue of massive cunts like Rob Anders being elected, because candidates would not be able to coast by on their party affiliation alone. MMP doesn't really address that problem, in fact it could exacerbate it in a nearest-loser system.

PT6A fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Oct 30, 2015

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

I'm your friend and I'm not going to just stand by and let you do this!
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/quebec-police-surete-neil-macdonald-aboriginal-women-1.3293187

Neil ':stare:' Macdonald posted:

Read this week's statement by the president of the Sûreté du Quebec police union if you're a lover of irony. Pierre Veilleux was commenting on the uproar over allegations made by aboriginal women of police abuse in the northern Quebec city of Val d'Or. "This crisis," he said, "brings to light a social issue in aboriginal communities living with great difficulties right across the country." Let's focus, he added, "on finding sustainable solutions for vulnerable people." Well, while it's certainly true that aboriginal women in Val d'Or qualify as vulnerable — it's actually hard to imagine anyone in Canada who is more vulnerable — let's be clear: the "social issue" under discussion in Val d'Or happens to be the behaviour of SQ officers.

According to several native women there who spoke to Radio-Canada, SQ officers have, for years, been assaulting them, or punishing them for being intoxicated by driving them out of town and stranding them in the cold. Sometimes, these women say, the officers would throw in a demand for oral sex. Refusing, they said, carried a painful price. As it turns out, authorities had been aware of such allegations for months. But, as usual, the provincial police force was being allowed to quietly investigate itself, even though it has a nearly perfect record of declining to lay charges against its own members.

It took the reporting of Radio-Canada's premiere investigative program to pour on some disinfectant, and when that happened, things moved fast.

'No crisis' here, move along

The province's public security minister, actually weeping at a news conference, announced that eight SQ officers were now suspended. Suddenly, Montreal's municipal police force took over the investigation. At that point, more aboriginal women started coming forward with similar stories. But the SQ, which came into being in the late 1930s as bullyboys and strikebreaking thugs in the service of then premier Maurice Duplessis, has a reputation for operating by its own rules. In this case, Val d'Or's detachment decided to punish the town by simply not showing up for work all weekend. The force's director general, evidently unbothered by that, declared there is "no crisis," ignoring the collective anger of aboriginal leaders. And an online petition, reportedly begun by an SQ officer, demanded the public security minister apologize for showing "a lack of control in her emotion and her words."

A singular weapon

In English Canada, such overt contempt for civilian authority would be shocking.

Imagine an entire RCMP or Ontario Provincial Police detachment simply refusing to report for duty; or that sort of open sneering at the minister in charge. But the SQ seems more in sync with New York City's force. Remember the hundreds of officers who publicly turned their backs on the city's mayor after he sympathized with an unarmed black man who was choked to death by a crew of police after he gave them some lip and refused to quietly kneel? A 1998 report by the provincially appointed Poitras commission concluded that the SQ simply cannot be trusted to investigate itself, and described a culture of willful blindness to members' misdeeds. Retired judge Lawrence Poitras concluded that officers accused of abuse often retaliate with criminal charges against the accusers in order to cover their tracks. What's more, as the force's many critics in Quebec have written, the SQ has a singular weapon against its political masters: it is the only force in Quebec authorized to investigate political corruption.

'Asses kicked'

Back in 1990, I was one of a cadre of reporters who learned what it meant to displease the SQ. That was during the Oka crisis.

The SQ, having triggered the crisis by attacking a group of unarmed Mohawk women who were defending an ancestral burial ground against developers, went wild with anger after the Mohawks fought back. (It was never determined who first used live ammunition, but an SQ corporal died during the assault.) Officers threatened reporters, and the SQ's press office actually blamed the English language media for fanning the flames of the dispute in retribution for the failure of Brian Mulroney's Meech Lake Accord. After the Canadian army stepped in and, to its enormous credit, ended the crisis with no further bloodshed, the SQ began laying charges against dozens of Mohawks.

