Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
This is the one time I'll agree with Billmaster's post about MSPaint HUD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Holy poo poo I wasnt going crazy!

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!
So it seems like the skin mod doesn't actually broadcast to the other players in the lobby. When you switch to a weapon, the other people see your skinned weapon flicker in and then go away. Is this what everyone else who downloaded it is seeing, or can the rest of your lobby see your skin?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lady Naga posted:

Is your gimmick getting other people to do your research for you?

No I was curious about people's favorite stuff, if I could google "what are goon's favorite thing about x" I would do it, but then I get a bunch of redditors that say it's hacking and being sjws. Which is p. inaccurate from my observations.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter
I like HoloHUD because it's pretty simple and I can make it dumb colors. Pocohud is pretty cool but I hate the chat dumping stuff a lot.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Elliotw2 posted:

I like HoloHUD because it's pretty simple and I can make it dumb colors. Pocohud is pretty cool but I hate the chat dumping stuff a lot.

This is really really trivial to fix.

Turtlicious posted:

No I was curious about people's favorite stuff, if I could google "what are goon's favorite thing about x" I would do it, but then I get a bunch of redditors that say it's hacking and being sjws. Which is p. inaccurate from my observations.

There's like...Four? Five? HUDs out there. just look at screenshots of them and decide which one is your favourite.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lady Naga posted:

There's like...Four? Five? HUDs out there. just look at screenshots of them and decide which one is your favourite.

I kind of just wanted to talk about HUDs though, not just pick one? But now we're having a meta conversation about talking about talking about HUDs which seems lame.

Though yeah, I'm realizing now there aren't as many options as I thought. HOXhud seems terrible since they want you to join a group and then it's not even updated.

Sorry if this was detracting from balance discussion. I didn't know anything about that (just started playing again recently) and didn't feel like I had much to contribute.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Elliotw2 posted:

you can turn it all off or make it say even more

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Afraid of Audio posted:

you can turn it all off or make it say even more

the latest pocohud update also set a LOT of it to off-by-default, which is nice

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

Turtlicious posted:

Ignore Lady Naga. Get BLT, get either PocoHud or HUDList.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Is there a BLT mod to block shitposters?

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Hopefully COP is 25 unique dances.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!

I cannot abide doing Hotline Miami without its accompanying musical tracks, no sir.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Basticle posted:

Is there a BLT mod to block shitposters?

God... I hope not.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

So a program works again. Unfortunately you need to gut BLT to use it.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Whaaaaat

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Sykic where is the trick shot video

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Forget unlocking all skins, here's the real warez.

http://forums.lastbullet.net/mydownloads.php?action=view_down&did=14450

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Dr. Newbie indeed

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Turtlicious posted:

I kind of just wanted to talk about HUDs though, not just pick one? But now we're having a meta conversation about talking about talking about HUDs which seems lame.

Sorry if this was detracting from balance discussion. I didn't know anything about that (just started playing again recently) and didn't feel like I had much to contribute.

Dude you need to chill. Its no big deal nobody gives a gently caress.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Turtlicious posted:

Though yeah, I'm realizing now there aren't as many options as I thought. HOXhud seems terrible since they want you to join a group and then it's not even updated.

Here's a piece of advice kid. Take it and you'll go far.

Anything that Lady Naga has to say can be safely disregarded with no repercussions or onward problems.In fact, it's for the best.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Sex Robot posted:

Here's a piece of advice kid. Take it and you'll go far.

Anything that Lady Naga has to say can be safely disregarded with no repercussions or onward problems.

This but the exact opposite.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

See? I'm basically ignoring her and my life is infinitely better. My gums are healthier and I lost 5lbs.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
If you would've read my posts you would've done so a lot earlier since I asked you to brush and floss!

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Could the threadshitting stop please?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Hey now guys, just think

We'll have much more poo poo to bitch about once the Completely Overkill pack comes out!

Or we can just all sit on the hill, overlooking r/paydaytheheist cannibalizing each other as it happens in real time.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Discendo Vox posted:

If there's anything I've learned about SA, its that asking this is a self-fulfilling prophecy that it won't happen.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Discendo Vox posted:

SA Deathvox.

The threadshitting never stops

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Discendo Vox posted:

if you want that you're pretty much gonna have to block me, psion, sykic, metal, fellis, sex robot, brickfight, kinkouin, indianazoidberg, and basically the entire last seven pages of posters.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Deviant posted:

if you want that you're pretty much gonna have to block me, psion, sykic, metal, fellis, sex robot, brickfight, kinkouin, indianazoidberg, and basically the entire last seven pages of posters.

probably block himself first

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

BillmasterCozb posted:

Or we can just all sit on the hill, overlooking r/paydaytheheist cannibalizing each other as it happens in real time.

That's mostly over. The greatest casualty was /r/paydaymeta, which was closed temporarily when the mods decided they were done with Payday. /r/paydaytheheist is mostly "weapon balance is shiiiiiit" right now, with the requisite "I use light ARs and they're FINE at extremely close range."

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

Speaking of that general flip-out, has there been any commentary from whoever runs PD2Skills? I'd hate to see it not get updated with the weapon changes.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

Discendo Vox posted:

Afraid of Audio posted:

probably block himself first

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
If there is a thread, it must be poo poo. So it is posted, so shall it be.

Sykic
Feb 9, 2004

Resist! Humanity demands it! Resist!

Fellis posted:

Sykic where is the trick shot video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQnAoFTcQ2g

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
The song playing isn't Donacdum...

unless it is and i just can't recognize the not_assault parts of it, a.k.a. the not good parts of it

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Shima Honnou posted:

The song playing isn't Donacdum...

unless it is and i just can't recognize the not_assault parts of it, a.k.a. the not good parts of it

no, it's the song with YEAH scattered throughout

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

BillmasterCozb posted:

no, it's the song with YEAH scattered throughout

FULLY LOADED EPIC WIN

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Today is probably the first and only time I've ever run into a pubbie who was really shy about using the rocket launcher. It's Deathwish and he's literally wringing his hands about using it on double Saigadozer spawns til I berate him in the text chat about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Got fresh new protipz on DW slaughterhouse- particularly the latter half. Screenshots are needed- I'll provide this evening.

• Locked thread