Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Soothing Vapors posted:

crows own so hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejlrcyONaJI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Flags will win this game for Green Bay

multigl
Nov 22, 2005

"Who's cool and has two thumbs? This guy!"
That's a fumble!

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
That's a fumble

And it should still be a penalty to join a pile late

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Bad Moon posted:

Y

Looks like one of those nice wholes girls who would destroy you

that's all i've ever wanted

to have a pretty good smile at me and bend tenderly over me and kiss me gently as she chokes the life from my trash heap of a self

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Brannock posted:

That's a fumble

And it should still be a penalty to join a pile late

No poo poo

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Quiet Feet posted:

Spot of the Fowl should be the name of a movie about a dog raised by ducks.

I would watch this movie.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I'm not going to call the Packers frauds, but looking back at their schedule before now they haven't really played anyone

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Wizard Master posted:

I would like for you to come change my diapey. Please come take my adult diapey off and wipe my butt and clean it and throw my stinky poops away. Make sure to wipe the back of my wittle baby balls too. Then put a fresh diapey on and give me a kiss on the forehead and let me gurgle my baby-speak into your shirt/chest. I want to drool on your chest and belly and gurgle away the afternoon, as a baby would.

im going to quote every one of these posts

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Starks looks slow as hell

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Petey posted:

that's all i've ever wanted

to have a pretty good smile at me and bend tenderly over me and kiss me gently as she chokes the life from my trash heap of a self

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
You have Aaron loving Rodgers stop running long developing run plays

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

I'm not going to call the Packers frauds, but looking back at their schedule before now they haven't really played anyone

Seahawks and Chiefs looked like they were gonna be good

Then the season started

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

man catch that poo poo

e. wasn't as close after all, welp

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

You have Aaron loving Rodgers stop running long developing run plays

I lost the run established picture :(

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Infidel Castro posted:

I would watch this movie.

give me 20 million dollars and I will make it. I'll do like, five million dollars for each sequel up to number 7.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Orwell on Salvador Dali posted:

When [Dali] is an adolescent a girl falls desperately in love with him. He kisses and caresses her so as to excite her as much as possible, but refuses to go further. He resolves to keep this up for five years (he calls it his ‘five-year plan’), enjoying her humiliation and the sense of power it gives him. He frequently tells her that at the end of the five years he will desert her, and when the time comes he does so.

Till well into adult life he keeps up the practice of masturbation, and likes to do this, apparently, in front of a looking-glass. For ordinary purposes he is impotent, it appears, till the age of thirty or so. When he first meets his future wife, Gala, he is greatly tempted to push her off a precipice. He is aware that there is something that she wants him to do to her, and after their first kiss the confession is made:

quote:

I threw back Gala's head, pulling it by the hair, and trembling with complete hysteria, I commanded:

‘Now tell me what you want me to do with you! But tell me slowly, looking me in the eye, with the crudest, the most ferociously erotic words that can make both of us feel the greatest shame!’

Then Gala, transforming the last glimmer of her expression of pleasure into the hard light of her own tyranny, answered:

‘I want you to kill me!’

He is somewhat disappointed by this demand, since it is merely what he wanted to do already. He contemplates throwing her off the bell-tower of the Cathedral of Toledo, but refrains from doing so.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

So is it gonna be revealed after this game the Broncos built a massive ritual site underneath the stadium to transfer Aaron Rodgers essence into Peyton to restore him to life?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Green Bay looks like Denver two years ago. Receivers traumatized by defensive backs touching them.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

rodgers running like a regular alex smith out there

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

I don't think Packers fans will disagree with you here and it'll make everyone else on TFF throw a little baby poo poo fit.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
run rogers run

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Did they just say "dancing with the starks"?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Brannock posted:

Seahawks and Chiefs looked like they were gonna be good

Then the season started

Hey now, we've beaten the Murderer's Row of Jimmy Clausen, Matt Stafford, Colin Kaepernick and Matt Cassell

:suicide:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Barudak posted:

So is it gonna be revealed after this game the Broncos built a massive ritual site underneath the stadium to transfer Aaron Rodgers essence into Peyton to restore him to life?

Finally an explanation for all the weird poo poo in Denver's airport

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

we should have more crows gifs tbqh

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the key to winning Dancing with the Stars is watching people and finding a way to move away

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

You have Aaron loving Rodgers stop running use him for your long developing run plays

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Quiet Feet posted:

give me 20 million dollars and I will make it. I'll do like, five million dollars for each sequel up to number 7.

I'll give a fiver and a Sony Handycam from 1988.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Is James Jones playing tonight havent seen him on the field.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

haha, excellent

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

Dali posted:

I ‘made up’ the putrefaction of the donkeys with great pots of sticky glue which I poured over them. Also I emptied their eye-sockets and made them larger by hacking them out with scissors. In the same way I furiously cut their mouths open to make the rows of their teeth show to better advantage, and I added several jaws to each mouth, so that it would appear that although the donkeys were already rotting they were vomiting up a little more their own death, above those other rows of teeth formed by the keys of the black pianos.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Eddie Lacy is nothing like Jerome Bettis, what?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

BlindSite posted:

Is James Jones playing tonight havent seen him on the field.

all packers receivers are MIA

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

man is that going to be loving holding

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland: