Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

frajaq posted:

some guy is streaming it right now on twitch

lets bet how fast it gets taken down

ps: hes really bad at the game

His voice is calming like Bob Ross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

bloodychill posted:

That's a pretty mean thing to say about the people who eat at Burger King.

Burger King has made me, my family, and my friends sick multiple times over the years. gently caress Burger King.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

The Droid posted:

Burger King has made me, my family, and my friends sick multiple times over the years. gently caress Burger King.

Same, but McDonalds.

silencekit
May 1, 2014

The Twitch chat where everyone is screaming at him to holster his gun is better than this thread.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
Remember that the differences between ranged weapons are what color you want your bullet to be.

Remember laser muskets.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

The Droid posted:

Look, you like Master and Commander, and I get emotionally invested in the plot of Transformers:Age of Extinction,

You have over 100 posts in this thread and none of them are worth reading.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

silencekit posted:

The Twitch chat where everyone is screaming at him to holster his gun is better than this thread.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Bert Roberge posted:

You're eleven times worse, amigo.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

silencekit posted:

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Bert Roberge posted:

Most people seemed to agree that the joke I made about Fallout 3 being green was good, so I'm going to go ahead and say gently caress you.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS

bloodychill posted:

Let me explain to you why New Vegas is a better game than Fallout 3 using charts and graphs that make it the objective truth

To me, Personally, Fallout 3 was Just Plain Fun. You couldn't wlak three steps without tripping over an exotic Location like "Leaky Sewer" or "Ant Cave". New Vegas was just empty freakin' desert! Once you skip all the pointless dialogue (lol did nukes mutate everyone into motor mouths or WHAT!) and get on with the shooting ther's just not much there.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
Somebody is streaming the PC version of the game without any stupid commentary, but I'm a loving moron so I can't figure out how to make the video full screen. http://streamcountry.com/hatenewspapers/

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Yaos posted:

Somebody is streaming the PC version of the game without any stupid commentary, but I'm a loving moron so I can't figure out how to make the video full screen. http://streamcountry.com/hatenewspapers/

Shave your dick, goddamn it.

F.A.G.G.O.T.
Mar 29, 2007

The Droid posted:

Look, you like Master and Commander, and I get emotionally invested in the plot of Transformers:Age of Extinction,

I cried at the end of gurren lagann just like former something awful moderator zorak

F.A.G.G.O.T.
Mar 29, 2007

Vhak lord of hate posted:

To me, Personally, Fallout 3 was Just Plain Fun. You couldn't wlak three steps without tripping over an exotic Location like "Leaky Sewer" or "Ant Cave". New Vegas was just empty freakin' desert! Once you skip all the pointless dialogue (lol did nukes mutate everyone into motor mouths or WHAT!) and get on with the shooting ther's just not much there.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Effectronica posted:

There are several million people who believe in a flat earth, but I can go about my day without handwringing about how they might be right.

Why do you post in D&D then

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

F.A.G.G.O.T. posted:

I cried at the end of gurren lagann just like former something awful moderator zorak

Who the hell didn't?

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

No holster confirmed

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Effectronica posted:

Shave your dick, goddamn it.

The player is just about to leave the vault, they are sorting their inventory right now.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

:rip:

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Welp that was fast

silencekit
May 1, 2014

drat, that chat was heating up, too.

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

The Droid posted:

Most people seemed to agree that the joke I made about Fallout 3 being green was good, so I'm going to go ahead and say gently caress you.

no im p sure all your posts are garbage and belong in a dumpster

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

The Droid posted:

No holster confirmed

HATE The Droid's Posting

Bert Roberge fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Nov 4, 2015

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*
well at least we all know spear joined and then he left. good stream. really enjoyed watching him not do anything for a few minutes.

Twitch.tv posted:

The community has closed this channel due to terms of service violations

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Looked good while it was up.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
The PC version stream looks pretty good.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

Yaos posted:

this seems to be streamed on a 56k modem good god

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

crabcakes66 posted:

The PC version stream looks pretty good.

I guess the entire game really was on the disk

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Meowbot posted:

yeah it's really bad holy poo poo

ants on my cum rag
Sep 2, 2011

"Oh God you got the spray gun, DO NOT LOSE IT, you seriously better not screw this up, I'm not kidding"
~~The Battle Hymn of the Contra Tiger Mother~~
a bad game in 2000: the gameplay is boring, the story is terrible and the addition of reflective water doesn't hide the fact that its terrible

a bad game in 2015: doesnt exist because "just mod it lol"

a bad car company doesnt exist because you can just modify their lovely cars into something better

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*

Yaos posted:

Double-click the video

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Meowbot posted:

Works fine for me. I lied, the person is still in the vault! When the vault opened he even ran away to see if spamming use on a locked container would do anything.

Bloodplay it again posted:

Double-click the video
Thank you.

Edit: Now he's leaving! Jump in.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Effectronica posted:

Remember that the differences between ranged weapons are what color you want your bullet to be.

What do you mean? How different is it from before?

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

The Worst Muslim posted:

a bad game in 2000: the gameplay is boring, the story is terrible and the addition of reflective water doesn't hide the fact that its terrible

a bad game in 2015: doesnt exist because "just mod it lol"

a bad car company doesnt exist because you can just modify their lovely cars into something better

a bad post in 2015

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

The Worst Muslim posted:

crying shame they got rid of the car anology smilie, posting it would have gotten this thread back to five. I just know it.

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

It..looks good to me. Much better than the PS4 and Xbox did. Great.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
This PC stream looks great ot me when it's not dropping frames like crazy. I really don't get the people crying about the graphics.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
Looks like whoever it is just turned the stream quality down.

edit: but it's still loving jumpy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Ha! Dude just went into his settings to try turn up the volume on an in game radio.

• Locked thread