Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
phourniner
Feb 19, 2007

When you're in a town like this all covered with smoke, you forget that there's a world outside. Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIadbpwAFfM

Stuff like this never ceases to amaze me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

McKilligan posted:

Are we doing Halloween stuff?

We were skeletons.

These are great. Skeletons have seen some poo poo.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

:stonk:

That's Heidi Klum

She always did seem like she had a much better sense of humor than she was ever given credit.

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice
Crossposting Mr Cherrycat as Obi Wan Kenobi, I've not sewn for years so pretty pleased with how everything turned out.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

mind the walrus posted:

She always did seem like she had a much better sense of humor than she was ever given credit.

Her costumes every year have been extremely neat. But then again she's quite rich with fashion designers for friends so that's to be expected?

Vaxine
Apr 3, 2005
My work outfit on Friday. A bit disapointed that the red contacts don't show that well in this shot.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
DRACULA HAS RISEN FROM THE BREAKROOM

Patattack
Nov 23, 2008

The English Language!
Alright I know I posted my Immortan Joe in here the other day, but I wanted to crosspost from the cosplay-construction thread now that I've got higher-quality photos:

And here's my girlfriend's Furiosa:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

phourniner posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIadbpwAFfM

Stuff like this never ceases to amaze me.

:aaaaa:

Shame she can barely lift her arms.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

My daughter told me she wanted to be a Zombie Cheerleader for Halloween and decided mom and dad had to fit in too.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

LingcodKilla posted:

Her costumes every year have been extremely neat. But then again she's quite rich with fashion designers for friends so that's to be expected?

Oh yeah it'd be weirder if she didn't look fabulous every year, but still her costumes speak to a general awareness and humor that a Victoria's Secret model isn't valued for publicly. Even if it's just PR interns coming up with the ideas the fact that she goes along with them speaks to a certain degree of humility that goes against the stereotype of the supermodel.

HardDisk posted:

:aaaaa:

Shame she can barely lift her arms.

Yeah I love the Samus/Mega Man arm cannon design but every time I actually see (or even pretend) to have an arm cannon the impracticality becomes blindingly obvious.

Patattack posted:

Alright I know I posted my Immortan Joe in here the other day, but I wanted to crosspost from the cosplay-construction thread now that I've got higher-quality photos:

And here's my girlfriend's Furiosa:

I'm not as warm on Fury Road as a lot of nerds but you really did knock these out of the park.

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Davros1 posted:

That's really loving cool. The sack/hockey mask works really, really well. It's the only Jason cosplay I've seen this year that's really stands out.

Thanks! Surprisingly I didn't even see many people dress as Jason this year. Then again, I also only had about twelve trick or treaters come to our door last night :(

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This PR totally candid awesome picture was posted to promote that lovely-looking Deadpool movie:

gamera009
Apr 7, 2005

Apeshit Sixfingers posted:

Thanks! Surprisingly I didn't even see many people dress as Jason this year. Then again, I also only had about twelve trick or treaters come to our door last night :(

How many did you murder scare?

I have a Vorhees getup as well, and I am totally stealing that sack trick. It looks amazing.

Did you do any weathering before using it, or did you just punch a hole and go from there?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

I am trying to parse how this works and I'm not having any luck with it. It's like... he's real. You found an actual Rocket Raccoon and took a pic.

gently caress that's amazing.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

The dog poop bag dispenser is amazing touch

kojei
Feb 12, 2008
[Poop Scooped: +20 Heroism]

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I am trying to parse how this works and I'm not having any luck with it. It's like... he's real. You found an actual Rocket Raccoon and took a pic.

gently caress that's amazing.

Pretty sure that's Cash Crab in a Rocket costume.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Mara Teigen, who is basically Angelina Jolie 15 years ago IRL, went as Lara Croft for halloween

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

WITNESS ME

Pictured: me spraying chrome food coloring into my mouth. A lot of the folks at the party didn't realize it wasn't actually spray paint and were somewhat concerned.

Kanine has a new favorite as of 23:30 on Nov 1, 2015

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I know the whole costume is :effort: but the boots are so bad

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Reverse Centaur posted:

Mara Teigen, who is basically Angelina Jolie 15 years ago IRL, went as Lara Croft for halloween

:stare: this....this is a real human being correct? Not some photoshoped cut out?

She has an actual beating heart in her chest?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

VendaGoat posted:

:stare: this....this is a real human being correct? Not some photoshoped cut out?

She has an actual beating heart in her chest?

There's some subtle effects in that pic but she really does look like that: https://instagram.com/marateigen_/

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

Reverse Centaur posted:

This almost looks like some sort of CG or something. Her likeness is spot-loving-on.

LeafyGreens
May 9, 2009

the elegant cephalopod

Dwayne Johnson is a perfect human being

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Reverse Centaur posted:

There's some subtle effects in that pic but she really does look like that: https://instagram.com/marateigen_/

She's a Sabres fan. She's dead to me.

Octolady posted:

:swoon:

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

VendaGoat posted:

She was a Jets fan prior. She goes where Evander Kane goes.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Octolady posted:

His biggest downfall is he says that the Eagles are his favorite band.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Funhilde posted:

His biggest downfall is he says that the Eagles are his favorite band.

If you don't like The Eagles you need to take a drive down a dark desert highway.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

EmmyOk posted:

If you don't like The Eagles you need to take a drive down a dark desert highway.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

VendaGoat posted:

How do you get mad at the sabres? I'm used to people just being disappointed with them.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Jeff Bridges in costume doesn't count as cosplay. :colbert:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

rodbeard posted:

How do you get mad at the sabres? I'm used to people just being disappointed with them.

I agree it's like being mad at a mentally handicapped dog. It's not like the dog can help it and hey, it's still a dog that loves you and wants to play fetch. But, after years of cleaning up endless piles of poo poo and piss you just have to question your dedication and consider the possibility of driving it out into an undeveloped area and letting it go and driving off.

Then again, look how that worked out for Minnesota.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Did anybody else go to Izumicon? I have a couple phone pictures of stuff I saw.

e; Also I powered my costume up, it's good now. I'll have decent photos in a few days.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

More pictures (and totally worth your time): http://cosplay.kotaku.com/killer-joker-cosplay-courtesy-of-a-hollywood-legend-1739934115

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
http://imgur.com/a/bXKxS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Here's the real question; Is this before or after he's had his spinach? :ohdear:

Dog doesn't have an eyepatch, 2/10. Also he looks like he'd also be a spot-on Snake Plissken.

• Locked thread