Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

I haven't been to a Taco Bell in a long time but I always liked chalupas and grilled stuffed burritos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
goto the balboa bay club and steal a boat. goto the balboa fun zone and witness the infamous Banana Stand. goto laguna beach and visit their famous art galeries. drive to san bernadino and suck off a meth head

Cyberbird
Jul 18, 2015

duTrieux. posted:

Irvine Fun Fact: An officer was once brought up on charges of sexual assault. He was stalking this one stripper for a while and then pulled her over as she left work and ejaculated onto her. The jury acquitted him of all charges because the whore was obviously asking for it, right?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Munkeymon posted:

the shuttle killed way fewer people and I'd guess it would have cost a little less to replace than all the affected cars

a single shuttle costs somewhere between $1bn and $1.8bn if you don't count the initial r&d

VW's already poured like three times as much into fixing this.

in an unrelated note a B-2 costs ~$750M each (again not counting R&D), and it can't even loving go to space.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

duTrieux. posted:

Irvine Fun Fact: An officer was once brought up on charges of sexual assault. He was stalking this one stripper for a while and then pulled her over as she left work and ejaculated onto her. The jury acquitted him of all charges because the whore was obviously asking for it, right?

and that prostitte? was julia roberts

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Taco Bubble: Chipotle Ruins Everything Around Me

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Elder Postsman posted:

I haven't been to a Taco Bell in a long time but I always liked chalupas and grilled stuffed burritos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYHHCRm-R-U

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

"taco bell gives you the shits" is the food equivalent of "i dont even own a tv"

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Beast of Bourbon posted:

i'm going to be in Irvine for 5 days starting tomorrow.

anything cool to do there? good mexican food? i heard taco bell is big there.

places i ate that were good in rvine/costa mesa
ikko - japanese, very good fresh fish, omakase is worth the price
gulfstream at fashion island - rosemary biscuits are good, grilled artichoke is good
fig and olive also at fashion island - good brunch buffet
pelican grill newport beach has good view of sunset on the balcony but you need a reservation usually
marché modern is good french food, inside a mall but has a weird outdoor patio so it doesn't feel like its in a mall
the cannery in newport beach is a cool building, right on the water for sunset views and good seafood.

everything in california is in a mall as far as i can tell.

for an actual fun activity its pretty easy to go out to catalina island, went scuba diving there, gonna be back again in a few weeks and hit another couple locations.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

FCKGW posted:

"taco bell gives you the shits" is the food equivalent of "i dont even own a tv"

no "taco bell gives you the shits" is just a fact, the food equivalent is "i haven't eaten fast food / at a national chain since i was a kid"

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

FCKGW posted:

i've never understood it

go to actual mexico and drink the water or w/e if you want to complain about shits

drat jerry seinfeld level standups and their terrible cliched nonsensical jokes

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

no "taco bell gives you the shits" is just a fact, the food equivalent is "i haven't eaten fast food / at a national chain since i was a kid"

it doesn't give you the shits unless you have digestive diseases, sorry.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
help i ate a bean!

my infantile digestive system couldn't handle it and i just filled up my tighty whiteys

oh dear, please come take a look

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

remember zynga? they still suck but they suck slightly less than anticipated!

quote:

Shares of gaming company Zynga zig-zagged in extended-hours trading Tuesday, landing up slightly after it announced a C-suite departure as monthly users declined.

The company behind FarmVille delivered quarterly results that slightly topped analyst expectations, posting earnings that broke even on revenue of $176 million. Analysts had predicted revenue to decline 3 percent year-on-year to $170 million, according to consensus estimates by Thomson Reuters.

CFO David Lee will be departing his role as CFO effective immediately, the company said, as monthly active users, a key metric for Internet companies, declined 27 percent year-on-year during the quarter.
p.s. "I was saying the version that ends with an 'a' so (not racist)" is worse than just saying the word itself imo

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
i recommend returning to your diet of chicken soup and white bread if your IBS-rear end stomach cant handle taco bell's flour tortillas, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and hamburger meat

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Triglav posted:

i recommend returning to your diet of chicken soup and white bread if your IBS-rear end stomach cant handle taco bell's flour tortillas, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and hamburger meat

i think its the lack of handwashing that usually causes the runs post fast food

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

good on cfo

-$50mm quarter upon quarter upon quarter is disgraceful

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Smythe posted:

lol, stop fronting you little bitch. wheres tori when you need him. taco bell is the loving bomb. if you dont like it thats fine but dont spin some retarded yarn that youve gotta be an underclass sewer urchin to enjoy the epic flavors of fourthmeal. ohh, hoo, lelelelelele, im so upper crust that even LOOKING at that low-class food makes my stomach turn. you deserve a wedgie and a pummeling by that guy from the video

don't you live in la where you can get actually good real tacos just as cheaply?

some grocery store managers special soon to expire ground beef and a packet of taco seasoning is a million times better than Taco Bell

it has nothing to do with class, poor families that aren't bad with money cook at home

