Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Doctor Borris posted:

Forty Thousand: the game where ap3 Str 8 are considered trivial to most targets in serious lists.

Sigh.

I think that might not be true, actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

The Kingfish posted:

I think that might not be true, actually.

yeah, needs Ignore Cover as well.

Seriously though, if he's looking for a DA force, great - but if he's looking to get back into gaming with hes kid, look at the local scene and see what's being played, and consider the non-GW games as well.

Renfield fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Oct 30, 2015

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Kael'thas?

Nathan Explosion?

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

VikingSkull posted:

Thanks for the words of wisdom so far everyone, but don't worry, I'm not gonna buy IG, lose with them, and then ragequit the game. The IG poo poo I want simply because they look fun to build and paint, and will look great on the shelf. I'll most likely bulk up the DA army if I decide to play actual competitive games.
The other thing is if you only want some IG you can ally them with your Dark Angels and have some cheap infantry to hold down your backfield or something.

Doctor Borris posted:

Forty Thousand: the game where ap3 Str 8 are considered trivial to most targets in serious lists.

Sigh.
Only if you're playing chicken little and ranting on the Internet.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

VikingSkull posted:

Yeah, the next thing I'm gonna get is the HH set when it's out, along with some scenery and the materials for a 6x4 table in my game room here where my PC is. I'm most likely not going to be gaming at a hobby shop, there really isn't much of a scene in this part of NY, though I'm sure I can find games an hour or less from me. After I get all that set up, then I'll start buying the IG stuff.

I want the IG stuff mainly to build, paint and collect, not game with. I know they've got some disadvantages atm, especially compared to Tau and the like, but their models are seriously the coolest poo poo going and like I said, I'm probably in this 75% to paint and collect, 25% to game. Between the DV set and the HH set I should have a decent Dark Angels army if I want to game outside of my group of friends. My one buddy who plays has basically a full company of Soul Drinkers plus Orks and some Chaos, and atm I'll have Chaos and DA. Tossing in some IG to play with won't be too bad even though I'll probably lose, and I'll probably end up building some Tau because they have some slick models and their paint schemes are really sweet. It's a bit anime for my liking, but the shiny bright colors are a nice contrast to all the grimdark.

Thanks for the words of wisdom so far everyone, but don't worry, I'm not gonna buy IG, lose with them, and then ragequit the game. The IG poo poo I want simply because they look fun to build and paint, and will look great on the shelf. I'll most likely bulk up the DA army if I decide to play actual competitive games.

You can always be a hipster and play Imperial Army. Or DKOK if you're brave. Same models, but more options to do cool poo poo.

I mean, who here wouldn't want to model explosive collars on the 'brave volunteers' who are their infantry?

koreban
Apr 4, 2008

I guess we all learned that trying to get along is way better than p. . .player hatin'.
Fun Shoe

SRM posted:

I'm not the most objective commenter in this thread, historically, however I took some time to gauge out the 40k games in my LGS this week with the new HH set piquing my interest. What I saw was the most stereotypical faction-jumping, new hot formation happy group of powergaming grogs that form the butts of jokes around here. People trading in/selling 5000+ points of Dark Eldar at a massive loss in order to buy into new Tau because they've got an answer for the new SM drop pod/assault formations, and multiple riptides/ghostkeels because they'll counter eldar wraithknights and d-scythes.

It was a massive turn-off when I'm hearing things like "I need to find more shots to bring, but I'm really limited to units that can take grav or melta, because nothing else is good".

It's a razor thin sample of the overall community, and I could always buy the set and only play with panascope, hixson and stanyer (which I very well may do) however the greater 40k community seems to be gravitating in that direction. What I'm saying is that if you're lucky enough to have a beer-and-pretzels group to play fun games with, you're set, and if not, may your deity of choice save you from the community.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

BULBASAUR posted:

You can always be a hipster and play Imperial Army. Or DKOK if you're brave. Same models, but more options to do cool poo poo.

