Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Full party attack, ~1500 dmg, no debuffs attached.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The boss at the start of Chapter 4 is pretty drat good.

Will I get anything for beating Mueller?

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Nov 4, 2015

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time

Really Pants posted:

The boss at the start of Chapter 4 is pretty drat good.

Will I get anything for beating Mueller?
I'm pretty sure your reward for beating that fight is not getting a game over. :v: Joshua is really strong. Does it just let you pass if you lose?

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Cake Attack posted:

What do you need them for? I had them when I did my LP but I've since lost that computer. The slightly cropped versions I can still access through my lpix account.

If you want the full set hunt down forums poster Admiral H Curtiss, who was the one who ripped them for me.

Nothing in particular, I was just curious since you can usually find that kind of stuff with a google search, but no such luck with TitS.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

I'm pretty sure your reward for beating that fight is not getting a game over. :v: Joshua is really strong. Does it just let you pass if you lose?

I lost and didn't get a game over, so...yes?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

It does. I lost on my first try. I only saw a little part afterwards before I quit and reloaded, but it didn't look very different. A few characters do comment on you winning the fight, though.

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Nov 4, 2015

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Supremezero posted:

Final Edit!: "Tita Learned 'Satellite Cannon'!"

Me: :gizz:

What level does she get it? It's the last s craft i have to unlock.

Decus
Feb 24, 2013
The dialogue after the Cid fight in ch2 is kind of awkward if you never let him get an art off. Pretty easy when 3/4 characters have a craft with impede.

goldjas
Feb 22, 2009

I HATE ALL FORMS OF FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT. I HATE BEAUTY. I AM GOLDJAS.

Decus posted:

The dialogue after the Cid fight in ch2 is kind of awkward if you never let him get an art off. Pretty easy when 3/4 characters have a craft with impede.

Yeah this happened with me as well, I just figured my characters were humoring him.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Zaggitz posted:

What level does she get it? It's the last s craft i have to unlock.

I'm not actually sure. She gained a bunch of levels at the time she got it. Somewhere by 75 or something, I suppose.

But it is amazing.

As is the rest of the game! Finished it.

Well, until I replay it again to not miss half the books and avoid getting caught by plot preventing me from maxing my BP.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Zaggitz posted:

The one in the municipal office straight up softlocks the game.

did you ever solve this. it's not softlocking for me but i can't interact with the menus and as far as i can tell it's necessary to progress.

edit: it might be a problem with gamepads, i used mouse controls instead and it let me do things.

Cake Attack fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Nov 4, 2015

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

goldjas posted:

Yeah this happened with me as well, I just figured my characters were humoring him.

The game assumes you don't impede him until you get blown up by a couple arts, though yeah, your team has a billion impede options by that point.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

also what the hell why isn't josette a real party member. no s-craft and two crafts what's this crap.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Cake Attack posted:

also what the hell why isn't josette a real party member. no s-craft and two crafts what's this crap.

she gets her s craft soon, its plot stuff.

Also yeah I used the mouse whenever the menu cursors wigged out.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Zaggitz posted:

she gets her s craft soon, its plot stuff.

Also yeah I used the mouse whenever the menu cursors wigged out.

oh thank goodness i was so salty

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

enemy one body to the proximity Zan attack discard the power slap hit.

Cake Attack posted:

she's the worst character. from what i remember she has the lowest stats in basically every category

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Hivac posted:

she's the worst character. from what i remember she has the lowest stats in basically every category

that's not important

Decus
Feb 24, 2013
Another smallish text bug. The bracer journal entry for earthquake investigation (1) overflows. Might've passed testing if nobody talked to Rudi, since it's that one entry off in terms of overflow or not overflow.

edit: Oh and Anton's steam achievement triggers after talking to him the very first time in ch2.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Cake Attack posted:

Her S-Craft actually owns and is one of the things that "salvages" her, but it's plot-locked for reasons that will be obvious.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

okay yeah that's pretty cool.

on that note though do you ever actually get Julia/Kurt/Anelace in the real party or are they just bonus party members for their respective segments?

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Cake Attack posted:

okay yeah that's pretty cool.

on that note though do you ever actually get Julia/Kurt/Anelace in the real party or are they just bonus party members for their respective segments?

you get Julia and Mueller if you go talk to them after saving the Capuas.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

Zaggitz posted:

you get Julia and Mueller if you go talk to them after saving the Capuas.

Correct. I'm afraid Anelace and Kurt are just temporary party members. Anelace becomes permanent for 3rd though, thanks to fan demand in Japan back in the day.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Oh cool. I take it they're the bonus party members from the psp version then?

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
So FC isn't downloading to my Vita-- it says that I need at least 1219 MB of free space on the card, even though I have 3822 MB of space.

e: Inaccurate. I think I might need a new memory card.

e2: What size memory card would I need for both FC and SC on my Vita?

BearDrivingTruck fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Nov 4, 2015

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

BearDrivingTruck posted:

e2: What size memory card would I need for both FC and SC on my Vita?

