Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

I don't know who that is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
you've heard of limp bizkit, right?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress don't remind me about when I used to watch feed durst and aspire to be like that

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

echinopsis posted:

gently caress don't remind me about when I used to watch feed durst and aspire to be like that

woah dude

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Shaggar posted:

total biscuit is the worst

I think you'd find tonal biscuit to be even worse

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i liked when he told someone that disagreed with him to "get cancer and die" and now totalbiscuit got cancer and is dying.

no regrets there tb.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

duTrieux. posted:

also i have a spare avatar cert if anybody really needs it

like, really needs it. it's an emergency cert.

I got my first big red title and far from humbling me, it gives me an irresistible temptation to shitpost

still, :10bux: for lowtax

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
A former decorated member of the YouTube Let's Play community needs your support!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

hackbunny posted:

I got my first big red title and far from humbling me, it gives me an irresistible temptation to shitpost

you prolly shouldn't rape people

Beast of Bourbon posted:

i liked when he told someone that disagreed with him to "get cancer and die" and now totalbiscuit got cancer and is dying.

no regrets there tb.

lol

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

hackbunny posted:

you should donate :5bux: to replace it then keep shitposting so someone else donates another :10bux:. repeat as many times as you feel like

otoh

Condiv posted:

you prolly shouldn't rape people

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Beast of Bourbon posted:

no regrets there tb.
:vince:

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Checking in to state that I am anti rape. Just doing my part as one of the good ones!

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

jony ive aces posted:

you should donate :5bux: to replace it then keep shitposting so someone else donates another :10bux:. repeat as many times as you feel like

it's the SA donation matching program

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

maniacdevnull posted:

Checking in to state that I am anti rape. Just doing my part as one of the good ones!

your going to get laid now for sure

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
Is db3 still down? Asking for a friend

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i am extremely happy with the opportunity to rebuy my account and platinum. gracias to the mysterious benefactor who bestowed an av cert upund my head

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
*apund :awesome:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

tks & sry 4 fail

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
who remembers when lowtax tried to make a real lovely fake Simpsons thing that was tragically unfunny to viral

or fauxtesting

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

echinopsis posted:

lovely fake Simpsons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enaqt3_czOc

pram
Jun 10, 2001

echinopsis posted:

who remembers when lowtax tried to make a real lovely fake Simpsons thing that was tragically unfunny to viral

or fauxtesting

I remember both of those. it was Bart the general. made by chef boyardee who went on to create the classic dilbert 2 and 3

and also, faux testing wasn't lowtaxes idea. he actually originally called it propesting, and some random goon coined the far more clever fauxtesting in the thread and lowtax had a gay baby meltdown about it lol

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
thanks, richard, for the continued laffs

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
richard "lowtax" kyanka is actually good

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
yeah, i donated a bunch of money because i spend entirely too much time here

now i want him to take a list weighted by donations and apply it per post in the last year and then add up the forums totals

i'm calling it now, bfc #1 yospos #2

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

I remember both of those. it was Bart the general. made by chef boyardee who went on to create the classic dilbert 2 and 3

and also, faux testing wasn't lowtaxes idea. he actually originally called it propesting, and some random goon coined the far more clever fauxtesting in the thread and lowtax had a gay baby meltdown about it lol

nice something awful almanac you've got their in your brain

propesting is such a lovely name

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

first SAclopedia post posted:

Fauxtests, also known as Propests are, in the words of Lowtax: "Huge public displays of nonsense, like attending large political rallies with signs that say "MORE BLOOD FOR OIL" and "GRANDPA WHERE IS THE REMOTE CONTROL? LOVE JOHNNY" There will be absolutely no point to any of these fake protests aka propests aka fauxtests except to get a lot of great photos and amuse everybody with the complete nonsense of them all."

Lowtax posted:

fake protests aka propests aka fauxtests
:crossarms:

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
i thought fauxtest was the name they picked?

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
loltax

lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001

PuTTY riot posted:

i thought fauxtest was the name they picked?

are you illiterate

pram
Jun 10, 2001

pram posted:

he actually originally called it propesting, and some random goon coined the far more clever fauxtesting

pram
Jun 10, 2001

echinopsis posted:

nice something awful almanac you've got their in your brain

i remember pretty much every event from 2002-2005 but nothing after that because the site was already poo poo by then

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

i remember pretty much every event from 2002-2005 but nothing after that because the site was already poo poo by then

the article lowtax write about a hosed up Christmas house made my cry from laughter

as did the bad candy website

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

echinopsis posted:

the article lowtax write about a hosed up Christmas house made my cry from laughter

as did the bad candy website

I need links for these

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
bad candy is well search for bad candy

search for site something awful Christmas house

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it's dated humour but at the time it seemed like the pinnacle to me

pram
Jun 10, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRzBVv2CSE0

pram
Jun 10, 2001
TAKE OFF EVERY ZIG

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
why you throw chip?

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

echinopsis posted:

it's dated humour but at the time it seemed like the pinnacle to me

yeah I get that

I remember watching lowtax speaking at some university and it was amazingly hilarious to me back then

I watched it again more recently and it was eh

what happened? I'm old and boring now I guess durrrr

it was this I think:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gvo1uWAhHc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
more like hightax amiright

• Locked thread