Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
do not EVER do it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Sleepless Domain: Welp. :shrug:

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
foreverial imprisoned Jimmy, fully permanently flasticalized

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Didn't one of its ads pretty much spell out that this was gonna happen?

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat
Okay, could someone link a comic again here, I forgot to bookmark it? It was the one with the suicidal astronaut who appears to now be infected with some sorta alien fungus.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Matlock Birthmark posted:

Okay, could someone link a comic again here, I forgot to bookmark it? It was the one with the suicidal astronaut who appears to now be infected with some sorta alien fungus.

https://www.marecomic.com

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Well, that was quick. Thanks a lot.

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Brainamp posted:

I don't look at ads, and I am giving this plot development the stink-eye.

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

"I'm sick and tired of reading these posts!"

Ixjuvin posted:

foreverial imprisoned Jimmy, fully permanently flasticalized
to be honest i thought that the flastical would be suffering whatever the flastical equivalent of blood loss/oxygen deprivation would be, considering that it's not connected to a body with a functioning heart or lungs. or hey, maybe his thousands of victims all flatsicaled up and blocked him in.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

fritz posted:

I don't look at ads, and I am giving this plot development the stink-eye.

I wasn't even aware of the adverts.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Matlock Birthmark posted:

http://apotheciacomic.tumblr.com/

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Thanks man, Mare Internum was the one I was thinking of. Apothecia wasn't a bad run, though I wasn't satisfied with the final act.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

RoboCicero posted:

to be honest i thought that the flastical would be suffering whatever the flastical equivalent of blood loss/oxygen deprivation would be, considering that it's not connected to a body with a functioning heart or lungs. or hey, maybe his thousands of victims all flatsicaled up and blocked him in.

Maybe we're now looking at what happens when a demon gets killed when closest to another demon. He's going to think his flastical out of imprisonment inside Hunter's flastical and make everything right again.

Or he got stuck in the potential foetus so he's imprisoned inside Hunter's belly.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
He is trapped inside comic panel.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Yeah, this feels like it's about to get really meta and have him break out of the panels, maybe take over the reader's mind, or something.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
I'm guessing the twist is Hunter didn't suicide out of the female body, he waited a month and used the 33 day rule. (Whatever that is.) He doesn't realize Jimmy is inside his old body, as a fetus. (Because come on, at this point there's really no question that's where this is headed.)

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

Brainamp posted:

I've never seen an ad for Sleepless Domain. What did it show, exactly?

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

VibrantPareidolia posted:

I've never seen an ad for Sleepless Domain. What did it show, exactly?

Off the Let's Speak English site. Umbra Rising was the name of the comic before it got changed to Sleepless Domain.

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost

Captain Bravo posted:

I'm guessing the twist is Hunter didn't suicide out of the female body, he waited a month and used the 33 day rule. (Whatever that is.) He doesn't realize Jimmy is inside his old body, as a fetus. (Because come on, at this point there's really no question that's where this is headed.)

im going to be so angry if when this is true. i will eat rocks and glass

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I was thinking more that he's in some poor bum or maintainence worker's body in the sewer directly under the car. :v:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Thorsby (Accidental Space Spy, Pan-dimensional Brain Chip) has a new series. It's called Trixie Slaughteraxe For President:

http://trixie.thecomicseries.com/comics/first/

So far it's like Thorsby does Dungeons and Dragons.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Captain Bravo posted:

But why would he do this?

I'm going with the "he's gonna break the fourth wall" idea, because Jimmy has no limits. He does not.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Carrasco posted:

But why would he do this?

I'm going with the "he's gonna break the fourth wall" idea, because Jimmy has no limits. He does not.

Why wouldn't he do that? Hunter's not the kind of guy who would kill that lady if there was another fairly easy option available.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

She was already dead the moment he jumped.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i just woke up from a dream where bad machinery had a charmingly cheap tv cartoon adaptation

now i'm slightly sad

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
I've never been able to get in to Bad Machinery, but that sounds extremely watchable. The style would adapt very well into flash I think.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Bad Machinery is British as poo poo, so yeah, it probably isn't going to gel with everyone.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Today(?) in Kiwi Blitz, holy poo poo Benzene way to escalate :stonklol:

qntm
Jun 17, 2009
ITUNES TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The Graphic Novel

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Holy crap that's brilliant.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

The one in the style of Frank Miller has way too many visible feet and not enough inexplicable pouches.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Tollymain posted:

Today(?) in Kiwi Blitz, holy poo poo Benzene way to escalate :stonklol:

It's no escalation, the tiger girl is the one from the group that planned to kill the city's whole police dept. I'd pull a gun as well.

DekeThornton
Sep 2, 2011

Be friends!

Dabir posted:

The one in the style of Frank Miller has way too many visible feet and not enough inexplicable pouches.

You're thinking of Rob Liefeld.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

So I am. Alright, it doesn't have nearly enough paranoid, dribbling insanity.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
What happened to the Mignola strip?

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Bad Machinery is British as poo poo, so yeah, it probably isn't going to gel with everyone.

John Allison also stated that the process of getting his comics animated for mainstream television would be too stressful for him to actually get anything ever done.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Dabir posted:

So I am. Alright, it doesn't have nearly enough paranoid, dribbling insanity.

Or prostitution.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
My draw dropped at the hyperbole and a half page.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

The Alan Moore/Dave Gibbons panel bloody slew me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

i'm hoping Dracula gets involved by the end of Dr McNinja

also do we know who the main timelines Chuck is? It's not going to wind up being Doc is it

• Locked thread