And it didn't stop there. Freelance photographer Shaney Komulainen, who snapped the defining image of the crisis — the young soldier standing nose to nose with a masked Mohawk Warrior — was recovering in hospital after a traffic accident when SQ officers showed up at her bed to charge her with various weapons offences, and with participating in a riot. The charges were bogus. I was standing next to Komulainen when she shot the famous picture, and she was no more a rioter than I was. But she'd been publicly sympathetic to the Mohawks, and that was evidently enough. I happily testified when subpoenaed by the prosecution. It allowed me to set the record straight about Komulainen, and to describe how I'd been told that day by an SQ patrol to make sure I filmed "savages' asses getting kicked."

During a courtroom break, an SQ plainclothes officer scowled at me that if "I thought this was funny, I'd better be careful." Then a military photographer, a soldier, told the court he'd followed Komulainen's every move all day, and that she'd done nothing but her job. The judge tossed out the case. To no one's surprise, the police who laid the charges were not themselves charged with malicious prosecution. Since those days, I've tried to avoid the SQ. Their reputation is just too scary. But ask yourself this: If I, a charter member of the privileged white males society, find them frightening, imagine what must go through the head of an intoxicated young aboriginal woman on a cold night, alone in a squad car?

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007
Show of hands, anyone remember what C-51 was ACTUALLY about? Bueller? ....

http://www.canada.com/news/toronto+brink+italy+warns/11472566/story.html

Mobsters around Toronto are on the brink of armed warfare in a brewing feud between some of the world’s most powerful and wealthiest gangster clans, according to wiretaps secretly recorded in Italy.

Friction between Mafia families in Canada has already triggered one brazen murder, an unsolved shooting last year outside a café in Woodbridge, north of Toronto, authorities in Italy warn after listening to private conversations between an accused mafioso who returned to Italy from Toronto.

The allegations on the inner workings of Ontario-based mob families are revealed in documents prepared by prosecutors in Italy in a sweeping anti-Mafia case targeting the “elite” of the underworld.

Last month, dozens of accused mobsters were arrested in Europe as part of Operation Acero-Krupy — the very name demonstrating the Canadian connection: acero is Italian for “maple,” while Krupy is a purposeful misspelling of the name of a family under investigation.

Prosecutors claim hidden microphones captured conversations between two men: Vincenzo Crupi, 50, who had recently returned to Italy from Canada, and his brother-in-law, Vincenzo Macri, 50.

“Crupi, coming from Canada, provided a detailed report to Vincenzo Macri about the outcome of his meetings in Canada with members at the top of the ’Ndrangheta operating in that territory,” prosecutors wrote, summarizing their allegations, translated from Italian by National Post.

(The ’Ndrangheta is the proper name of the Mafia that formed in Italy’s region of Calabria.)

The conversations, authorities say, “seriously highlight the danger of an escalation of an armed conflict within the coterie of ’Ndrangheta clans, operating for a long time in Canadian territory … particularly among the Coluccio and the Figliomeni (clans).”

A transcription of the actual words the men spoke was not publicly released and the evidence has not yet been tested in court. Arrest warrants for both were issued on Sept. 28 in Italy as part of the Acero-Krupy probe.

Inter-clan friction in Canada sharply increased after the 2014 murder of Carmine Verduci, the prosecutors say. Verduci, 56, was an important mobster in the Toronto area, described as a transatlantic go-between for gangsters in Italy and Canada, until he was shot dead outside Regina Sports Café in Woodbridge in April 2014.

The prosecution documents claim Crupi also spoke about Verduci’s unsolved murder, calling it an “assassination,” and alleging it was “planned and determined” by two brothers from Vaughan, Ont., who are considered fugitives in Italy for Mafia association.

The information from Italy has been shared with Canadian law enforcement, sources in both countries say.

Requests for comment from York Regional Police and the RCMP’s anti-organized crime unit went unanswered Tuesday.

