Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Lufiron posted:

the best she could hope for is a submissive pushover manbaby who is just successful and independent enough to live on their own cuz I don't see a lot of strong willed confident normal men looking to raise someone else's kids

i'd say that its 70% not raising someone else's kids and 30% of not wanting to deal with the father of the kids. i work with a girl that's pretty cute but her life is literally the plot of that knocked up movie with seth rogen, except she (21) is way younger than seth rogen (27) and seth rogen never got his poo poo together at the end of the movie and also stalks her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

what a world!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

hinge sucks they just changed it so if you don't msg in 24 hours your match disappears (old matches have 14 days).

Business Gorillas posted:

i'd say that its 70% not raising someone else's kids and 30% of not wanting to deal with the father of the kids. i work with a girl that's pretty cute but her life is literally the plot of that knocked up movie with seth rogen, except she (21) is way younger than seth rogen (27) and seth rogen never got his poo poo together at the end of the movie and also stalks her

for me it's just you can't have that 20s life. you can't jsut go out wherever or gently caress with abandon.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Groovelord Neato posted:

for me it's just you can't have that 20s life. you can't jsut go out wherever or gently caress with abandon.

My last girlfriend was a flapper.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Groovelord Neato posted:

hinge sucks they just changed it so if you don't msg in 24 hours your match disappears (old matches have 14 days).
-Matches disappear
-Still not open in city of ~1 million
-Demands info I wouldn't tell Facebook let alone them

It's like they want to fail.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Ehhh all the single moms I've hooked up with from OKC have been super adamant that I won't be meeting their kids for a long time, if ever. I mean like from the get-go it's all cards on the table "This is probably going to be a casual thing."

I'm trying to think of a time on here I actually have met one of the "My kid needs a MAN" kind of girls and I don't think I actually have. I have probably not messaged a ton of girls like that, but you guys are missing out if you're getting scared off by her just having a kid.

They are pretty easy TBH, just be ready to bail out on trivia night with your buddies if she texts you "Hey got a free evening, want to have a beer?" or something like that because single moms ain't got much time and they make efficient use of it.

One single mom did have me meet her kid but it wasn't some big thing, she just asked if I wanted to have wings and a beer at some cool little restaurant and her kid, while a bit wild, was a cool 5 year old who loved Lego.

Go message those cute single moms, they need sex too. Plus it is a great test; if you can't casually gently caress a chill single mom, you may need to fix yourself.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Nov 4, 2015

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

milf hunting tips and techniques

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

:shepface: :shepface:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Jesus. Give some sort of warning please.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
I think the bio text was warning enough.

MasterControl
Jul 28, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Hollandia posted:

I think the bio text was warning enough.

The 22 year old just reads like every early 20s person who gets it In their head they don't want to eat bacon anymore. Then 3 years later they'll be back eating some bacon.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

MasterControl posted:

The 22 year old just reads like every early 20s person who gets it In their head they don't want to eat bacon anymore. Then 3 years later they'll be back eating some bacon.
:lol: if you think a 22yr old cat lady "indigo child" (read: bred sociopath) with three different zodiac signs is going to get less crazy over time.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
anyone who says they have/want "humour" is already a bad sign, because they think they're coming off as cultured by using the Commonwealth spelling for things when it is actually a totally different word altogether. :eng101:

on the other hand my barber says i'm overly sanguine so maybe i just need more bloodlettings to let my brain cool off

edit: trying to parse the grammar vs intended meaning of this one is particularly confusing:
ignoring the totally incorrect use of whom, why is she saying that she requires a man, who himself requires all those things? She wants a guy who is looking for a huge "diverse trait" (whatever the gently caress that means) and a big dick?
why are white girls with noserings always so loving dumb

damn horror queefs fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Nov 4, 2015

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Listing the number of cats you own is really helpful, and should be done more often.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

drat horror queefs posted:

anyone who says they have/want "humour" is already a bad sign, because they think they're coming off as cultured by using the Commonwealth spelling for things when it is actually a totally different word altogether. :eng101:

on the other hand my barber says i'm overly sanguine so maybe i just need more bloodlettings to let my brain cool off

edit: trying to parse the grammar vs intended meaning of this one is particularly confusing:

ignoring the totally incorrect use of whom, why is she saying that she requires a man, who himself requires all those things? She wants a guy who is looking for a huge "diverse trait" (whatever the gently caress that means) and a big dick?
why are white girls with noserings always so loving dumb

