Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Montasque posted:

Talk Radio Roundup: Rush and Levin think Matt Bevin's victory is a sign that Trump-mania is running wild, and that the GOP should harness this power to victory.

Rush also believes that the polls are not showing the true strength of Trump, and like Bevin(who he says the polls ALL got wrong) Trump is well a head.

The polls had Bevin behind (but generally within the margin of error) but he ended up winning in a landslide

I'd say that the polls were more or less within the realm of wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Montasque posted:

I think it's time you nerds throw your 'predictive models' away and just look at the situation and breath it in.

Rationalism is dead. Embrace the romanticism, embrace the modernity, embrace Trump.

Welcome home brother.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Boosted_C5 posted:

Welcome home brother.

Nice av

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

memy posted:

The polls had Bevin behind (but generally within the margin of error) but he ended up winning in a landslide

I'd say that the polls were more or less within the realm of wrong

That's what Rush was saying - That Trump's numbers, like Bevin's, are being under reported, and if the election were held today it would be a landslides for Trump.

Boosted_C5 posted:

Welcome home brother.

Where do I get the silver spray paint?

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
The stage is set for a Trump landslide.

That billionaire Wall-Street gun-grabbing poo poo-heel Bloomberg dumped MILLIONS into Virginia to try and turn 2 senate seats for McAuliffe. The voters of Virginia, a swing state that went twice for Obama, rejected Wall-Street influence and refused to have the wool pulled over their eyes and their constitutional rights trampled by special interests.

It's a preview for 2016. The silent majority is awake, and we will not bow down to the agenda of Wall-Street nor their puppet candidates, like Bush and Clinton.

We are going to take our country back. God Bless.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Have any reporters asked Ben Carson what's on the back of the Declaration of Independence yet?

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Boosted_C5 posted:

The stage is set for a Trump landslide.

That billionaire Wall-Street gun-grabbing poo poo-heel Bloomberg dumped MILLIONS into Virginia to try and turn 2 senate seats for McAuliffe. The voters of Virginia, a swing state that went twice for Obama, rejected Wall-Street influence and refused to have the wool pulled over their eyes and their constitutional rights trampled by special interests.

It's a preview for 2016. The silent majority is awake, and we will not bow down to the agenda of Wall-Street nor their puppet candidates, like Bush and Clinton.

We are going to take our country back. God Bless.

You forgot to mention that Mike's a Jew

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://news.vice.com/article/these-kids-are-ripping-donald-trump-for-being-a-racist-dick

There's an anti-Trump pac called Deport Racism that is currently trying to get Trump kicked off SNL. They currently have a $5000 bounty for anyone who disrupts the live show(Sorry, no bounty for messing up the dress rehearsal.)

Over at /pol/ they are saying that Deport Racism is in fact a Hillary Clinton funded pac, and it seems they're correct.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

I'd like to see the guy who voted for Jindal as second choice, and who their first choice was.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

How far into the negative would Jeb! be now if he hadn't gotten the Colbert bump

e: I told a Jeb! fan from Louisiana that he was polling behind Jindal in Iowa and the guy looked like he was thinking about killing himself. So pretty much like Jeb!.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
It isn't Wall dash Street.

How can you poll Kentucky properly when most of the state communicates via tin cans connected by string?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Montasque posted:

https://news.vice.com/article/these-kids-are-ripping-donald-trump-for-being-a-racist-dick

There's an anti-Trump pac called Deport Racism that is currently trying to get Trump kicked off SNL. They currently have a $5000 bounty for anyone who disrupts the live show(Sorry, no bounty for messing up the dress rehearsal.)

Over at /pol/ they are saying that Deport Racism is in fact a Hillary Clinton funded pac, and it seems they're correct.

