Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

qirex posted:

there's multiple insane racist SA spinoff forums

they tend to split when groups in them declare each other isnt racially pure enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Bhodi posted:

most of us don't get harassing pms

you could try not acting like an rear end in a top hat maybe?

i got a harassing pm recently because i brought up transpeople in gbs so someone sent me some hilarious master troll pm's like "what does your girlfriend's penis taste like?"

i answered honestly. it tastes like every other dick :shrug:

Cyberbird
Jul 18, 2015

Luigi Thirty posted:

I found another offsite recently while trying to find info on something featuring a 5 page screed by the admin about how homosexuality and transgenderism is caused by "hyperliberalization"

this reminds me of that PUA thing i read describing trans women as "omega males"

i'll never stop laughing about it. it's me, i'm the omega male.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Cyberbird posted:

this reminds me of that PUA thing i read describing trans women as "omega males"

i'll never stop laughing about it. it's me, i'm the omega male.

or

??

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ayn rand hand job posted:

vw admitted that they also cheated epa regs on porsche and audi models as well

lol that it was the cayenne

i hope that all of those uglyass cars disappear from the road forever

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol that it was the cayenne

i hope that all of those uglyass cars disappear from the road forever

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

this movie is so savage

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

sad part is porsche wouldn't really exist anymore without the money they made from the cayenne

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

qirex posted:

sad part is porsche wouldn't really exist anymore without the money they made from the cayenne

thats incredibly hosed up

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

qirex posted:

then they are deserving of market death

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

qirex posted:

good

cars are dumb and luxury cars are extra dumb

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Luigi Thirty posted:

I found another offsite recently while trying to find info on something featuring a 5 page screed by the admin about how homosexuality and transgenderism is caused by "hyperliberalization"

ooh was it mpc bc it sounds like them

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Smythe posted:

this movie is so savage

its pro

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

prefect posted:

i almost always send apology pms when i get probated

y prefect so nice

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

bobbilljim posted:

y prefect so nice

good rearing

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

im starting to see these go up around town and im waiting for some fedora-laden guy to flip the gently caress out

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

bbut it's not smoke!!!!!!!!!

dude at my local bar last week got all mouthy with the bartender when she kicked him out for vaping which was stupid because she just said "you have to do that outside" [which has been the law for like a year now] but he decided that was the hill he was going to die on

Cyberbird
Jul 18, 2015

Nice!

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
good gently caress vapers

well not vapers in general but definitely people who vape in no-smoking zones

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
these fuckin n00b just need to masterly ghost their vapes like a sneakatoke weed teen

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
sorry i know some vapers in real life and theyre alright with me so i cant take the hardline stance

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
tfw u rip a huge master toke off a quad coil with mad pg and nicotine and get sick. those vape life feels

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

some rear end in a top hat set off the fire alarm at a venue this season because they were vaping in the temp production office.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

smoking an electronic cigarette? whatever, i don't care. tiny wisps of vapor and no scent, sure.

holding something the size of a small paperback book and spitting out dense swirling clouds in front of you as you tear down the freeway at 90mph in your tesla? go gently caress yourself.

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
I think all vapers are actually ashamed because they always seem to hamfist the whole device and quickly raise and lower their hand.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

duTrieux. posted:

smoking an electronic cigarette? whatever, i don't care. tiny wisps of vapor and no scent, sure.

holding something the size of a small paperback book and spitting out dense swirling clouds in front of you as you tear down the freeway at 90mph in your tesla? go gently caress yourself.

small paperback? my friend, when you're blasting out quad coils+ of high lvl voltage you need a briefcase full of batteries to power that beast. we are not loving around in the cloud chasing community

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
Unless they're in the car. Then it's the no rules vape zone.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cill_IbtXiw skip to 2 minutes hahahahaha

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc24HpIKbs more like

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Literally The Worst posted:

ooh was it mpc bc it sounds like them

sure was

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
eager to peep all the video results of "most extreme vaping rig"

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

if you want to blow clouds be honest with yourself and smoke a weed

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
700 watts of pownage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6n6FYS4kKM

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

sure, i get it, the loving blooberry-surprise flavored nicotine juice reminds one of a childhood spent licking blue kool-aid powder off of an ash-covered mobile-home floor. we get it.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

~inhales deeply from a robot's penis~

oh yeah, that's the stuff

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

duTrieux. posted:

if you want to blow clouds be honest with yourself and smoke a weed

anyone can rock out an epic cloud by converting an arrowhead jug into a massive and powerful gravity bong. hell, i did it as a teen. 1/8th per bowl. savage. but to make a powerful vape? thats a CS degree my friends. loser stoners need. not. apply.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

duTrieux. posted:

i woner how hard it would be to integrate the vape thing into the tesla engine, and then install a hookah inside

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

duTrieux. posted:

sure, i get it, the loving blooberry-surprise flavored nicotine juice reminds one of a childhood spent licking blue kool-aid powder off of an ash-covered mobile-home floor. we get it.

duTrieux. posted:

~inhales deeply from a robot's penis~

oh yeah, that's the stuff

agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Syncopated posted:

i woner how hard it would be to integrate the vape thing into the tesla engine, and then install a hookah inside

a hookah vape you plug into the wall. ill make the wiki

• Locked thread