‘People seem to be getting along, everyone is shaking hands and kissing each other. It is either really good or really bad’

There would be hurdles faced by Canadian police in using the wiretaps to lay charges in the murder, however, especially if the legitimacy of the information was challenged in court. Judicial authorization for a wiretap is far easier for police to obtain in Italy than in Canada.

On the streets of Toronto and north of the city in Vaughan, where many of the suspected mobsters live and work, police say there is no palpable sense a war is brewing.

“Whatever the problem was between these groups, it looks like, somehow, it’s may have been worked out,” said an officer familiar with local ’Ndrangheta figures.

“It looks like business as usual with these groups,” he added, asking his name not be used as he is not authoritized to comment on the cases. In the 18 months since Verduci’s slaying, police are not aware of any dramatic retaliation.

Another police investigator said a war would be so bad for business, cooler heads will likely prevail.

“There are too many important people who would lose money if there was a shooting war. They have to have some cohesion, they have to show strength to stave off competition from (mobsters based in) Montreal.”

However, one officer mused, it just might be a little “too quiet.”

“People seem to be getting along, everyone is shaking hands and kissing each other. It is either really good or really bad — it is sometimes difficult to tell.”

Operation Acero-Krupy began when police in Italy eavesdropped on conversations between two other men with close ties to Canada.

Giuseppe Coluccio, 49, and Antonio Coluccio, 46, are both former residents of Ontario. The older brother was deported in 2008 and the younger left under pressure from immigration authorities in 2010.

The documents allege Giuseppe is now the boss of the globally powerful Coluccio clan.

The ’Ndrangheta is built on a confederacy of like-minded clans, each relying on family bonds. It is similar, but separate from the better-known Mafia of Sicily, called Cosa Nostra. Police around the world say the ’Ndrangheta has become the most dangerous and powerful Italian crime group.

A national risk assessment by the RCMP recently identified the ’Ndrangheta in Canada as a priority threat.

As reported by the Post in 2010, Italian authorities said there were at least seven primary ’Ndrangheta clans in the Toronto area and the organization had climbed “to the top of the criminal world,” by establishing a “continuous flow of cocaine.”

In 2010, prosecutors said there was “an unbreakable umbilical cord” between the ’Ndrangheta in Canada and in Italy.

An Italian government official familiar with the latest case said Canada and Italy continue to work closely in investigating mobsters with ties to both countries.

“It is not only a fight for Italy against this group, but a fight at an international level. It is important to share information and work together,” the official said.

National Post

• Email: ahumphreys@nationalpost.com

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I knew I was right not to trust the Police.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Quebec is a racist shithole of a province, and the various organs of the provincial government display disgusting racial bias? Why, I never!

I do think there's hope for our relationship with the First Nations, though. One of my acquaintances came back from a fishing trip on Vancouver Island this summer, and after being pretty goddamn racist his entire life, he's talking about his Indian buddies he met out there (and, to quote, "I never thought I'd say that!"). I could easily say that it's not really enough, and I'd be right, but I think it actually represents a turning point when even people with significant racist tendencies can come to view First Nations people as being, essentially, the same often-flawed human beings as the rest of us. Unfortunately, we still have a lot further to go, but I think the signs are more encouraging than they are discouraging at this point. As with anything, I think simply having a personal relationship with the "out-group" does a lot to help relations. Whether it's First Nations people or Syrians, or whatever, the best defence against hatred is personal relationships.

EDIT: gently caress me, sentences end with periods, not line breaks. That strange wall of text breaks my brain.

Svaha
Oct 4, 2005

angerbeet posted:

Justin will just go grey in a very attractive way, like gracefully at the temples

Either that, or his dad's genes will suddenly assert themselves and he goes as bald as a cue-ball.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

PT6A posted:

Quebec is a racist shithole of a province, and the various organs of the provincial government display disgusting racial bias? Why, I never!

Montreal isn't so bad.

Sometimes.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
So who will be the Trudeau version of Ikantski when Trudeau goes Full Wynne?

