Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Is the WiiU getting this?

No, CoD Ghosts only moved 50k copies apparently so they stopped releasing them on Wii U after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

Hey, man, I distinctly remember this being an episode of Spongebob. :colbert:

Sorry Boner brothers, I've cancelled my preorder. I couldn't afford the stupid fridge I ordered and decided not to grab a standard edition either, since I've got Halo for competitive multiplayer still pretty fresh and Fallout 4 right around the corner. I just wouldn't be playing it much.

I'll see you guys in a month or two when I've busted my backlog.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Halo and FO4? You have chosen poorly, friend.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Uh, FO is 4 and Halo is 5, this game is only 3

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Funkmaster General posted:

since I've got Halo for competitive multiplayer
:cawg:

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

victrix posted:

BLOPS 3 is blacker. :whatup:

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

victrix posted:

Don't get FO4. Get THPS5.

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009

victrix posted:

Technically this is COD 13 or something.

Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

I'm still good at Halo. I'm too much of an old man to keep up in CoD anymore. I love blops, but I don't have as much fun with it anymore. I'm interested in zombies, but tge timing isn't right.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009

Sorry Boner brothers, I've cancelled my preorder. I couldn't afford the stupid fridge I ordered and decided not to grab a standard edition either, since I've got Halo for competitive multiplayer still pretty fresh and Fallout 4 right around the corner. I just wouldn't be playing it much.

You could've hooked us up with that preorder. I don't mean given us the game but the preorder, I wasn't able to get the fridge. :(

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010
I noticed Xbone goons have a lot more haikus about gay cock than PS4 goons.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Lysandus posted:

We're comfortable with our sexuality.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Lysandus posted:

poo poo, we need to step up our game.

8 inches of cock
meaty, throbbing, glistening
Blacker than Black Ops

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
Mod tools and Map Editor coming in March.

https://community.treyarch.com/community/treyarch/blog/2015/11/02/modding-mapping-tools-coming-to-black-ops-3-pc-in-2016

I feel like I read the same thing every year before release and nothing ever comes from it or is scrapped.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Was it over when
The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
Hell no! (Wait- Germans?)

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Dude, I sleep a lot.

Mister Macys posted:

Was it over when

*Jerman

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Want he the guy who checked Augustus in the Teutenborg forest?

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Wazzit posted:

https://community.treyarch.com/community/treyarch/blog/2015/11/02/modding-mapping-tools-coming-to-black-ops-3-pc-in-2016

I feel like I read the same thing every year before release and nothing ever comes from it or is scrapped.

People still make Zombies mods for BLOPS 1 and WAW, I'm glad Treyarch noticed it.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Remember when they were going to release the companion app for MW3 that would have a minimap and you could use to drop care packages and poo poo?

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Mister Macys posted:

Was it over when
Forget it, he's rolling (thunder)

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Could have just flipped it for $300+. Have enough leftover for the base game and some Carl's Jr.

Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

beaner69 posted:

You could've hooked us up with that preorder. I don't mean given us the game but the preorder, I wasn't able to get the fridge. :(

I considered this, but I literally didn't have the money in my bank account to cover it until payday, at which point it would have already shipped. I didn't think it'd be cool to ask someone to pay in advance.

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack

Wazzit posted:

Did you guys catch this bit?

- We will include Unranked Dedicated Server Files with the tools so you can run servers with modded content anywhere you choose.
- We will provide an Unranked Server Browser so you can easily find and join servers with modded content.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hi I'm about to order this dumb game for idiots from Amazon, will they let me preload if I get a digital code or will I be waiting until Ghosts 2 comes out and is poo poo before I can play.

JetpackJeezus
Jul 27, 2011

Heaven Can Wait

VJeff posted:

Hi I'm about to order this dumb game for idiots from Amazon, will they let me preload if I get a digital code or will I be waiting until Ghosts 2 comes out and is poo poo before I can play.

I don't think so. I think pre-loads are only allowed for digital versions purchased through XBL/PSN/Steam.

EDIT: Speaking of which, if any of you didn't already know, you can pre-load the game + the day one DLC (Nuk3town/The Giant) now if you have the Digital Deluxe version.

JetpackJeezus fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Nov 3, 2015

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

VJeff posted:

amazon will send you a code day of release.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Physical copy it is, then.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

VJeff posted:

Physical copy it is, then.
if it's about using amazon gift cards or something just buy psn cards. you can preload if you buy off psn store

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Can't wait for the map pack

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

WHAT DOES THE CANDY MEAN MASON

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Here's a bunch of videos of MP that haven't been taken down yet.

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackops3/comments/3r9bn7/black_ops_3_all_multiplayer_maps_gameplays/

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

More than Minecraft... :stare:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
I loved the minecraft purchase announcement:

MICROSOFT BUYS MINECRAFT FOR $2.5 BILLION DOLLARS WOOO :homebrew:
(---in the same week---)
microsoft lays off 18,000 employees.:byewhore:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Roman posted:

if it's about using amazon gift cards or something just buy psn cards. you can preload if you buy off psn store

Whoop, wish I'd known that before I went and ordered the physical copy. Oh well.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

For once Activision can't ruin a developer because King was already even bigger assholes than they are. It's actually kinda perfect.

Bad Parenting
Mar 26, 2007

This could get emotional...

What's the deal with getting the Nuketown map with pre orders, is it only from certain retailers, or if I pre order a disk from say simplygames.com will it come with the map? I'm in the UK if that matters.

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

Bad Parenting posted:

What's the deal with getting the Nuketown map with pre orders, is it only from certain retailers, or if I pre order a disk from say simplygames.com will it come with the map? I'm in the UK if that matters.

Nuketown is included with special copies that Activision gives out to retailers to give to pre-orderers. If your retailer is promising nuketown, you'll get it for sure.

Some American ITT told me that it was easy to get BO2 nuketown even after release, but that was not the case in Finland. You are also in a PAL region, so make sure you pre order!

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack
My steam preorder came with Nuketown, and I hope never to have to play it. :suicide:

E: Having said that I think I can just manually uninstall the DLC through Steam, so there's that.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

I've never seen any DLC on Steam that let you uninstall it once you get it, but I could be wrong

Just noticed that the dew/doritos 2XP is for zombies only so I guess I won't have to gain another 50 lbs after all

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Roman posted:

I've never seen any DLC on Steam that let you uninstall it once you get it, but I could be wrong

Just noticed that the dew/doritos 2XP is for zombies only so I guess I won't have to gain another 50 lbs after all

If you go into the properties of a game, all DLC you own on the account is listed with checkboxes; you can uncheck any DLC item you don't want to be installed. It's possible this doesn't work for certain non-Steamworks games like, say, Ubisoft games where you enter a product key into your uPlay account, that sort of thing, but for stuff built for Steam (e.g. has Steam Achievements, Cloud saves etc.) it should work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Superanos posted:

Nuketown is included with special copies that Activision gives out to retailers to give to pre-orderers. If your retailer is promising nuketown, you'll get it for sure.

Some American ITT told me that it was easy to get BO2 nuketown even after release, but that was not the case in Finland. You are also in a PAL region, so make sure you pre order!

Well, there's your problem!
:lol: do you even have running water in your tiny euro village
Just kidding, Scandinavian countries are pretty awesome and you're kung fu hockey is great. :canada:

• Locked thread