Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

A lot of the comics were based on true stories. The attempted birthday rape of Owl was something the author witnessed happening in real life to one of their friends at a party and still finds it incredibly hosed up that the person it happened to is still best friends with the people who did it.

that witch is hot af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

no more spoopy, back to tired memes

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Karate Bastard posted:

That gives me a bonecock vibe.

I wish that you had not reminded me that Bonecock existed. I would have preferred not to have remembered that.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The Saddest Rhino posted:

There's a meme here but it's fresh and relevant as far as I'm concerned.:colbert:

Dethanc
May 22, 2005

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Wha.......

..... :eyepop: :gonk:

*Backs out of thread slowly*

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

The Saddest Rhino posted:

A pigman is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for pigmen to go through, speaking from personal experience. And I know that it's often much harder on the doctor than on the pigman. However, I also know that it doesn't necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed sack of tears for the rest of your life. Pigmen can move past it, and squeal.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Aww.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Nedroid is probably my favorite comic because I can read it with the kids.

Who do these kids belong to?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

oldpainless posted:

Nedroid is probably my favorite comic because I can read it with the kids.

Who do these kids belong to?

nedroid and the poo poo b&w webcomic with the dogs were the reasons this thread turned to poo poo

though this is still one of my favourite threads, the reasons i like it just have changed

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

finally... it's MY turn to bitch and whine in the comics thread, YES!!!!

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Hogge Wild posted:

nedroid and the poo poo b&w webcomic with the dogs were the reasons this thread turned to poo poo

though this is still one of my favourite threads, the reasons i like it just have changed

That's it , buddy. You're getting Achewood'd!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
You better not be talking poo poo about Achewood buddy.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
it's poo poo

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Achewood had a time and a place and both of those have passed. Even Chris Onstad, the soda magnate, knows that.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Time to saunter on to the Post Your Favorite Funny Comics thread and post about how much I hate comics.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Hogge Wild posted:

it's poo poo

You caused this to happen. If you're going to bitch, post what you think is funny.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
What the heck is wrong with that person's face?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Rolo posted:

What the heck is wrong with that person's face?

Anal fisting.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

I was halfway through an achewood when I kinda started 'getting' it but then I panicked and decided never to do it again.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Could it be that...comedy is subjective???

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

burexas.irom posted:

I was halfway through an achewood when I kinda started 'getting' it but then I panicked and decided never to do it again.

im permabanned poster comicreader58. i first started reading comics when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "comic humor" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "would be funnier without the last panel" and "christ what an rear end in a top hat" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "funny" style of comics was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" funny comics to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

china bot posted:

Could it be that...comedy is subjective???

No, as the emperor of all comedy funny comics must receive my judgment before they can officially be recognized as funny.

Achewood loving sucks

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It's amazing how none of you fuckers* have wised up to how this thread works. Here's how this thread works. Someone posts content, someone posts that they hate that content, which triggers a tantrum spiral that ends with Moon over June being posted, which triggers another tantrum spiral that causes even more Moon over June to be posted, etc and so on I would say ad nauseam but hey we're all adults here we all know we're well beyond that point aren't we yes we are we all know that we are.

* btw that's an inclusive you fuckers, which extends even to myself; I keep getting completely blindsided by this thread, like every drat time!!! well done thread :thumbsup:

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013
I'd rather see 3 pages filled with people saying how much achewood sucks than actually read an achewood comic.

achewood sucks.

Karate Bastard posted:

It's amazing how none of you fuckers* have wised up to how this thread works. Here's how this thread works. Someone posts content, someone posts that they hate that content, which triggers a tantrum spiral that ends with Moon over June being posted, which triggers another tantrum spiral that causes even more Moon over June to be posted, etc and so on I would say ad nauseam but hey we're all adults here we all know we're well beyond that point aren't we yes we are we all know that we are.

* btw that's an inclusive you fuckers, which extends even to myself; I keep getting completely blindsided by this thread, like every drat time!!! well done thread :thumbsup:

It's fun though, right? Right?! Right.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Apogee15 posted:

I'd rather see 3 pages filled with people saying how much achewood sucks than actually read an achewood comic.

This thread is at its peak when nobody posts pictures.

I'm being serious.

vvv loving ruined

hhhat has a new favorite as of 22:23 on Nov 3, 2015

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Mr.Chill
Aug 29, 2006
That man is going to die.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Plethora posted:

That man is going to die.

at first i thought that he didn't wear pants

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

I just remembered they made a Marmaduke movie I never watched. Fixing that tonight.

Edit: The dog wears sunglasses on the cover!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

fins
May 31, 2011

Floss Finder

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I'm sorry you posted a funny in the thread where nobody has a sense of humor

A Classy Ghost
Jul 21, 2003

this wine has a fantastic booquet
She's making the same face as me when I read this thread.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

i dont think dr carmella is a certified doctor

A Classy Ghost
Jul 21, 2003

this wine has a fantastic booquet

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Is that supposed to be Sponge Bob?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

hmmmm draw a crowd and the myriad facial expressions a crowd would have in this situation? gently caress it. A yellow blob. Seven eyes between them, no irises. Everyone gets it. They'll get the joke and their brains will fill in the rest.

• Locked thread