I mean, who here wouldn't want to model explosive collars on the 'brave volunteers' who are their infantry?

DKOK is exactly the IG stuff I was looking at. That WWI motif :fap:

Also yeah, I forgot that IG and DA could team up, that's a thing I could do, too. In reality, the main piece of IG kit I want is a Stormblade or Stormsword. Those fuckers, all of the Baneblade variants, really, are beautiful.

koreban
Apr 4, 2008

I guess we all learned that trying to get along is way better than p. . .player hatin'.
Fun Shoe

VikingSkull posted:

DKOK is exactly the IG stuff I was looking at. That WWI motif :fap:

Also yeah, I forgot that IG and DA could team up, that's a thing I could do, too. In reality, the main piece of IG kit I want is a Stormblade or Stormsword. Those fuckers, all of the Baneblade variants, really, are beautiful.

Point of fact: Azrael confers a 4++ to any unit he joins, so in an IG blob or with Ogryn, he makes a good deathstar out of them.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
How viable would DA infantry backed up by DKOK heavy weapons and/or armor be? I'm gonna have to read through the Codexes to get a good feel for this stuff, I think. Ugh, why do the books gotta cost so much :negative:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

koreban posted:

It's a razor thin sample of the overall community, and I could always buy the set and only play with panascope, hixson and stanyer (which I very well may do) however the greater 40k community seems to be gravitating in that direction. What I'm saying is that if you're lucky enough to have a beer-and-pretzels group to play fun games with, you're set, and if not, may your deity of choice save you from the community.

What city do you live in?

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

koreban posted:

I've found most groups really aren't into the flavor of the month thing - the old 'Ardboyz tournaments they did every year were rife with that poo poo though, and I remember pictures of Ork armies spray painted with gloss red paint and battlewagons with deffrollas made from Tinker Toys because that's what was good then. I just think with how formations and the like are and all the weird imbalance that happens, it does make pick up games more hit and miss than ever, but it just kind of makes that divide between hyper competitive and less serious players bigger and bigger. That being said, I don't think it means any army is unplayable like Sir Teabag was saying about the Guard though. Yeah your standard take all comers Guard army will eat poo poo against the latest and greatest megaformation, but so would anything else. I know at any given edition I've played this game in there was some meaner list that would eat my army alive, but I don't play in those environments and I don't run into that often. I know not everywhere is so fortunate, but if you're playing with friends (really the best way to play any game) or a similarly-minded group then that's much less of a problem.

WAAC dudes will always be WAAC dudes, beer and pretzels gamers will always be getting drunk and having fun.

VikingSkull posted:

How viable would DA infantry backed up by DKOK heavy weapons and/or armor be? I'm gonna have to read through the Codexes to get a good feel for this stuff, I think. Ugh, why do the books gotta cost so much :negative:
DA infantry will want to be in transports of some kind, either Rhinos, Razorbacks, or Drop Pods. Marines on foot are too slow and short ranged to do a whole lot, and they excel at mobility and close range shooting.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

VikingSkull posted:

Forget the books, look at the cost of the DKoK models...

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
I would 'sample' before you buy. Space Marines backed by IG can be powerful. I have no idea how it works in 40k, but over in heresy land they bring tons of bodies, tanks, and shots for cheap while the marines make up your tough assault element.

koreban posted:

I'm not the most objective commenter in this thread, historically, however I took some time to gauge out the 40k games in my LGS this week with the new HH set piquing my interest. What I saw was the most stereotypical faction-jumping, new hot formation happy group of powergaming grogs that form the butts of jokes around here. People trading in/selling 5000+ points of Dark Eldar at a massive loss in order to buy into new Tau because they've got an answer for the new SM drop pod/assault formations, and multiple riptides/ghostkeels because they'll counter eldar wraithknights and d-scythes.

It was a massive turn-off when I'm hearing things like "I need to find more shots to bring, but I'm really limited to units that can take grav or melta, because nothing else is good".

