Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Nintendo Kid posted:

Yeah they'll burn through a full tank of gas and it still won't work. And that full tank would easily take 2 to 3 days to use up

kinda think you'd die of plain old CO2 by then though, it's not like the engine shits (much) oxygen and you're applying a positive pressure to the car so air isn't going to come in to replace it.

i mean yeah it'd be terribly painful since humans have systems to feel excess CO2 as pain but you'd still be dead :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberbird
Jul 18, 2015

Condiv posted:

http://www.volcanovaporizer.com/shop_eu/en

p sure you can use regular weed with that

that or you can get a vapor genie or something

i appreciate it but i'm a walking rule 36 violation so v:shobon:v

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Cyberbird posted:

i appreciate it but i'm a walking rule 36 violation so v:shobon:v

vapor genie costs like $69 - $100 max, though they are all flame vapes so they're a little tougher to use. still, i've had mine for 2.5 years and it still works p great

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

kinda think you'd die of plain old CO2 by then though, it's not like the engine shits (much) oxygen and you're applying a positive pressure to the car so air isn't going to come in to replace it.

i mean yeah it'd be terribly painful since humans have systems to feel excess CO2 as pain but you'd still be dead :shrug:

in order to build up the co2 in a normal garage or whatever that isn't airtight, you're talking a day or more

you'd get bored and just leave long before

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Nintendo Kid posted:

in order to build up the co2 in a normal garage or whatever that isn't airtight, you're talking a day or more

you'd get bored and just leave long before

i thought we were talking about a car not a whole garage, yeah if you're filling a building it's gonna take forever.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

i thought we were talking about a car not a whole garage, yeah if you're filling a building it's gonna take forever.

Yeah, most car exhaust suicides are of the "run a hose from the tailpipe through a cracked window" variety, essentialy c02 hotboxing yourself. A friend attempted suicide that way and was unconscious and nearly dead when we found him. It's definitely possible to kill yourself with car exhaust, you just have to be a bit more deliberate about it.

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Phoenixan posted:

is that a tumor growing out of his lip in the second frame :ohdear:

as part of the drying process, traces of green kryptonite are added to the tobacco

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

conservative_comedy.txt

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

he like l?

idgi

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

that used to be a star that said Favourite

it's a ui change that recognises how people actually use the button.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Pinterest Mom posted:

that used to be a star that said Favourite

it's a ui change that recognises how people actually use the button.

hell in a handbasket i tell you what

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

We hope you like what you see on Twitter and Vine today: hearts!

We are changing our star icon for favorites to a heart and we’ll be calling them likes. We want to make Twitter easier and more rewarding to use, and we know that at times the star could be confusing, especially to newcomers. You might like a lot of things, but not everything can be your favorite.

The heart, in contrast, is a universal symbol that resonates across languages, cultures, and time zones. The heart is more expressive, enabling you to convey a range of emotions and easily connect with people. And in our tests, we found that people loved it.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I really heart this article about dead trans person #3749

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

from what I've seen the favorite button was used exclusively when people wanted to inform me that they read my tweet at them but didn't really have anything else to add / didn't want to retweet / reply

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

from what I've seen the favorite button was used exclusively when people wanted to inform me that they read my tweet at them but didn't really have anything else to add / didn't want to retweet / reply

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

i click "favorite" when I want to say "good tweet"

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

prefect posted:

See that's what I use retweet for but its not like I have thousands of followers that would get spammed by me rt'ing 20 things at once so idk.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

prefect posted:

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
favorite is good tweet, retweet is great tweet. good tweet, here's a gold star. great tweet, i'll show it to my followers as well.

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

prefect posted:

i click "favorite" when I want to say "sweet tweet"

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

tech bubble: something about people getting "get AIDS and die" as a curated tag on some developer's games idk

http://store.steampowered.com/app/330820/

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Nov 3, 2015

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

also

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

school shootings are not the problem its just the choice of targets

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

how can this be real

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

ArmZ posted:

how can this be real

Especially When Your Eyes Arent Real

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
A Southern California Uber rider who pummeled a driver in an attack caught on camera over the weekend in Newport Beach has been identified as a corporate executive at Taco Bell and fired from his post, according to the restaurant.

"Given the behavior of the individual, it is clear he can no longer work for us," a Taco Bell corporate spokesperson said. "We have also offered and encouraged him to seek professional help."

Costa Mesa police arrested Benjamin Golden, 32, on assault charges and public intoxication in connection with the attack.

Golden was Taco Bell’s mobile experience and innovation lead, and worked for Yum Brands for seven years, according to an online bio discovered by CNBC.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Panty Saluter posted:

Especially When Your Eyes Arent Real

where we're going

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

prefect posted:

A Southern California Uber rider who pummeled a driver in an attack caught on camera over the weekend in Newport Beach has been identified as a corporate executive at Taco Bell and fired from his post, according to the restaurant.

"Given the behavior of the individual, it is clear he can no longer work for us," a Taco Bell corporate spokesperson said. "We have also offered and encouraged him to seek professional help."

Costa Mesa police arrested Benjamin Golden, 32, on assault charges and public intoxication in connection with the attack.

Golden was Taco Bell’s mobile experience and innovation lead, and worked for Yum Brands for seven years, according to an online bio discovered by CNBC.

i trust a powerful man like him to beef up my mobile taco experience. im glad of their hiring practices. i want a juiced up hyper-aggressive beefcake working behind the scenes on my behalf. durr, you want some little weakling on your team? I think not. there's a reason that Man was the passenger, employing that lowlife chump to chauffeur him around

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

prefect posted:

not that I feel particularly bad for the guy but lol at taking away someones income and then encouraging them to get therapy

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Luigi Thirty posted:

tech bubble: something about people getting "get AIDS and die" as a curated tag on some developer's games idk

http://store.steampowered.com/app/330820/

oh hey that game finally came out, i remember seeing SGF play the demo and thinking it looked a lot like SNATCHER and would probs be fun

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Jenny Agutter posted:

not that I feel particularly bad for the guy but lol at taking away someones income and then encouraging them to get therapy

maybe they offered to send him to a shrink, and then hire him back when he gets a clean bill of brain health

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

cool

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

holy poo poo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

prefect posted:

maybe they offered to send him to a shrink, and then hire him back when he gets a clean bill of brain health

its completely normal to pummel that little twerp while mega blasted on gallons of jager and human growth hormone

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Jenny Agutter posted:

i'm gonna pretend they only did that because he's an executive and can afford it and they'd never do something like that to their minimum wage taco-jockeys

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
when i graduated elementary school, we had to pretend to whip slaves in the transatlantic boat and also refuse soup to actors portraying the hungry poor by being dirty and wearing potato sacks

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

oh hey that game finally came out, i remember seeing SGF play the demo and thinking it looked a lot like SNATCHER and would probs be fun

we'll never know because the real reviews are hidden behind "tumblr bullshit that will give you AIDS"

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Luigi Thirty posted:

we'll never know because the real reviews are hidden behind "tumblr bullshit that will give you AIDS"

the guy who made it is apparently a fun gay too, now i have to get it and play it and get the fun gay anime aids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

prefect posted:

id be happier about this if i knew someone else wouldnt give the little poo poo another job right away

• Locked thread