Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
If Jeb wins the nom it will be a competition for the first female president and the first child president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

A Bag of Milk
Jul 3, 2007

I don't see any American dream; I see an American nightmare.

no way

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. President, we need a new enemy to justify our thousand billion dollar defense budget!

My fellow Americans, this bitter side dish, a member of the cauliflower family - is a threat to our very way of life

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

FizFashizzle posted:

I feel like this reply all book is a long con burn on hillary that was planned months before he started redlining.

"And to start november we'll work on this book about emails so we can really stick it to hillary. Heh. Jokes, amiright?"

That's probably what it was originally intended as, yes

Too bad people are way more interested in Jeb's slow-motion trainwreck of a campaign right now than Hillary's drat emails

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

Hi, Dad, I love you!
signed, Jeb Bush

Subject: Murder
Sunday, November 1, 2015

i love you Gampy! I'd kill untold legions of innocents for you! Please visit sometime!

Jeb Bush

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
just fuckin drop out and spend time with your ailing father, jeb. jesus.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i love the internet era

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Jeb!: Have a wonderful restful day, you appear to need it.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"yeah sorry neil, cant make it to the funeral. i gotta go appear at another futile rally in south carolina. give mom my love."

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

paranoid randroid posted:

"yeah sorry neil, cant make it to the funeral. i gotta go appear at another futile rally in south carolina. give mom my love."

"no I'm not crying stop asking me that"

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Jan 22, 2016

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Is.... this an edit?

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

the saddest email...

:smith:

I bought it on the web page site

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Baloogan posted:

Is.... this an edit?

It is real:

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
At some point Marco Rubio must have realized that he outstripped his mentor. I'm curious how early it was.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
jeb is heading for one of those nixonian long nights of the soul in a lovely hotel, but instead of coming out the other side with reptilian ruthlessness of purpose, hes gonna end up divorced and irrelevant

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tell us more about your imaginary friend, Jeb.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

taqueso posted:

It is real:

oh my god

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

jeb is heading for one of those nixonian long nights of the soul in a lovely hotel, but instead of coming out the other side with reptilian ruthlessness of purpose, hes gonna end up divorced and irrelevant

By the way, I never liked your stupid music box, ¡cabron!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
jebs campaign feels like it was written by the coen brothers

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

The more we find something ridiculous about ¡Jeb! the more I'm afraid he's actually a bit weird in the head.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

jeb! is a literal autistic child. next thing you know we'll find out about his model train collection

Rollofthedice posted:

The more we find something ridiculous about ¡Jeb! the more I'm afraid he's actually a bit weird in the head.

see above

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
a serious candidate, starring john ellis bush

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Does it feel weird to anyone else that Jeb! is selling a book that is essentially a part of his campaign for president? I know it strike while the iron is hot, make some money but it just seems weird to have a personal money making venture tied to your campaign.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Three Olives posted:

Does it feel weird to anyone else that Jeb! is selling a book that is essentially a part of his campaign for president? I know it strike while the iron is hot, make some money but it just seems weird to have a personal money making venture tied to your campaign.

republican politics and hucksterism are bound at the hip

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

quote:

ORLANDO -- Jeb Bush told reporters in Orlando on Monday that the Republican National Committee should still hold a planned primary debate with Miami-based Spanish-language broadcaster Telemundo.

"We should have the debate," Bush said in both English and Spanish. "I think we ought to have a Telemundo debate, or a Hispanic debate. It happened four years ago. Telemundo's not part of the problem of CNBC. They (CNBC) just didn't keep their word."

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2015/11/jeb-bush-miami-congressman-call-on-gop-to-reinstate-telemundo-debate.html

Jeb... just, stop...

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Three Olives posted:

Why should that be weird, Carson's campaign is basically non stop shilling for his own book.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

tfw bobby jindal polls higher than you

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this_is_hard posted:

tfw bobby jindal polls higher than you

Jindalmentum is catching!

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

I'm guessing the "Reply All" email thing was pretty much to troll and dig at the Hillary campaign, an effortpost version of the GOP building their convention around "YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT".

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

sublime

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I actually gasped out loud

Though I bet it's something like "who would you least like to see as president" and Jindal beat him in that category

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

¡Jeb!: "Marco Rubio makes me cry for joy."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBsomcIAw1I

This is getting really, really sad...

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Pretty sure making money off of books while campaigning isn't a new or special thing.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Jebs book should be 5 stars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
Privately, I bet W. is loving this

• Locked thread