I'm back in the area full time and Sisko comes up here sometimes. We could totes have 6 players with different armies. Gonna ride this train until GW ruins it too.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

SRM posted:

DA infantry will want to be in transports of some kind, either Rhinos, Razorbacks, or Drop Pods. Marines on foot are too slow and short ranged to do a whole lot, and they excel at mobility and close range shooting.

Fair point, makes sense.

krushgroove posted:

I know, but goddamn, they might be the coolest units in the game.

For right now, I'm just gonna concentrate on getting the DV stuff painted up and play a few skirmishes like that. I'll figure out what a serious formation will be at a later date, hopefully I can incorporate some of the DKOK stuff in eventually. I'm gonna get at least some of their stuff just to build and have.

Seizure Meat fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Oct 30, 2015

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

krushgroove posted:

Or better yet, don't :gonk:
I finished up my Warboss today, Goldtuf Skullsplitta. This dude was really fun to paint, and I like how the little bits of conversion work turned out.

koreban
Apr 4, 2008

Fun Shoe

LingcodKilla posted:

What city do you live in?

Portland Oregon.

SRM posted:

WAAC dudes will always be WAAC dudes, beer and pretzels gamers will always be getting drunk and having fun.

Like I said, razor thin sample of the overall community, though the prevalence of similar stories lately means that it's likely not at all rare. The people that seem the most hyped are the ones that have small groups of close friends to play with, and that's where my best memories of playing came from as well.

BULBASAUR posted:

I would 'sample' before you buy. Space Marines backed by IG can be powerful. I have no idea how it works in 40k, but over in heresy land they bring tons of bodies, tanks, and shots for cheap while the marines make up your tough assault element.

I'm back in the area full time and Sisko comes up here sometimes. We could totes have 6 players with different armies. Gonna ride this train until GW ruins it too.

:hfive:

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

VikingSkull posted:

I know, but goddamn, they might be the coolest units in the game.
Oh yeah, for sure, that's why I'm slowly getting together DKoK to make a Renegade force. You can find people selling them on ebay (at least in the UK) and then there's China Forge as well.

Reubenesque Sandwich
Aug 1, 2006
Their flashing tongues, spitting out blood and poison.
Fun Shoe
cross posting from the death thread.

Helen Highwater posted:

I teach and have taught a lot of people to paint, unlearning drybrushing is usually the first step in the Helen Highwater Painting Improvement Programme. It's a terrible technique for anything that isn't strongly textured such as fur or for deliberately messy effects such as dirt. Highlighting can be faster once you have the knack and is almost always better becasue it's more controllable, smoother and doesn't need to be tidied up afterwards. People who drybrush smooth surfaces like armour make me sad.

Here here! every time I join an escalation league, I push the hell out of getting players armies painted. Its usually when I start a new army or theme. In February my local GW had a escalation league that started at 500 points and went up by 250 points every two weeks. I painted up a KoS army in that time, with about 60 boyz, 15 bikes, Ork warboss on bike, 5 trukks, battlewagon, and two deff dreads. because of adding units and items that were higher then 250 points, I wound up painting about 2000 points or so of Orks.

the total run time of the league was 10 weeks, I finished the Orks in about four weeks, so I decided to start an Imp guard army. I bought the models in secret from my redshirt, and in the remaining six weeks I painted up eighty guardsman, a russ and a chimera, 10 bullgryns, command squad, converted 27 chaos cultists to be my engineer detachment (special and heavy weapon teams) and made a special character. (stand in for the master of ordinance.)

My guard are a defensive force so I also painted up an Imperial bunker, a defense emplacement, a defense line, and a vengeance weapon batteries. (two emplacements.)

I used this new second army for the last league game.

I always strive for clean, clear colors, and everything is just base, shade, and highlight. I don't dry-brush, or use inks or washes. (they slow me down too much waiting for them to dry.)

I then try and have speed painting lessons every other weekend when people ask me how the hell I crank out models that fast.

