Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

a kitten posted:

I forgot that Ao had dual ears too.

I withdraw my complaint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
4 ears is the future

coathat
May 21, 2007

Uso Lilly lady has a new series http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/mori-no-takuma-san-r16508

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

Are you sure she doesn't just have really bad cowlicks?

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

This is good, because Full Dozer wasn't that great.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I just went from this thread to someone on Facebook posting about the Red Alert 2 expansion pack and ended up incredibly confused for a couple of seconds.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Lemon Curdistan posted:

I just went from this thread to someone on Facebook posting about the Red Alert 2 expansion pack and ended up incredibly confused for a couple of seconds.
That's how I learned about it in the first place. Was really bored and looked up video game character drawings on deviant art and suddenly there were all these pictures of anime girls hugging and having tea. A quick search on youtube and a video with of a lot of scenes from random anime and a comment strongly recommending Strawberry Panic and I thought that I might as well give it a shot. Good times.

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Poil posted:

That's how I learned about it in the first place. Was really bored and looked up video game character drawings on deviant art and suddenly there were all these pictures of anime girls hugging and having tea. A quick search on youtube and a video with of a lot of scenes from random anime and a comment strongly recommending Strawberry Panic and I thought that I might as well give it a shot. Good times.

Yuri, Yuri, Yuri!

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Lemon Curdistan posted:

I don't know if this is any good, but I'm impressed with the title: http://dynasty-scans.com/series/legally_married_yuri_couple_book

(I also have no idea if it's NSFW, just FYI.)

This was really good, I was pleasantly surprised. It's about as light and fluffy as it gets, but nonetheless, with its "Totally not-Japan" setting, it is a scathing indictment of Japan's lack of progress on same-sex equality and prejudice against four-eared peoples around the world.

pandabear
Apr 27, 2006

Compendium posted:

Skip Beat continues to make me frustrated with how it drags itself out and the latest chapter is just all kinds of bullshit.

I have never been so disinterested in a character's backstory before this arc. I really hope the author does some more fun acting stuff after this, because goddamn.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Wait, people still read skip beat? Why not just hire someone to stomp on your genitals with high heels?

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Pavlov posted:

Are you sure she doesn't just have really bad cowlicks?

You show me cowlicks that can move like that, and I'll believe it.

coathat
May 21, 2007

This is real good. http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tenohira-size-r16252

Gonna make you sad and happy.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

coathat posted:

This is real good. http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tenohira-size-r16252

Gonna make you sad and happy.

it makes me too sad

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud

SwissArmyDruid posted:

You show me cowlicks that can move like that, and I'll believe it.

Perhaps there's a breeze through the room.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Ranka Lee's hair moved on its own sometimes.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Serious Frolicking posted:

Wait, people still read skip beat? Why not just hire someone to stomp on your genitals with high heels?

Kyoko is really cool, ok :(

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

pandabear posted:

I have never been so disinterested in a character's backstory before this arc. I really hope the author does some more fun acting stuff after this, because goddamn.

I try to drop things I don't like, but Skip Beat was just really fun and goofy in the beginning and now I don't know what it's trying to do. It's hard to let go of the things you used to love. :(

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Woman has a cat-like boyfriend: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/odette-r16445

I miss my cat :3:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Cat boyfriend is great :3:

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Alder posted:

Woman has a cat-like boyfriend: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/odette-r16445

I miss my cat :3:

In the one comic with the dolphin, am I missing some well known fact that dolphins eat cats? Or is the cat boyfriend just sensing that the dolphin is aggressive towards him?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Dolphins don't eat cats, but that is only because they never get the chance. (dolphins are assholes)

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Terper posted:

Kyoko is really cool, ok :(

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Serious Frolicking posted:

Dolphins don't eat cats, but that is only because they never get the chance. (dolphins are assholes)
No wonder cats are so afraid of water.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I like how everyone in the world of Odette seems to think it's completely normal for the boyfriend's head to be a cat and for him to never talk. They recognize that he's silent, but don't really care.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
In the latest Tomo-chan...

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Jun has the most dire case of no hetero I've ever seen.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Compendium posted:

Jun has the most dire case of no hetero I've ever seen.

You say that like that's a problem.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
edit; I sounded like an rear end in a top hat, so for the sake of comedy, it's funny. Poor Tomo though.

Compendium fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Nov 4, 2015

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Sylphid posted:

You say that like that's a problem.

Please don't be stupidly obtuse Sylphid.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Don't worry Cap'n, I'm remastering the comic to better appeal to you. It's a single page that goes

"Hey I like you"

"Oh me too"

"Lets gently caress"

"Coolio"

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Pavlov posted:

Don't worry Cap'n, I'm remastering the comic to better appeal to you. It's a single page that goes

"Hey I like you"

"Oh me too"

"Lets gently caress"

"Coolio"

i'd watch it

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Ahaha holy crap the latest Tomo-chan chapter.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Jun's stupidity is terminal

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Jun is a jerk.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
I think Jun's starting to realize he's attracted to his Best Bro-Girl and is subconsciously gay-panicking a little.

He's also kinda thick. So there's that.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Is Switch Girl any good? It kinda sounds like Himouto Umaru-Chan.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
It is sometimes hilarious but overall pretty mediocre. I keep reading it mostly out of sunk cost; liked it a lot at first but the most recent stuff has been really awful.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
im crying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Ha, guess some group got impatient of waiting like the rest of us.

Ending was great, series was great.