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

qirex posted:

remember zynga? they still suck but they suck slightly less than anticipated!

p.s. "I was saying the version that ends with an 'a' so (not racist)" is worse than just saying the word itself imo

according to prophet tupac shakur, it's a way for blacks to reclaim the word as a life affirming type thing,

here, he puts it way better than I ever could:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJmD--_-c4I

ofc if you're white probably just don't

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Broken Machine posted:

according to prophet tupac shakur, it's a way for blacks to reclaim the word as a life affirming type thing,

here, he puts it way better than I ever could:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJmD--_-c4I

ofc if you're white probably just don't

had an unfortunate roomie from missouri who'd also lived in detroit who told me he'd gotten n-word permission from his black friends

he was a piece of work

national and international rights to say "nigga" iirc

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

tupac was a billion times more revolutionary than any LF poster ever will be

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

mishaq posted:

don't you live in la where you can get actually good real tacos just as cheaply?

some grocery store managers special soon to expire ground beef and a packet of taco seasoning is a million times better than Taco Bell

it has nothing to do with class, poor families that aren't bad with money cook at home

here's a hint chieftan thickskull: taco bell isn't mexican food or in any way related to authentic tacos. taco bell is taco bell. taco bell is chalupas supreme with fiesta sauce. the gently caress is that? hell if i know. taco bell comes from a lab and a chemist with a phd. if i want an authentic taco, i can literally get it from the solomente espanol guy who sets up camp literally across the street from my lovely apartment in the barrio. where i live. taco bell is about a heavy bag full of epic taco bell.

what you posted was the same worthless bitch garbage that every aspirational moron in this forum posts or has posted. ive read the very same post from sagebrush, got dat wmd, and countless nameless rejects who responded to tori every time he agitated this subject. mindlessly repeating the whole foods mantra and posting Live Correctly over and over won't make you healthier or cooler.

Posting "[fast food] makes me sick" is another version of "i don't drink tap water" and they're both equally retarded, built by the same marketers and parroted by the same basic bitches.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Smythe posted:

here's a hint chieftan thickskull: taco bell isn't mexican food or in any way related to authentic tacos. taco bell is taco bell. taco bell is chalupas supreme with fiesta sauce. the gently caress is that? hell if i know. taco bell comes from a lab and a chemist with a phd. if i want an authentic taco, i can literally get it from the solomente espanol guy who sets up camp literally across the street from my lovely apartment in the barrio. where i live. taco bell is about a heavy bag full of epic taco bell.

what you posted was the same worthless bitch garbage that every aspirational moron in this forum posts or has posted. ive read the very same post from sagebrush, got dat wmd, and countless nameless rejects who responded to tori every time he agitated this subject. mindlessly repeating the whole foods mantra and posting Live Correctly over and over won't make you healthier or cooler.

Posting "[fast food] makes me sick" is another version of "i don't drink tap water" and they're both equally retarded, built by the same marketers and parroted by the same basic bitches.

taco bell is really bad

i didn't say it made me sick

i didnt use the word "authentic" anywhere in my post

it's just bad

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax

Luigi Thirty posted:

also a billion times more black

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

mishaq posted:

taco bell is really bad

it's just bad

wrong

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

taco bell is almost as bad as windows 10

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica
No body eats taco bell cause it's good, they eat it because they hate themselves and want one last rush of msg beofore they shut there body down with salt and fat.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

mishaq posted:

taco bell is really bad

it's just bad

and sometimes you just want some taco bell

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Luigi Thirty posted:

in Tupac Resurrection (which is a good doc. about his life) there's this part where they talk about the first time he was shot, five times, and lived. He'd just been shot in the head twice, groin twice, and once in the hand but was still conscious and coherent. First thing he wanted was a blunt to kill the pain before the hospital, while all his friends at the studio are just :stare: wth are you okay how are you still conscious

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

i think we can all agree that del taco is the superior mexican fast food chain however

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

FCKGW posted:

i think we can all agree that del taco is the superior mexican fast food chain however

:troll:

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

taco john's is worse than taco bell

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

like if you can't even be bothered to use juan

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Smythe posted:

taco bell has capn crunch crunchberry cinnamon delites

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

FCKGW posted:

and sometimes you just want some taco bell

yeah, if youre retarded

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

taco johns is lovely but they have the distinction of offering the "six pack and a pound"

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Taco Bell is actually good and chalupas are my favorite

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal

Beast of Bourbon posted:

i'm going to be in Irvine for 5 days starting tomorrow.

anything cool to do there? good mexican food? i heard taco bell is big there.

Get some good rear end Vietnamese food - http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=vietnamese&find_loc=westminster%2C+ca&ns=1

Go to Garden Grove and get some pretty drat good Korean food too. - http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=korean&find_loc=garden+grove,+ca

Shadowhand00 fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Nov 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

looks like there's a gaap between them!! Lol

• Locked thread