I don't do this constantly by the way, I paint like this two or three times a year in bursts.

Reubenesque Sandwich fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Oct 30, 2015

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

koreban posted:

Come play 30k with us my lord.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

koreban posted:

Portland Oregon.

Like I said, razor thin sample of the overall community, though the prevalence of similar stories lately means that it's likely not at all rare. The people that seem the most hyped are the ones that have small groups of close friends to play with, and that's where my best memories of playing came from as well.

:hfive:

I'll be moving to somewhere between Bremerton and Gig Harbor this summer. High on my list is a quansa style hut to turn into my ham cave.
I just hope I find people close to me to play with.

So lonely.

koreban
Apr 4, 2008

Fun Shoe

LingcodKilla posted:

I'll be moving to somewhere between Bremerton and Gig Harbor this summer. High on my list is a quansa style hut to turn into my ham cave.

So lonely.

panascope is going to be like 2-2.5 hours from you. It's just far enough to be annoying for a day trip, but just close enough to be able to make into a day trip.

e: from experience, it'd totally be worth it. If I get in on 30k, it'll def. be totes worth it for the space jammin and warmaster callouts.

panascope posted:

Come play 30k with us my lord.

Waiting on 30k box to drop. I have to read up on legion rules, but I'll figure something out.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I'll have a big enough place to host people for the night if they are not total wierdos.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
You should play dark angels. For starters all of us except stanyer69 play traitors. It'll be good to have another traitor player. Also marines who wear skirts are always welcome for brother on brother action.

Germ
May 7, 2013

LingcodKilla posted:

So lonely.

That's pretty isolated, but the Pac NW is wonderful for gaming. I'm up in Bellingham, but there are pocket communities that all travel to game with one another all over. Check out ordofanaticus.com . It's pretty much the hub for a loose coalition of gaming clubs in the region. There's also a great event-not-a-tournament put on every summer called the Ordo Fanaticus Club Challenge.

When you coming out?

EDIT: I should clarify. I live in a pocket community where I don't have to play against jerks, and everyone is pretty chill. From what I understand some stores or areas have a fairly lousy competitive vibe, but there's enough good folk in the region that it's not too hard to find decent human beings to play.

Germ fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Oct 31, 2015

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I'm visiting right before thanksgiving and coming back during spring break to start shopping in earnest. My house is getting on the market in April/May so we can close by mid June.
I'll have a retarded amount of cash to buy a house at that point so closing will be much quicker for us. Hopefully be moving in mid July so the kiddos can start school.
Making new ham friends might be a bit tough due to my advance age and lack of enthusiasm for the mega fast pace of the current system. Still, this poo poo is my jam.

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

Germ posted:

That's pretty isolated, but the Pac NW is wonderful for gaming. I'm up in Bellingham, but there are pocket communities that all travel to game with one another all over. Check out ordofanaticus.com . It's pretty much the hub for a loose coalition of gaming clubs in the region. There's also a great event-not-a-tournament put on every summer called the Ordo Fanaticus Club Challenge.

When you coming out?

EDIT: I should clarify. I live in a pocket community where I don't have to play against jerks, and everyone is pretty chill. From what I understand some stores or areas have a fairly lousy competitive vibe, but there's enough good folk in the region that it's not too hard to find decent human beings to play.

I played with a group of Ordo Fanaticus plauers in Portland proper at one point and they seemed like a pretty decent group of people. If I had more time I'd probably try to play with them more frequently, but alas having a newborn tends to eat into ones hobby time.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Pendent posted:

I played with a group of Ordo Fanaticus plauers in Portland proper at one point and they seemed like a pretty decent group of people. If I had more time I'd probably try to play with them more frequently, but alas having a newborn tends to eat into ones hobby time.

Yeah just give up actually playing for about three years or so. Painting will be tough enough.

Lost my paint studio/office to my twins.

