Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

Streamer has got to be trolling at this point :cmon:

He just fast-traveled to the spot he was standing in!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.

Speedball posted:

He just fast-traveled to the spot he was standing in!

He's desperately rubbing all of his brain-cells together to try and find some circuitry to build some turrets, I think.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

One design decision I like is AP also being your sprint meter, so even if you never use VATS you have a use for it.

Xeremides
Feb 21, 2011

There Diomedes aimed and stabbed, he gouged him down
his glistening flesh and wrenched the spear back out
and the brazen god of war let loose a shriek, roaring,
thundering loud as nine, ten thousand combat soldiers
shriek with Ares' fury when massive armies clash.

Speedball posted:

One design decision I like is AP also being your sprint meter, so even if you never use VATS you have a use for it.

That was taken straight from the mod community. They did a lot of great stuff with the previous games.

dd209
Sep 21, 2015
Stream chat is like every single internet subculture at once

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

Too bad they didn't port the mod that turns VATS into bullet time. VATS has no place in a PC game come on bethesda

edit: well maybe someone might disagree with me but i honestly never use VATS because it's easier and faster to just point and shoot

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

This guy is playing on Very Easy....right?

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Minorkos posted:

Too bad they didn't port the mod that turns VATS into bullet time. VATS has no place in a PC game come on bethesda

edit: well maybe someone might disagree with me but i honestly never use VATS because it's easier and faster to just point and shoot

They kinda did? Everything slows down but does not stop completely when in VATS.

EDIT: Yes, streamer, get all the Pre-War Money you can! Haha.

dd209
Sep 21, 2015

frajaq posted:

Eh, the feral ghouls seem to go down at pretty much the same rate as early-game Draugr in Skyrim, especially since he has Codsworth with him.

edit: Streamer just said he's playing on Ultra Settings, for what it's worth.

TheSpartacus
Oct 30, 2010
HEY GUYS I'VE FLOWN HELICOPTERS IN THIS GAME BEFORE AND I AM AN EXPERT. ALSO, HOW DO I START THE ENGINE?
The streamer really sucked at hacking, didnt even bother to use brackets =/

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

No, don't make it a law enforcer! It'll kill you for shoplifting!

dd209
Sep 21, 2015
Did he just eat the cooked food straight from the Pre-War self-service?

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
Is this guy ever not poo poo.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
That musical sting right as the ghoul pounced was a nice touch.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

frajaq posted:

no, normal, i believe. Then again he is only like 5 hours into the game and he hasn't traveled very far.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Feral ghouls sure have a lot of poo poo on them. I wonder if this game will have, like, Old World Blues style junk-recyclers that let you mush all these pencils and gold watches into useful junk.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
HEY

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
Honest to god, does the streamer know how to loving aim, he just kinda of sprays and prays everywhere.

TheSpartacus
Oct 30, 2010
HEY GUYS I'VE FLOWN HELICOPTERS IN THIS GAME BEFORE AND I AM AN EXPERT. ALSO, HOW DO I START THE ENGINE?
Remember, interfering with a law enforcement robot is a felony!

TheSpartacus
Oct 30, 2010
Also he is the slowest loving looter I have ever seen. I would have been in and out in less than 5 minutes from one particular location

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
The way he is late reacting things make me think that this person is in fact handicapped.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Huh. Russian dead guy with an ushanka. In the backstory it was the US vs. Red China, I wondered what was up with the Russians.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

he is wearing such a hodgepodge of utter poo poo this is great

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

The fun-having is getting closer!

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

didn't china absorb russia the way the us sucked up mexico and canada?

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
For reals he is a masterful troll. Hes got the hottest poo poo on the street right now and he is dripping it down one drop at a time

TheSpartacus
Oct 30, 2010
HATE RELATIONSHIPS

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Codsworth romance confirmed. As a robosexual I cannot possibly be happier for this game.

dd209
Sep 21, 2015
After seeing how much stuff bugged out in that stream you can see why they'd want on embargo on this kinda thing until release. Nothing I wasn't expecting though.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

I think the stream chat is more entertaining than the stream itself

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

That is the worst cover of Anything Goes I have ever heard in my goddamn life

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

That Feral just popped into the room from a vent. Looks like they want some monster encounters to be surprises instead of patrollers. I like taht.

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

TheSpartacus posted:

The streamer really sucked at hacking, didnt even bother to use brackets =/
A lot of people who put a ton of hours into F3/F:NV never learned how the brackets work.

TheSpartacus
Oct 30, 2010
Well the good news is you can gibb someones leg and they fall over for easy head shootin'

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

rope kid posted:

A lot of people who put a ton of hours into F3/F:NV never learned how the brackets work.

yeah the hacking system has problems lol

love the idea but never been hot on the execution

red19fire
May 26, 2010

frajaq posted:

I think the stream chat is more entertaining than the stream itself

I only made it through 5 minutes of this stream. the ISIS vs NAZIS discussion was lovely.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

rope kid posted:

I don't think the brackets are ever mentioned in tutorials or whatnot, are they?

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

dd209
Sep 21, 2015
I had Operation Flashpoint squad chatter flashbacks there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
HEY.

MOVE.

HERE.

So natural. Such next-gen.

• Locked thread