8GB. You need ~4GB for the games themselves, but they also need room to unpack, which weirdly requires as much room again as the game itself before it cleans itself up.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes

SpaceDrake posted:

8GB. You need ~4GB for the games themselves, but they also need room to unpack, which weirdly requires as much room again as the game itself before it cleans itself up.

Got it, thanks.

Phlogistic
Oct 22, 2007

Zaggitz posted:

Okay, go into the fight with everybody's cp maxed out, Joshua and Agate and anyone else with an AT delay craft, first turn you wanna spam those, to buffer out the times when they can use earth shaker, use air attacks and s crafts when a bunch of them get low enough.

edit: I feel compelled to provide proof. http://i.imgur.com/jLYcSzo.jpg everyone was around 75-78

There's a safer way of doing this, although it's not fast.

Those enemies only use earth shaker when they're below full health, as the description hints. Focus them down one at a time with AT delay attacks/air strike for a relatively easy victory.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

this is kind of an odd question, but i'm entering what i assume is the final dungeon and the enforcer plotlines haven't been settled. Do i need to have the right characters in my party (i.e, Zane for Walter and Schera for Luci) or will the game handle that in some way

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

"...creating a vision of the sort of society you want to have in miniature"
Where in the heck can you find pearlglass for the chapter 4 side quest?

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

theblackw0lf posted:

it's in the area where the final boss hangs out, so you can't get to it until after you beat them.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

Cake Attack posted:

this is kind of an odd question, but i'm entering what i assume is the final dungeon and the enforcer plotlines haven't been settled. Do i need to have the right characters in my party (i.e, Zane for Walter and Schera for Luci) or will the game handle that in some way

Bring the appropriate characters to each fight for extra scenes that settle accounts - I would say Schera is the one who matters most in this regard. You will fight them in the order you encountered them. "Fifteen" kind of doesn't count because her linked character is Estelle. Loewe, meanwhile, will have plenty to say to nearly everyone.

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

"...creating a vision of the sort of society you want to have in miniature"

SC Bracer posted:

it's in the area where the final boss hangs out, so you can't get to it until after you beat them.

You mean Mistwald in the pond where you met the black witch? I've been fishing there but no luck

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I beat the game. That was something really special. :unsmith:

edit: Real quick just some outstanding achievement bugs before I forget, Anton achievement unlocked upon my first encounter with him, bounty hunter achievement unlocked during chap 8 but at my first monster kill there, not the last, the penguin achievement never even ticked up once for me at all.

Zaggitz fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Nov 4, 2015

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time

theblackw0lf posted:

All sorts of places. I got some in chapter 3 at the royal villa, even. Use the Bamboo Rod for best chance of success.

I'm in chapter 5 right now, and man, it is punching me right in the emotions. Agate :cry:

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

theblackw0lf posted:

You mean Mistwald in the pond where you met the black witch? I've been fishing there but no luck

I used the dumplings as bait at that spot and the bamboo rod. Got it on the second try.

Zaggitz posted:

edit: Real quick just some outstanding achievement bugs before I forget, Anton achievement unlocked upon my first encounter with him, bounty hunter achievement unlocked during chap 8 but at my first monster kill there, not the last, the penguin achievement never even ticked up once for me at all.

e: also these happened to me as well, with one more thing I think is a bug. The recipe achievement has been stuck at 1/68 for me since the prologue.

SC Bracer fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Nov 4, 2015

FrantzX
Jan 28, 2007
Chapter 6

Really Weissmann? A giant pipe organ in the middle of your flying doom base?

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

theblackw0lf posted:

I had more luck in that spot on the bridge on the road that's Southnof Estelle's home.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

SpaceDrake posted:

Bring the appropriate characters to each fight for extra scenes that settle accounts - I would say Schera is the one who matters most in this regard. You will fight them in the order you encountered them. "Fifteen" kind of doesn't count because her linked character is Estelle. Loewe, meanwhile, will have plenty to say to nearly everyone.

On the other hand, if you leave out Zane, you presumably miss out on their awesome fight. And that's terrible.

I also missed out on Olivier and Bleublanc myself, as mentioned earlier, but I assume they break the fabulosity meter.

Speaking of Zane, the heck happened with Walter. Bleublanc and Renne leave, Lucciola falls off the tower, but they just kinda leave Walter there unconscious.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

FrantzX posted:

Chapter 6

Really Weissmann? A giant pipe organ in the middle of your flying doom base?

And Estelle even calls him out on it. And yes, that's not an invention of the English script. Weissmann's the best.

Supremezero posted:

[spoilerSpeaking of Zane, the heck happened with Walter. Bleublanc and Renne leave, Lucciola falls off the tower, but they just kinda leave Walter there unconscious.[/spoiler]

Hmmm~

(Naw but that is kinda goofy)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decus
Feb 24, 2013

SC Bracer posted:

e: also these happened to me as well, with one more thing I think is a bug. The recipe achievement has been stuck at 1/68 for me since the prologue.

Same. At first I assumed that maybe it was expecting me to actually cook the recipes now but still didn't go up after I made about 5 of them. If it's anything like FC you can at least collect them all first playthrough and unlock the achievement the instant you get the recipe book in NG+ after they fix it.