Don't be mad that you don't meet her requirements

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

like i know that getting laid can be kind of rough when you're a goony fat person but jfc have some self respect and don't be so starved for companionship that you think being associated with a brokebrain like this is a good idea

edit: doesn't she mean she's polyamorous or polygynous? otherwise i'm assuming she's part of a fat girl harem held by the Ur-Goon

Business Gorillas fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Nov 4, 2015

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

vyst posted:

Don't be mad that you don't meet her requirements

:flaccid::shepicide:

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Shumagorath posted:

:lol: if you think a 22yr old cat lady "indigo child" (read: bred sociopath) with three different zodiac signs is going to get less crazy over time.

The vegan and the indigo were different people. I mean normally I wouldn't blame you for mixing them up but the crazier one is also way more attractive.

ignoring the totally incorrect use of whom, why is she saying that she requires a man, who himself requires all those things?

she wants to peg you and she wants you to want it

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

its like someone took the middle of her face and pushed it inwards

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

its like someone took the middle of her face and pushed it inwards

3/4 profile duckface could make anyone look like poo poo, but man it looks like she swallowed her entire chin

Strip Club Vet
Nov 4, 2015

by Lowtax

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

:love:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

That's worked 100% of the time she's tried it.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

i would let her try to kill me. I have poor service out her ein the mountains.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Would message back and die anyway

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Decrepus posted:

Would message back and die anyway

we're all going to die anyway, friend, so live intensely while ur here

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

:swoon:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Manic pixie dream girls do exist???

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

I agree about saying they want/have humour, usually a bad sign, but she is from & in the Commonwealth :ssh:

I'm kinda missing the weirdness of tinder, now...

Hollandia fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Nov 4, 2015

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lol I'm the gay pistol play with a child

Chunderbucket
Aug 31, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

cyberia posted:

family photos

Keep your fork, there's pie

Chunderbucket fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Nov 4, 2015

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

I don't get how all these hideous women are in these poly relationships. Not only finding someone to lay them, but finding multiple people that are willing to put up with being a perpetual side piece

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I don't get how all these hideous women are in these poly relationships. Not only finding someone to lay them, but finding multiple people that are willing to put up with being a perpetual side piece

You know those sad sacks of poo poo that normal women won't gently caress because the stench of desperation and poor hygiene is overwhelming from 30ft away? Well, guess what...

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

DreamShipWrecked posted:

there's a reason why they're always looking. they wanna be poly, but there's always just 1 other person and no one else, perpetually

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Hollandia posted:

I agree about saying they want/have humour, usually a bad sign, but she is from & in the Commonwealth :ssh:

I'm kinda missing the weirdness of tinder, now...

Australians are notoriously bad at spelling. They mix up "bought" and "brought," as in, "We just brought a house."

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Lufiron posted:

there's a reason why they're always looking. they wanna be poly, but there's always just 1 other person and no one else, perpetually

That is a good point. Well, I guess to some people being poly is maybe an ego boost, especially if you are enough of a sad sack to want to hit...that, you would probably worship at her feet. People are odd

VVVV True, Normal People can handle that kind of thing without having to make it into some sort of crusade

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Nov 4, 2015

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

I'm pretty convinced at this point that gross people are poly and everyone else just does fwb/casual dating

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

I'm pretty convinced at this point that gross people are poly and everyone else just does fwb/casual dating

well yeah casual dating is more temporary because you have the options of new opportunities as the pool of mutual attraction is much larger

poly is similar except you have forced "relationships" to keep it going because if it fizzled out normally then there'd be a huge in between period of nothing and searching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Lufiron posted:

well yeah casual dating is more temporary because you have the options of new opportunities as the pool of mutual attraction is much larger

poly is similar except you have forced "relationships" to keep it going because if it fizzled out normally then there'd be a huge in between period of nothing and searching

I guess they do it to themselves, but man "you are okay til someone better comes along" is just cruel

• Locked thread