Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
thin blue line basically

Dept A calls up the Feds and says "hey, uh guy from department B ran a license plate maybe not correctly"

Feds don't actually give a poo poo btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its not like he was using it to stalk his ex-wife or something

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Do you know if this cop actually ran the plate or not? And if so, did he provide the information to the family member? Anyone who knows a cop is more than happy to spout off about "I know a cop and he can run any license I give him." I've had friends try that with me and I tell them I can't.

In either case I wouldn't worry about it, it has nothing to do with you or your job and is none of your concern really.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
That said if any of you need a license plate run just let me know.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Rad Lieutenant posted:

That said if any of you need a license plate run just let me know.

yeah can you run an arizona plate SMDFTB

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Two Finger posted:

yeah can you run an arizona plate SMDFTB

Lord, Boob
5'10"
162lbs
BLN Hair
BLU Eyes
Age 33
Penis length 5.8 inches
Organ Donor

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Booblord Zagats posted:

Lord, Boob
5'9"
185lbs
BLN Hair
BLU Eyes
Age 33
Penis length 4.8 inches
Organ Donor

FTFY, everyone lies on their license application.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

buttcoinbrony posted:

FTFY, everyone lies on their license application.

My actual license has me listed at 145lbs, because I got it before I discovered how much fun NOT running was

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Booblord Zagats posted:

Lord, Boob
5'10"
162lbs
BLN Hair
BLU Eyes
Age 33
Penis length 5.8 inches
Organ Donor

jesus dude you need to eat a loving steak or something

or are you a runner

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
You're all committing felonies and will be reported to your departments.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Cop gay. So What posted:

You're all committing felonies and will be reported to your departments.

suck my dick from new zealand

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
I mean, there's no details so it's hard to say context or if a violation occurred. Did the other officer unlawfully provide privileged information to the family member? Did the other officer have a law enforcement purpose for running the tag? Was the information accessed protected law enforcement data or otherwise public information? Those are the biggies. Just because they "ran the tag" - "for them" doesn't mean they necessarily violated your state's access policy.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

buttcoinbrony posted:

everyone lies on their license

Holy poo poo this is true. I always read aloud the info as I'm copying it down, including height & weight, good for some uncomfortable reactions.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
it says i weigh 165 lbs on my license which is about 25 off. then again i got this thing like 8 years ago and havent updated the info since then

Chumly
Dec 25, 2006
Alright, that helps. I'll leave it be then. Thanks.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I always told people they're supposed to update their license after major weight fluctuations.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Apparently there is a cop shortage across the nation. So what are you doing about it huh

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Teflon Don posted:

Apparently there is a cop shortage across the nation. So what are you doing about it huh

Doing my part by impregnating as many women as possible :patriot:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Teflon Don posted:

There's no shortage of applicants, only a shortage of qualified applicants.

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

Lol why do you have your weight on your licence in the US? Doesn't the picture give enough of an idea of whether the holder is a fat fucker or not?

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
We don't have weight listed on our DLs. It's a state by state thing.

Cop gay. So What posted:

Truth.

Also, over the last few years I've had a handful of guys I work with leave for higher paying jobs with other departments or more often the private sector. Government service pay and benefits aren't what they used to be.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Untagged posted:

the private sector. Government service pay and benefits aren't what they used to be.

So they become mall cops?

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Teflon Don posted:

So they become mall cops?

Basically. Except for government contractors and big corporate firms, which around these parts means close to $100K without braking a sweat.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Or be me. :homebrew: :whatup: :smugdog:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

The fact that you get paid a 6 figure salary to stand around the national mall and give directions to the various smithsonians boggles the mind.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Untagged posted:

Basically. Except for government contractors and big corporate firms, which around these parts means close to $100K without braking a sweat.

:catstare:

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Untagged is referring to a less known gay act.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

spelling what you are actually trying to type isn't Swype's strong suit

:mrapig:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Cop gay. So What posted:

Every written test for hiring i've ever been a part of on either side of it has usually wiped out about 50% of the applicants right off the bat.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rad Lieutenant posted:

The fact that you get paid a 6 figure salary to stand around the national mall and give directions to the various smithsonians boggles the mind.

U mad? U sound mad

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
It's crazy that normal cops in the USA could potentially be earning the same amount of money as someone in charge of an area over here.

Anyone fancy getting married so I can get a greencard? Don't need to touch balls or out

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Hezzy posted:

It's crazy that normal cops in the USA could potentially be earning the same amount of money as someone in charge of an area over here.

Anyone fancy getting married so I can get a greencard? Don't need to touch balls or out

That's only 65k a year, most top rate Detective Sergeants down here are on that with overtime. The last year in my Father got 78k before tax when he was working for the DPS/CRB3.

I think you need to get over your gag reflex and get down the local Masonic lodge asap. Give out some gob jobs before the Sergeants board.

(for the record my Dad couldn't become a mason even if he wanted to on account of being a filthy Mick Papist)

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

That's only 65k a year, most top rate Detective Sergeants down here are on that with overtime. The last year in my Father got 78k before tax when he was working for the DPS/CRB3.

I think you need to get over your gag reflex and get down the local Masonic lodge asap. Give out some gob jobs before the Sergeants board.

(for the record my Dad couldn't become a mason even if he wanted to on account of being a filthy Mick Papist)

my force doesn't generate enough work for overtime

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Hezzy posted:

my force doesn't generate enough work for overtime

I'll see what I can do...

*fetches bolt croppers, gets in hosed up Transit van, proceeds to steal ALL of the cable on the North West rail network*

*Get's caught after £15 million worth of damage and is given a suspended sentence and £140 fine*

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

I'll see what I can do...

*fetches bolt croppers, gets in hosed up Transit van, proceeds to steal ALL of the cable on the North West rail network*

*Get's caught after £15 million worth of damage and is given a suspended sentence and £140 fine*

brb coming to england to commit crimes

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Q: Seriously Whip, wtf?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Who is that human mudslide that Whip lusts after?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

It's always sad when a fat girl has small tits.

That's Lena Dunham one of the stars of HBO's Girls (or something like that) and for the majority of the show's run she's the only one that got naked.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Also she's an insufferable SJW and admits to molesting her sister when they were kids. Of course all her SJW fans defend it somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Wurzag posted:

Lol why do you have your weight on your licence in the US? Doesn't the picture give enough of an idea of whether the holder is a fat fucker or not?

• Locked thread