I'm shocked that :shillary: continues to be a calculating, unscrupulous, and opportunistic hack.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Montasque posted:

What makes you say that? Nothing in the linked article even alludes to it.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Pyroxene Stigma posted:

you just need to unskew the data

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
That's gonna suck when they have to give Donald Trump 5000 dollars

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

I'd like to see the guy who voted for Jindal as second choice, and who their first choice was.

Looking at the third and fourth column, that 1% is split between Trump and Carson

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Pyroxene Stigma posted:

/pol/ says its in the code of the Deport Racism site:

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Montasque posted:

Ahh, MSPaint red lines

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Montasque posted:

Just checked the source code, they're absolutely right. Lots of links to Bill for First Lady stuff, too. Woops!

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

Montasque posted:

BillForFirstLady2016.com and DeportRacism.com are made by the same entity. Their Google Analytics account is the same (UA-60002689).

They also have a couple more websites undiscovered out there. They also host these websites on a shared web host in Canada.

http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00572420

http://billforfirstlady2016.com/pages/about-luke-montgomery

Mitt Romney fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Nov 5, 2015

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

memy posted:

Ahh, MSPaint red lines

Hey, I didn't make it!

Pro-Bernie /pol/ posters made this image arguing that Hillary is trying to tie Bernie to this pac. Like it would hurt Bernie to be tied to this pac...

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005
Bernie looks great when they can't even clean up their code's comments. :laffo:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Montasque posted:

computer, cross-reference this code with "clinto"

PROCESSING...

/!\ CLINTO DETECTED /!\

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Oh man, linking to that Bernie page is really loving low

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
The "Bill for First Lady" PAC seems to be mostly focused on selling t-shirts. I'm going to go waaaay out on a limb and guess that the Hillary campaign would rather it not exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRX5m2BtWyw

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Joementum posted:

The "Bill for First Lady" PAC seems to be mostly focused on selling t-shirts. I'm going to go waaaay out on a limb and guess that the Hillary campaign would rather it not exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRX5m2BtWyw

Can't she easily solve this problem by unilaterally coordinating with them?

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

Montasque posted:

Hey, I didn't make it!

Pro-Bernie /pol/ posters made this image arguing that Hillary is trying to tie Bernie to this pac. Like it would hurt Bernie to be tied to this pac...

I'm kind of confused on the difference between PACs and super-PACs. Which is this (is it possible to tell?), and if it was a PAC (as opposed to a super pac) what are the laws about communication between the campaign and the organization?
Either way, someone's about to get vince fostered over this

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Montasque posted:

Hey, I didn't make it!

lol, that's what you get from unpaid interns

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Gotta love how much FREE SPEECH there is going around these days.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://vimeo.com/120971901
pw: Hillary2016

Enjoy some more Bill For First Lady materials.

EDIT: The above video was in the code of one of the Deport Racism pages.

Montasque fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Nov 5, 2015

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

memy posted:

Oh man, linking to that Bernie page is really loving low

Only somebody as terrible as :shillary: can unite Bernie and Trump supporters.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Hilariously, every single thing here appears to be true from the comments in the source to the links to feelthebern.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Joementum posted:

Why would Hillary be mad about Bill Clinton and a dress?!

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Immortan posted:

Only somebody as terrible as :shillary: can unite Bernie and Trump supporters.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Golden Bee posted:

Why would Hillary be mad about Bill Clinton and a dress?!

Maybe it's not her kink?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Montasque posted:

Holy poo poo thats awesome. Does it count if someone commits a crime by calling in a bomb threat while using a Mexican accent?

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

wait so because that site has old code linking to a clinton pac but now links to a bernie vid its actually funded by clinton as a smear campaign? i need some more lines drawn in mspaint for this

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Sai posted:

wait so because that site has old code linking to a clinton pac but now links to a bernie vid its actually funded by clinton as a smear campaign? i need some more lines drawn in mspaint for this

Here, I hope this clears things up.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
This thread is getting so BORING, lets class it up by talking about how excited we are by JEB!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
edit: need to refresh page before posting

• Locked thread