Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Silver Nitrate posted:

Am I reading this wrong or did Fish and Wildlife get funding and authority to operate internationally?

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/2494/text

They already do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
it's going to be a nailbiter. 92% of Lexington in.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Joementum posted:

it's going to be a nailbiter. 92% of Lexington in.

Jesus, I thought this thing was polling neck and neck.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Louisville and Lexington cannot carry a statewide election. You're gonna have to wait for the actual statewide results.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

zoux posted:

Jesus, I thought this thing was polling neck and neck.

Beshear won Lexington by 30 points. Conway should be up there by more. He also only has a small lead in Louisville in early returns. If that doesn't improve, he's going to have a tough time making up the deficit he'll face elsewhere in the state.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Joementum posted:

Conway up with a small margin in Lexington

But also up by 12% in Rowan County.

I love that a guy known for literally nothing other than owning Fark.com has greater than 5% of the vote.

His Lt. Gov would be his wife.

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

Joementum posted:

First picture posted to the Fark thread about the KY election:

Is this guy going to siphon votes from the Dem candidate?

Swiller of Beer
Jan 2, 2003
Cold Hearted S.O.B.
Soiled Meat
I voted in the Kentucky election today and there was nobody in line or voting when I went. My wife voted later and said the same thing. I'd be surprised if there is 30% turnout today.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Joementum posted:

Beshear won Lexington by 30 points. Conway should be up there by more. He also only has a small lead in Louisville in early returns. If that doesn't improve, he's going to have a tough time making up the deficit he'll face elsewhere in the state.

Ah, too bad.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Totally random question: are there any companies that sell cockfighting equipment I can buy stock in after hours?

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
the only election information im interested in is how the truck driver is doing

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

As a Kentuckian, you guys are making me kinda :derp: over here.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Sublimer posted:

As a Kentuckian, you guys are making me kinda :derp: over here.

Could be worse. Could be Paul LePage. OK, that's the only way it could be worse.

eta: Conway only up 51-46 in Louisville now with 31% reporting.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Bevin is a crazy wacko, say goodbye to Healthcare and hello to right to work if he wins

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

Quote of the week, "We're a country now where you can basically lie and get away with it." ~ Jeb!

SubponticatePoster posted:

^^^ Joe please stop posting poo poo like this, it causes my brain to short out.
My brain likewise just shorted out.

Seriously after his brother invaded Iraq over fake WMD's how does Jeb! have the loving balls to say something like that?

steelninja
Sep 26, 2015
Me too so nervous hope conways wins. bevin would gently caress up my state so bad :cry:

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

fade5 posted:

Seriously after his brother invaded Iraq over fake WMD's how does Jeb! have the loving balls to say something like that?

Well you see, we're a country now where you can basically lie and get away with it.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Alison Lundergan Grimes is currently leading her Republican challenger by about the same amount Conway is trailing Bevin.

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad
Can't believe the Dems lost KY gov.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Mitt Romney posted:

Can't believe the Dems lost KY gov.

Well, they are worthless.

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

zoux posted:

Well, they are worthless.

Non-presidential election year governor elections give the GOP a huge advantage.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

fade5 posted:

My brain likewise just shorted out.

This was also said by Jeb!, so it really shouldn't be too surprising at this point.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Kentucky polls also close at 6pm, what the hell is that.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

I actually like Hillary and I think that we're going to win. :shrug:

Nope.

Also her underling lost to a klansman.

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Nov 4, 2015

Swiller of Beer
Jan 2, 2003
Cold Hearted S.O.B.
Soiled Meat

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Kentucky polls also close at 6pm, what the hell is that.

Some of them are also located in churches.

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

A Winner is Jew posted:

This was also said by Jeb!, so it really shouldn't be too surprising at this point.

http://www.jebcanfixit.org/

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Bevin currently leading by 15,170 votes with 36.6% reporting. Drew Curtis has received 14,163 votes, so you can't blame him for this (yet).

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Democrats up big in the Indianapolis mayoral race against a Republican incumbent. Congrats, Fried Chicken.

Swiller of Beer
Jan 2, 2003
Cold Hearted S.O.B.
Soiled Meat
My state is DOOMED!!!

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
So at what point can we address the fact that the Democratic party is a rump party (consisting of NE, CA, and the presidency, maybe)?

I mean, the GOP presidential field is a goddamned dumpster fire, but on literally every other level they're either in full control or have secured it for a decade+ (which gives them plenty of time to reinforce said lockdown/address weaknesses).

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
:lol: drew curtis hosed over the state of kentucky.

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

Swiller of Beer posted:

Some of them are also located in churches.

I voted in a church today.

Also, my roommate is still registered as living at his mom's house. He looked up online where he votes and when he got there, they told him that it was an error and to go somewhere else (Which he did, successfully). Is this sort of thing common or am I just crazy?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
If you want to hold out hope, Bevin's lead has shrunk to a little over 3% with 44% reporting and about 40% of Jefferson County (Louisville) still out. Either way, it's going to be tight.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

:lol: drew curtis hosed over the state of kentucky.

Tech bubble needs to burst and sink the bay area, because Lessing spawned a firestorm of google imbeciles who think they can run a state.

VV Bevin Won Big.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
My company was relocating me to Louisville next year. If Bevin stays ahead, I think I may just quit my job instead. Or I'll have to run for governor as long as I meet the residency requirements by the next election.

Kentucky is a beautiful state and I was really looking forward to living there.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

<- hosed

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Cook Political called it for Bevin.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Joementum posted:

Cook Political called it for Bevin.

curtis farked kentucky

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

OAquinas posted:

So at what point can we address the fact that the Democratic party is a rump party (consisting of NE, CA, and the presidency, maybe)?

I mean, the GOP presidential field is a goddamned dumpster fire, but on literally every other level they're either in full control or have secured it for a decade+ (which gives them plenty of time to reinforce said lockdown/address weaknesses).

There is a part of the Democratic party that have been asking this very question. Though the other issue is that the Democratic party (and leftists) don't want to build local candidates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

• Locked thread