Heavy neutrino
Sep 16, 2007

You'll find the Sûreté du Québec to be a friendly, cordial and helpful bunch so long as you're a white francophone who is not currently engaged in protest.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

BGrifter posted:

So who will be the Trudeau version of Ikantski when Trudeau goes Full Wynne?

Me, possibly. I've already had a good profanity-laden rant at the ANDP's duplicity, just after I started to trust them, and now I'm nervous that JT might try to pull some of the same poo poo.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

MonsieurChoc posted:

Montreal isn't so bad.

Sometimes.

Yes it is. It's only helped by the fact that there are many minorities there who are very pleasant and help each other out, because there's not much of an alternative. If you removed all the people who would be victims of racism elsewhere in Quebec, Montreal would be just the same as the rest.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Svaha posted:

Either that, or his dad's genes will suddenly assert themselves and he goes as bald as a cue-ball.

That'd be frightening

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Hal_2005 posted:

Show of hands, anyone remember what C-51 was ACTUALLY about? Bueller? ....

• You quoted nothing related to C-51, nothing
  • Italy shared wiretaps with us, legitimacy will likely need to be tested to see if it violated charter rights :laugh:
  • Mobsters aren't terrorists, terrorism is "bad for business"
tl;dr Get a loving [domestic] warrant for wiretaps shitlord

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

PT6A posted:

Me, possibly. I've already had a good profanity-laden rant at the ANDP's duplicity, just after I started to trust them, and now I'm nervous that JT might try to pull some of the same poo poo.

Im going to hold you to this FYI.

Syfe
Jun 12, 2006

The Duggler posted:

That'd be frightening

And impossible due to the balding gene bing carried on the x chromosome only.

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

"If you ever even think about calling me anything but 'The Crab' I will go so fucking crab on your ass you won't even see what crab'd your crab" -The Crab(TM)

jm20 posted:

• You quoted nothing related to C-51, nothing
  • Italy shared wiretaps with us, legitimacy will likely need to be tested to see if it violated charter rights :laugh:
  • Mobsters aren't terrorists, terrorism is "bad for business"
tl;dr Get a loving [domestic] warrant for wiretaps shitlord

I was just going to say, "do you?" But yours was better.

Edit: eugh, Harper's drummer was found guilty of sex acts with a 13 year old. Steve really had no idea who he was working with.

Kafka Esq. fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Oct 30, 2015

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

PT6A posted:

I'm pretty sure you can find most if not all of these same behaviours in many of the police forces across Canada. New Glasgow's police force (seriously, who thought that would be a good idea) left a gay guy to bleed on the street after he was attacked by a local while walking with his partner and responded hours later to the original call for help. And way out in Winnipeg (I think) they were picking up aboriginals and driving them out to freeze to death in the 90s.

Of course, lovely suburban and rural police forces don't compare to a provincial police force.

e: although coming to think about it the problem probably comes from the same place. Think about the sort of people who are attracted to the police force AND who really want to spend their time in all white rural towns...

Isentropy fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Oct 30, 2015

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Isentropy posted:

I'm pretty sure you can find most if not all of these same behaviours in many of the police forces across Canada. New Glasgow's police force (seriously, who thought that would be a good idea) left a gay guy to bleed on the street after he was attacked by a local while walking with his partner and responded hours later to the original call for help. And way out in Winnipeg (I think) they were picking up aboriginals and driving them out to freeze to death in the 90s.

Of course, lovely suburban and rural police forces don't compare to a provincial police force.

e: although coming to think about it the problem probably comes from the same place. Think about the sort of people who are attracted to the police force AND who really want to spend their time in all white rural towns...

It was Saskatoon that was famous for the "starlight tours" aka. murdering aboriginal people by driving them out of the city in the middle of night in the middle of winter and then just leaving them there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Every city and small town is famous for that, it's a mountie tradition. If the local police are something other than mounties, they're just keeping up standards.

Happened to my sisters dad a bunch, then he shot himself a whole mess of mounties. Was a pretty good day.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)