Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

butt plug suit

Go back to GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Go back to GBS.
That post wasn't serious.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Oh, is that the suit your homo dad wears?

If so, can you ask him where I can order one in a size: X-Large?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The verticality for lack of a better word in the game looks awesome. The Jet Set Radio guy can wallrun up to the very top corners of rooms and just stay up there forever. It's also cool as hell when your chasing someone into a building as Reaper and you teleport up to the roof and turn a corner and blast them in the jaw.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm remembering this video of a pyro that used one of the newer TF2 weapons to do ghetto rocket jumps and ambush people, and there's one character that just has those abilities baked in. It looks really fun.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hell I too think this MMOFPS with MOBA elements by Blizzard will be good and I don't give a banana gently caress about what others think.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Never could pull it off but you could potentially airblast an enemy soldiers rocket to the ground and launch yourself up. There's a flare gun with knockback that can push you up if you aim at the ground too but you barely get off the ground.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Action Tortoise posted:

Never could pull it off but you could potentially airblast an enemy soldiers rocket to the ground and launch yourself up. There's a flare gun with knockback that can push you up if you aim at the ground too but you barely get off the ground.

iirc it used to be better for pyro rocket jumping but they nerfed it hard because i guess it let you get ~soldier-only medkit~

I had meh feelings at the start but since they showed off jet set man I've been way more hype. Game's gonna own.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
This guy was gonna give away a beta key I dunno if he did it already or what but he's offline now so... :shrug:

http://www.twitch.tv/getawhale

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

There are no beta keys, Blizzards gotta manually flag your account. I'm sure they'll open it up soon enough.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
drat I've been hoodwinked. Bamboozled.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Whirlwind Jones posted:

drat I've been hoodwinked. Bamboozled.

...like a drat fiddle

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

...like a drat fiddle

that's not how the line goes.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

FEMA does this stuff for free...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm watching famed TF2 Youtube celebrity Star aka Ster play this and it looks fun.. maps are so drat pretty. What's that TF2? I couldn't hear you over the sound of the sound of awesome.

lmfao Somehow I knew you loved Star, AKA Ster.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Not bad...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmfao Somehow I knew you loved Star, AKA Ster.

In my TF2 days, perhaps.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vPDsgg9n40

Please watch this, all.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game looks 100x worse than I expected it to, lol.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

God drat it!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Ah..... Well, it doesn't look very good.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This is a hive minded piece of poo poo hugbox for trolls rejected from other forums, and as soon as they took over I was unfairly maligned from day one. Go ahead and ban me, because I'm not going to stop posting here just because you did your best to ruin it for everyone but yourselves. Get hosed.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Blizzard is going to Mercy Kill TF2 with Overwatch

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Oh let's break it down!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

This is a hive minded piece of poo poo hugbox for trolls rejected from other forums, and as soon as they took over I was unfairly maligned from day one. Go ahead and ban me, because I'm not going to stop posting here just because you did your best to ruin it for everyone but yourselves. Get hosed.

Lol again

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The MMOHMO goons know the good poo poo in life.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat, the Blizzard subforum is hosting a goon meet. That's boss.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Blizzard, Arena Shooter, Misogyny. It's like this game came right out of 2010.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

This game looks 100x worse than I expected it to, lol.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
How are respawns supposed to work in this, cuz it looks like that guy spawned right nextto/behind the enemy medic which is retarded?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Blizzard, Arena Shooter, Misogyny.

I made the exasperated Vince McMahon faces while reading those words.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If there's anything worse than not being allowed to bounce around on the walls in a shooter it's being allowed to do it but only insanely slowly. The blurry unreadable mess of graphics and the 5000 characters muttering during it doesn't help either.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

How are respawns supposed to work in this, cuz it looks like that guy spawned right nextto/behind the enemy medic which is retarded?

The medic rezzed her team.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I encourage the OP and any Overwatch fans to join me in the Blizzard Subforum, where people treat eachother right.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I encourage the OP and any Overwatch fans to join me in the Blizzard Subforum, where people treat eachother right.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

[smiles while repeatedly hammering the hidden emergency button]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

One of the Blizzard subforum regulars has one of the best custom titles I've ever seen.

• Locked thread