Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArgoATX
Dec 10, 2014
have you guys ever noticed that everything from the 90's actually basically sucks and, as a decade, it was nearly as lovely and trifling as the 80's?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

this seems more like 2005 styles to me

Strip Club Vet
Nov 4, 2015

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

most of my friends would only do this to a jerk, so if you're not a jerk don't worry

COPE

Strip Club Vet
Nov 4, 2015

by Lowtax
If a man was doing that about a woman's weight, social media would have had a meltdown. The pic would have made several national newspapers. There would be a campaign to stop bullying, and even celebrities probably would have gotten involved.

But because us men clearly choose our heights whereas a fat whale who chooses to eat and eat is a victim of nature, we as men deserve this fate.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Strip Club Vet posted:

If a man was doing that about a woman's weight, social media would have had a meltdown. The pic would have made several national newspapers. There would be a campaign to stop bullying, and even celebrities probably would have gotten involved.

But because us men clearly choose our heights whereas a fat whale who chooses to eat and eat is a victim of nature, we as men deserve this fate.

Builds character shorty

Strip Club Vet
Nov 4, 2015

by Lowtax

blugu64 posted:

Builds character shorty

Only in the movies. A man can only take so much. Short man syndrome is real, because our masculinity and sexual appeal is constantly being undermined and attacked by men and women. It's infuriating that society allows the blatant double standards when it comes to ridiculing women for their (controllable) weight and men for their genetically ingrained height. It hurts and wounded animals attack. So keep that in mind the next time a short man tries to court you.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Strip Club Vet posted:

poo poo short people say

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude
I'm really tall (6'7") and I don't like to date short women, some of them seem to get just as offended as you manlets when i tell them that haha

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Strip Club Vet posted:

Only in the movies. A man can only take so much. Short man syndrome is real, because our masculinity and sexual appeal is constantly being undermined and attacked by men and women. It's infuriating that society allows the blatant double standards when it comes to ridiculing women for their (controllable) weight and men for their genetically ingrained height. It hurts and wounded animals attack. So keep that in mind the next time a short man tries to court you.

Sounds like you need more character building

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

When I eventually conceive a child I will buy a ten pound package of these candies and bring them to my parents. They will know.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

real talk though, short people are objectively inferior

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Lol this same derail already happened in this thread. How bout them necco wafers guys?

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Hey, Jon Pop. How goes?

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Short women are made of literal garbage. Waste of good tits ifn you ask me. :smuggo::pipe:

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

you got to have a personality that is taller than your actual height. that's what trump taught me.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
hello short mellienial chiming in and im really depressed and lonely hello goodbye

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
as a tall male:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
how are you retards still going on about height

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Rough Lobster posted:

When I eventually conceive a child I will buy a ten pound package of these candies and bring them to my parents. They will know.

Don't forget these:

I always strongly preferred those to the strawberry things or werthers.

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
Mmmmm goatse

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

how are you retards still going on about height

Some short activist showed up.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
On the bus this morning I saw a short guy eating necco wafers and couldn't help but scream "It's true! IT'S ALL TRUE! loving millennials! :argh:"

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Murphy Brownback posted:

Don't forget these:

Heh heh, Goatse's

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Murphy Brownback posted:

Don't forget these:

goatses are the poo poo, i like to force the cream through the ring with my tongue, pro tip

my dad calls them créme caraméles, which is obvs bourgeois

BeanpolePeckerwood fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Nov 4, 2015

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

ArgoATX posted:

have you guys ever noticed that everything from the 90's actually basically sucks and, as a decade, it was nearly as lovely and trifling as the 80's?

the first half of this post is exactly right, the second half is completely wrong bc the 80s were actually good and not bad

oh except black music was really good in the 90s, thanks oppressed people!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

this dude literally searching "short guys" on twitter all day every day

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

women r gay

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
short guys have all the good picks on clothes. I bought a suit recently and because I'm tallish I can't buy what's off the rack because it's either the good stuff is sold out or ugly as poo poo. I had to drop 4 figures on a custom suit because of it, instead of just getting something altered. Also im talking real nice suit not that flammable deteriorating nonsense they sell at k&g or men's warehouse

I feel like a goddamn boss in my suit tho

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Lufiron posted:

short guys have all the good picks on clothes. I bought a suit recently and because I'm tallish I can't buy what's off the rack because it's either the good stuff is sold out or ugly as poo poo. I had to drop 4 figures on a custom suit because of it, instead of just getting something altered. Also im talking real nice suit not that flammable deteriorating nonsense they sell at k&g or men's warehouse

wearhouse*

Slack3r
Feb 20, 2004

Walmart has these in bags for a dollah! I use them at work for my corp candy dish.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

What kinda fuckin beanpole are you

like are you super tall and super fat or something? I'm an average build and 6'3" and things fit me right off the rack.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
Is there a forum like StormFront for all these height supremacists?

StormTop?

My co-worker who always points at me and says "you're a Millennial" is like 6'6" and plays trombone. Coincidence?????

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Grand Prize Winner posted:

What kinda fuckin beanpole are you

like are you super tall and super fat or something? I'm an average build and 6'3" and things fit me right off the rack.

Some of us have luxurious sprawling chests to go with our height

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Stinky_Pete posted:

Is there a forum like StormFront for all these height supremacists?

StormTop?

Cirrus

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

The_Franz posted:

Those are still a lot better than the god awful haircuts of the 90s. Nobody has their hair half-shaved and half-long, pulled into a rat tail, a mullet, a tube-top, a bowl-cut or words or symbols shaved into their hair.

Also, know what makes me feel like a boss? Having lots of money because I didn't jettison it all on diminishing margins of suit quality or other artifacts of apparent wealth BFC 4 LYFE.

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Nov 4, 2015

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

ya that comment about the half shaved head, i'm baffled, like, when was the last time you walked through a crowded public space?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Lufiron posted:

A boss of what though? What's your job that you have to wear such an expensive rear end suite for?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I'ma go right ahead and say I really like it when people get creative with their hair, instead of getting north-korean style pre-aproved haircut #9

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

notZaar posted:

A boss of what though? What's your job that you have to wear such an expensive rear end suite for?

poopsmith

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Son of Rodney posted:

I'ma go right ahead and say I really like it when people get creative with their hair, instead of getting north-korean style pre-aproved haircut #9

I don't mind paintbrush hair or like some crazy angular thing based on tubs of gel or whatever, but the half shaved thing literally resembles mange, and I don't like looking at symptoms of infectious diseases that cause lesions.

• Locked thread