Germ
May 7, 2013

LingcodKilla posted:

I'm visiting right before thanksgiving and coming back during spring break to start shopping in earnest. My house is getting on the market in April/May so we can close by mid June.
I'll have a retarded amount of cash to buy a house at that point so closing will be much quicker for us. Hopefully be moving in mid July so the kiddos can start school.
Making new ham friends might be a bit tough due to my advance age and lack of enthusiasm for the mega fast pace of the current system. Still, this poo poo is my jam.

Being old won't hurt you a bit. With GWs price hikes, old hams are going to be the only hams left. Let me know when you get closer to moving out and we can try and arrange a summertime Ham Jam.

Pendent posted:

If I had more time I'd probably try to play with them more frequently, but alas having a newborn tends to eat into ones hobby time.

I got so much painting done when my little ones were first born, when they're sleeping like 18 hours a day. Couldn't get an actual game in, but painted a lot.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Germ posted:

Being old won't hurt you a bit. With GWs price hikes, old hams are going to be the only hams left. Let me know when you get closer to moving out and we can try and arrange a summertime Ham Jam.

I got so much painting done when my little ones were first born, when they're sleeping like 18 hours a day. Couldn't get an actual game in, but painted a lot.

I almost had a heart attack when my 5yr old accidently grabbed my cutting blade from the wrong end when curious about it. Got lucky no cut.Now I block my whole work space with my gaming table on its side.

Sir Teabag
Oct 26, 2007

SRM posted:

Uh.... no. Battle Tanks, Basillisks, and Manticores are objectively useless without allying in heavy psyker support to get them ignore cover.
Otherwise the marines you are invariably shooting at will have a 4++ save, the wraith knight will have a better chance of saving than being hit, you don't have enough strength to outright destroy any vehicle (not even including Wave Serpent or skimmers in this).

Unless your opponent is a moron and runs out of cover, or is being nice to you and letting you kill something. A strength 8 AP 3 large blast ordance shot is pretty damned useless. Which is actually thematic now that I think about it.

Also I played guard for 7 years and have played 40K since 3rd Ed. So I'm not just talking out of my rear end.

Edit: I was trying to steer two people towards marines if they are inclined to play the game. That way they have a chance of actually feeling like they are playing a game if they decide to continue in to this. Also an army with the highest resale value if they burn out.

Sir Teabag fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Oct 31, 2015

Germ
May 7, 2013

Cross-post from the Oath Thread. I'm really excited about the Eldar Corsair re-do, as I started working on a Void Dragon Corsair list several months ago. I hope the army is such that I can still use what I've painted, and don't have to ally Eldar and Dark Eldar to get the vibe I'm after.

Here are some shots of the Wave Serpent. I had intended to use an airbrush on it, but I didn’t make it past basecoating the charcoal color before I caved in and painted the rest by hand. It was super fun to paint – all those smooth curves and big flat areas were perfect for practicing thin layers and trying to smooth my blending.

Everything is magnetized, with the option of switching between the underslung shuriken cannon or the shuriken catapults.

Here is another min-sized squad of jetbikes. I’m varying the red stripes between squads to make them easier to tell apart on the battlefield.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Yo Germ, I'm also moving up to the Seattle area sometime around January. It would be nice to ham slam sometime. I only have 30k stuff though, so feel free to bring your well painted wave serpents and BBQ my marines. What color is your dress, anyway?

Sir Teabag posted:

Uh.... no. Battle Tanks, Basillisks, and Manticores are objectively useless without allying in heavy psyker support to get them ignore cover.
Otherwise the marines you are invariably shooting at will have a 4++ save, the wraith knight will have a better chance of saving than being hit, you don't have enough strength to outright destroy any vehicle (not even including Wave Serpent or skimmers in this).

Unless your opponent is a moron and runs out of cover, or is being nice to you and letting you kill something. A strength 8 AP 3 large blast ordance shot is pretty damned useless. Which is actually thematic now that I think about it.

Also I played guard for 7 years and have played 40K since 3rd Ed. So I'm not just talking out of my rear end.

