Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Leperflesh posted:

Absent a three-point stat correction, brick squad lost though?

General principle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Spermy Smurf posted:

But we don't want to win the "haha you suck" consolation bracket.

i'm just being dramatic. I still have a 2 game lead in my division :frogc00l:

you actually suck :v:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
In any other division I'd be tied for 2nd :(

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I am on track to still be in last overall :toot:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

loving Mosely has 7 points already

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Leperflesh posted:

loving Mosely has 7 points already

There's a CJ?K touchdown for ya. Personally I hope he scores about 50 for you tonight. Not gonna root against my team for fantasy purposes.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Hixalot posted:

There's a CJ?K touchdown for ya. Personally I hope he scores about 50 for you tonight. Not gonna root against my team for fantasy purposes.

Yeah I was worried Ellington or the younger johnson would be taking too many touches but that kind of performance has to help him keep the lead back role.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Now we wait for stat corrections :suspense:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Whew. CJ2K kept it together.

Wow what a competetive week for our league!

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Oct 27, 2015

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.
Nice win bro. Yeah, lots of close scores!

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
not only did I lose in this league but I just missed out on $13.8k because of a loving blocked punt

gently caress the baltimore ravens

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
If you guys haven't looked at the points against column of the standings you should it's hilarious

Edit: do it

Metapod fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Oct 27, 2015

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

If you guys liked it I can update the Chart of Injustice after stat corrections this week, it shows PF and PA.

but yeah you're like 180 points fewer against you than the leader, Ash Ketchum who has had 877 points scored against him, poor bastard.

Here's the standings page

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Oct 27, 2015

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008
I have like 7 WRs and absolutely zero decent RBs so if anyone is looking for a WR feel free to shoot me an offer since I can afford to get rid of a few

For reference here are my WRs

John Brown
Marvin Jones
ODB
TY Hilton
Jarvis Landry
Allen Hurns
Kendall Wright

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Swarmin Swedes posted:

I have like 7 WRs and absolutely zero decent RBs so if anyone is looking for a WR feel free to shoot me an offer since I can afford to get rid of a few

For reference here are my WRs

John Brown
Marvin Jones
ODB
TY Hilton
Jarvis Landry
Allen Hurns
Kendall Wright

I'd love to help you out, but really only one I can part with is Ryan Mathews, if that helps at all shoot me an offer

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

SS, I sent you a PM a few hours ago.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

tyrod taylor off ir

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

also, I have three tight ends that I think are pretty decent and I would really like to trade one of them for something useful like a wr or rb

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Got Bloody's IR move. Also got Foster, Bethea, and Cruz moves to IR, because I decided to go ahead and check every team's roster in ESPN.

pre:
Team				Current total salary	Current salary cap space
First Down Syndrome		$214.00			$36.00
Who Da Titoons?			$214.50			$35.50
Percy Riot			$159.00			$91.00
Gridiron Chefs			$200.50			$49.50
Team McLean			$202.00			$48.00
Former Kicker Ray Finkle	$230.00			$20.00
Mediocre Cougars		$181.50			$68.50
Ash Ketchum Gotta catch em	$247.50			$2.50
Concord Concordes		$239.00			$11.00
1017 BRICK SQUAD		$161.00			$89.00
Placeholder Team Name		$183.50			$66.50
Hawk Hunters			$199.50			$50.50

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Sorry Leper, I would tell you if my guys went to IR but the never seem to get actually hurt enough for it.

3 or 4 weeks questionable, then benched for no reason... thats more my style.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Haha me toooo. I've had guys stay questionable for week after week, but only be Out for like a few hours on their game day before going back to Q.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Or questionable for 4 weeks, play less than 10 snaps, tweak something, back to questionable and benched again.

I always half-hoped they got put on IR so I could pick up a few guys I think will do well. But nooooo...

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Leperflesh posted:

Got Bloody's IR move. Also got Foster, Bethea, and Cruz moves to IR, because I decided to go ahead and check every team's roster in ESPN.

Chen Kenichi posted:

Cobb off/Foster on IR come Tuesday *sigh* I keep thinking I have a chance this year even with all the youth I went with drafting, and the injuries keep slapping me in the face.

I did say something btw :P Also angry at myself I didn't do what I did in two other leagues and pick up McFadden a week or two ago because 'hey I got three good RBs and enough cover through the flex.....then Foster dreamcrushes me.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
gently caress Brady

atomictyler
May 8, 2009
activated Cruz and moved Weddle to IR.

I love Brady and Edelman. They cost me $30 total, suckers.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Got it, thanks. And yes I am a sucker, god. I paid $9 and got Matt Ryan, you paid $9 and got Tom Brady. :(
You paid $15 for Edelman, I paid $15 for Jeremy Maclin. :negative:

atomictyler
May 8, 2009
oh poo poo, that's right. I thought brady was $15. I paid $24 for the two of them.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Lets not talk about quarterbacks please.

Peyton for 8, alex smith for 13, kaep for 7...

I am not good at this.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Looking to trade my 2016 1st and second round picks, team name Ray Finkle. PM me and I'll pay my due for next year if we can work something out.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Anyone trading future picks, please make sure you're 100% clear on what those picks are. Ask if you have any doubts. :)

I only mention it because it's been a while since we discussed it, and I don't want anyone to make a trade under a misapprehension.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Gyshall posted:

Looking to trade my 2016 1st and second round picks, team name Ray Finkle. PM me and I'll pay my due for next year if we can work something out.

What do you need?

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Spermy Smurf posted:

What do you need?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Teams needing WR or LB, Larry Fitzgerald, Brandon Marshall, and Thomas Davis are all available.

Primarily looking for young WRs or high draft picks.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Can we get a commish to push thru a trade prior to kickoff?

I am trading Michael Bennet, hawks DE to Team McLean for Lafell.

If thats not a good trade and you want to veto it, let us know. Bennet putting up almost 11pts a game, and I expect lafell to do the same.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Sure, I got it.

e. I don't see the trade in the UI yet, so I assume you guys haven't agreed to it yet. I will definitely get to it before 1pm Eastern tomorrow, but probably not before the London game... those guys aren't Lions or Chiefs, so I think it'll be fine.

e2. Lafell's a Patriot, and they already played on Thursday. I'm not sure if ESPN will let you trade him before Tuesday. If ESPN allows it, I'll push it through.

e3 Bennet's game is at 4:25

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Nov 1, 2015

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Yeah, the trade has been sitting there since my post. Didnt even think of Lafell having already played though.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I am a big dumdum. I forgot to hit accept so you could do what you need to.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

It won't let me approve, says a player is locked. Sorry guys.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Ah well. He would have liked the DE for games today, but will have to win with what he has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Ray Finkle is gonna fuckin crush my brick squad

e: meta, bishop sankey's career is over.

Stevie Lee fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Nov 1, 2015