Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

shirts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Bought this last week:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

TotalLossBrain posted:

Bought this last week:

WHIMMY WHAM WHAM WHAZZLE!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Tickets for this:

Sell it to me.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

What's on the front of this shirt?

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Same thing but smaller. Search by google image -

https://pureboardshop.com/shop/sketchy-tank-pie-tee/

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT
Jun 30, 2008

strangemusic posted:

How about some loving delicious whiskey?

Oh god it's so good.

coffey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Nice choice. I have this in a black basketball jersey.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

BgRdMchne posted:

Give me some suggestions for getting into Japanese whiskey. I usually drink speyside scotches and have mixed drinks with rye or bourbon.

The Hakushu 12 is pretty good, or get a bottle of what I posted because drat it's great! And I will note: don't confuse "Coffey Malt" for "Coffee malt." The whiskey I posted has nothing to do with caffeinated bean drinks but rather a type of still.

Also, wow, I need a Slurm shirt and that cat shirt.

strangemusic has a new favorite as of 07:32 on Nov 3, 2015

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

You did what in your cup?
Because I lost my headphones while moving and these are 24.50$ at amazon, there's only one left. I really liked the blue ones but I'll be hosed if I'm paying double just for a color.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Hooray for Duty Free!

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
We liquor posting now?

$11.99 plus tax. Tastes as good as you'd expect.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

BgRdMchne posted:

Give me some suggestions for getting into Japanese whiskey. I usually drink speyside scotches and have mixed drinks with rye or bourbon.

This is my 'standard'

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Wanamingo posted:

We liquor posting now?

$11.99 plus tax. Tastes as good as you'd expect.

I really like the bottle/label design on that.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

strangemusic posted:

How about some loving delicious whiskey?

Oh god it's so good.

It's no mirage, it's an oasis!

88h88 posted:

This is my 'standard'

drat good stuff. I get the 18 year for special occasions.

a podcast for cats
Jun 22, 2005

Dogs reading from an artifact buried in the ruins of our civilization, "We were assholes- " and writing solemnly, "They were assholes."
Soiled Meat
After two involuntary breaks caused by knee pain, I finally replaced my Sportsdirect 'permanently-on-sale' storebrand specials with these:

I am cautiously optimistic after the first run.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
some christmas gifts

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Link to sloth astronaut?

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Pre-ordered for my wife as she likes to color and is currently re-reading Harry Potter.

And something for me because hobbits.

nocal
Mar 7, 2007

BumikiIsFreaky posted:

Pre-ordered for my wife as she likes to color and is currently re-reading Harry Potter.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
Oh BumikiIsFreaky you deviant

E: you disgust me

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
She is 27, she just gets stoned a lot and likes to color.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Rolo posted:

Link to sloth astronaut?

Shirtwascash.com

(Sorry, tablet posting)

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

BumikiIsFreaky posted:

She is 27, she just gets stoned a lot and likes to color.

Your wife sounds pretty chill. Kind of jealous, to be honest.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I bought a couple adult colouring books (mandalas and geometric shapes) and pencil crayons off Amazon awhile ago. Very good for stress relief and depression.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

You should try drawing it's radical.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

SJCAM M10.

Don't really need one, but I like messing around with video and the price was right. Slightly larger than the Polaroid Cube at about 3/4 the price including a buttload of mounts (including waterproof case) and accessories. Just had to add the Micro SD card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tMhb4t-hPE

I like this guy's reviews. He mostly does reviews of "action cameras" and dash cams, but he also has some interesting reviews of obsolete audio/video equipment.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef
Got the pair of pants in the middle. Couldn't find a better photo because I got the last pair and the product page disappeared as soon as the order went through.

wait a minute honey
May 12, 2006

Ruger Gunsite Scout .308

Aimpoint Micro H2

Now to wait 28 days :australia:

App13
Dec 31, 2011

ricepaddydaddy posted:

Ruger Gunsite Scout .308

Aimpoint Micro H2

Now to wait 28 days :australia:

I would absolutely love to get one, but it's so hard for me to justify. .308 is a little too expensive to make holes in paper with.

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

Mister Kingdom posted:

SJCAM M10.

Don't really need one, but I like messing around with video and the price was right. Slightly larger than the Polaroid Cube at about 3/4 the price including a buttload of mounts (including waterproof case) and accessories. Just had to add the Micro SD card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tMhb4t-hPE

I like this guy's reviews. He mostly does reviews of "action cameras" and dash cams, but he also has some interesting reviews of obsolete audio/video equipment.

I knew that would be Techmoan before I even clicked, love his videos, does great reviews for those cams which are very popular in drone flying.
I you like the obsolete tech stuff you may get a kick out of this guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/EEVblog

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Toast Museum posted:

Got the pair of pants in the middle. Couldn't find a better photo because I got the last pair and the product page disappeared as soon as the order went through.

I need the link to that pair of pants on the left.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

dovetaile posted:

I need the link to that pair of pants on the left.

It's hard to tell with that Instagram filter, but I think this might be it. Between the cranked-up saturation and the way they immediately hide out-of-stock items, I can't be sure.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I need to buy another action cam. And another motorcycle. And start a public awareness campaign that LEFT TURN DOES NOT GO BEFORE OR AT THE SAME TIME AS STRAIGHT.

On the plus side, I did not have to buy treatment at the ER, just a couple gauze pads at the drugstore.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

PCOS Bill posted:

I need to buy another action cam. And another motorcycle. And start a public awareness campaign that LEFT TURN DOES NOT GO BEFORE OR AT THE SAME TIME AS STRAIGHT.

On the plus side, I did not have to buy treatment at the ER, just a couple gauze pads at the drugstore.

The "Pittsburgh left" claims another.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

The "Pittsburgh left" claims another.

Yeah it really should be one of those things that the cops shoot the offender the second they arrive at an accident caused by one.

poo poo, it was a car full of black ladies and three white cops, you'd think they'd be just rearing to pop that many at once the way the internet talks!

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

PCOS Bill posted:

Yeah it really should be one of those things that the cops shoot the offender the second they arrive at an accident caused by one.

poo poo, it was a car full of black ladies and three white cops, you'd think they'd be just rearing to pop that many at once the way the internet talks!

:eyepop:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cops aren't crazed racist killers is what I'm getting at here.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

PCOS Bill posted:

Trying way to hard here.

Also for my recent purchase I just preordered the Steam controller on Amazon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

PCOS Bill posted:

Cops aren't crazed racist killers is what I'm getting at here.

You aren't allowed to mention race at all until GBS has added you to the "approved" list based on your level of whiterage.