Edit: I was trying to steer two people towards marines if they are inclined to play the game. That way they have a chance of actually feeling like they are playing a game if they decide to continue in to this. Also an army with the highest resale value if they burn out.

I feel this way more about demolisher cannons than ordinance barrage weapons. It's really the worst of both worlds since it has short range and doesn't have barrage.

I hadn't used artillery in years until our first two campaign games. I brought a single basilisk and it did some work. The bonus to armor penetration helped me get lots of pens to strip away hull points and barrage keeps the number of cover saves down greatly. I don't know how you're getting 4++ saves unless it lands right infront of a defense line. Jink saves are pretty bullshit against artillery though. We gave demolisher cannons -1 to cover saves which should make them a bit more attractive to take, but I wouldn't mind most ordinance weapons getting a perk like that. On the flip side there's the Typhon: S10 AP1 ordinance ignores cover massive blast. That thing is very mean.

Germ
May 7, 2013

BULBASAUR posted:

Yo Germ, I'm also moving up to the Seattle area sometime around January. It would be nice to ham slam sometime. I only have 30k stuff though, so feel free to bring your well painted wave serpents and BBQ my marines. What color is your dress, anyway?

Cheers! It's like Muppets take Manhatten but with goons in the Pac NW. With the advent of the 30k plastics I reckon it won't be long until I have a proper 30k army, but even if not, I've got kinder armies than the Eldar (whose dresses mostly sparkle).

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you

BULBASAUR posted:

I feel this way more about demolisher cannons than ordinance barrage weapons. It's really the worst of both worlds since it has short range and doesn't have barrage.

I hadn't used artillery in years until our first two campaign games. I brought a single basilisk and it did some work. The bonus to armor penetration helped me get lots of pens to strip away hull points and barrage keeps the number of cover saves down greatly. I don't know how you're getting 4++ saves unless it lands right infront of a defense line. Jink saves are pretty bullshit against artillery though. We gave demolisher cannons -1 to cover saves which should make them a bit more attractive to take, but I wouldn't mind most ordinance weapons getting a perk like that. On the flip side there's the Typhon: S10 AP1 ordinance ignores cover massive blast. That thing is very mean.

Maybe something like

Siege Weapon

These weapons are instrumental in prosecuting attacks against fixed positions and are renowned for turning even the most formidable fortification into so much rubble and dust.

Units that are hit by a weapon with this rule must re-roll any successful cover saves taken against wounds caused by it.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

adamantium|wang posted:

Maybe something like

Siege Weapon

These weapons are instrumental in prosecuting attacks against fixed positions and are renowned for turning even the most formidable fortification into so much rubble and dust.

Units that are hit by a weapon with this rule must re-roll any successful cover saves taken against wounds caused by it.

Only if you give tyranids and orks a rule that let's them treat cover saves as invul saves? Maybe not the TMCs...

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
40k is perfectly balanced. It is just that the armies are tiered. Here is my 5 page dissertation:

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
gently caress I dunno. Maybe make it so you can always have a 6+ cover save? Even if it gets hit with -#. People should always get to roll their dice, even if it's low probability.

adamantium|wang posted:

Maybe something like

Siege Weapon

I thought about something like that, but it steps on the toes of units like the Thanatar which has the same rule. I like the idea of -1 or -2 because it's less powerful and lets you stack it with barrage or plasma wave type rules. D6 sucks. -1 to cover on demolisher cannons? Nice perk. -2? loving powerful

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Whoever came up with the Dreadclaw and Drop Pod designs should be put to death.

Frobbe
Jan 19, 2007

Calm Down
How's the eldar Harlequins in game? Once i'm done with my Ad-mech, i'd very much like to paint something that isn't red and that i can conveniently ally in with my ad-mech. Plus i really, really adore both the Solitaire and Shadowseer models.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

panascope posted:

Whoever came up with the Dreadclaw and Drop Pod designs should be put to death.

Starship trooper style drop pods but with rhinos would have been awesome.

• Locked thread