Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
every time i sleep a trusted friend sneaks into my room and sucks my dick. i can tell from the way he acts. that's not why i carry a 7 inch knife everywhere i go, though

that's for the stickymen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
I got really drunk and spent the night watching anime with my sisters friend

Ether Drunk
Jan 31, 2007

One time an old buddy of mine who was "totally straight", came to my bar, did a bunch of shots, and then wanted to go back to my place.

I give him the dick suck of his life, like he'll never have a woman give even a tenth of the pleasure for as long a he lives, and then he passes out right after. Very selfish

Anyway, he wakes up in the morning and is super gay about the whole thing and leaves in a huff. Never spoke to him again

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Ether Drunk posted:

One time an old buddy of mine who was "totally straight", came to my bar, did a bunch of shots, and then wanted to go back to my place.

I give him the dick suck of his life, like he'll never have a woman give even a tenth of the pleasure for as long a he lives, and then he passes out right after. Very selfish

Anyway, he wakes up in the morning and is super gay about the whole thing and leaves in a huff. Never spoke to him again

This is rude. Invite him back out and demand dick compensation. If he starts acting squirmy about it stand on the bar and describe his dick in great detail very loudly.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Ether Drunk posted:

:psyduck:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Magnus Gallant posted:

Well I'm no longer drunk but I'm still too tall to sick my own dick

That's cool. Now tell us why it was 'too late' to report a rape? Under-reporting is a serious problem.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Darth123123 posted:

That's cool. Now tell us why it was 'too late' to report a rape? Under-reporting is a serious problem.

It's embarrassing

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Magnus Gallant posted:

It's embarrassing
It makes much more sense to go to GBS to report being raped than the police, the cops might laugh at you

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Lowtax posted:

It makes much more sense to go to GBS to report being raped than the police, the cops might laugh at you

Oh, Rich...

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Lowtax posted:

I didnt intend to do this, but I did.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Magnus Gallant posted:

It's embarrassing

wow so I presume if it was a women you'd have the same reaction. Seems like open rape season on Magnus Gallant.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lowtax posted:

here on gbs, we will at least console you first and then laugh when you're not looking

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Lowtax posted:

:boom: harsh, man, harsh

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Darth123123 posted:

wow so I presume if it was a women you'd have the same reaction. Seems like open rape season on Magnus Gallant.

you mean if a woman had her dick sucked?

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Magnus Gallant posted:

It's embarrassing

I think you should suppress your feelings by having sex with as many women as you can with your giant cock

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Weener Beater posted:

I think you should suppress your feelings by having sex with as many women as you can with your giant cock

I like ur username

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Darth123123 posted:

I like ur username

Thank you

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Weener Beater posted:

does this work for everyone?

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

symbolic posted:

does this work for everyone?

Works for me.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Lowtax posted:

Please don't mention broad strokes, it's a trigger for Magnus Gallant.

lol jesus christ

In a shocking twist, the thread has itself become something better left unspoken of for the rest of our lives.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i can tell from the way you're acting that most of you have sucked my dick while i slept

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
I have twice turned down sex(with women who then proceeded to gently caress me anyway, one of them then stole my cap the morning after and the other one is a distant friend that I barely see. Its weird but whenever I tell someone I just get high fives?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
loving this new rape thread, great work returning GBS to the golden age

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gay and human being don't mean homosexual. Hope that helps.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

china bot posted:

Thank you for the constructive criticism!!!!!!!!!

!!!

Prince Reggie K
Feb 12, 2007

I've been denied all the best Ultra-Sex.
I was visiting my then girlfriend back in college at her parents' house. Had a great time, then while leaving, I hit her mailbox backing up. It was dark and she was still inside. AFAIK she didn't see it happen, so I parked the car and propped the box back, had to step on the dirt near the pole to keep it standing. Like 3 days later she was telling me someone had vandalized their mailbox. One of my deepest, darkest, secrets. lol

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
during our last year at scout camp me and my friends made fun of one of the instructors so badly that he pissed his pants in front of all of us while teaching forestry merit badge. we told him to go get cleaned up and we never told anyone about it.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

carrion kit posted:

during our last year at scout camp me and my friends made fun of one of the instructors so badly that he pissed his pants in front of all of us while teaching forestry merit badge. we told him to go get cleaned up and we never told anyone about it.

What'd you say to make that happen? Burn the forest? Beaver 4evr?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

china bot posted:

I was entertained by it.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Jukeboxblues posted:

This one time I had to kiss this dudes sick mole rat thing. It was pretty hosed up but apparently I was the only one who could fix it? lol he probably couldn't be bothered calling a vet or something so I was happy to help out in the end but 9yo me actually thought I was the only one who could save it. It threw up everywhere when I was done kissing it but he said that means I cured it. Poor little thing didn't even want to come out of the hat!

E: He told me not to tell anyone as he might get in trouble because he didn't take it to the vet but he was a nice dude. He used to watch over me as I played all the time. :)

I'm going to give this underappreciated post of a few pages back the attention it deserves, and ask: The "sick mole rat thing" in the dude's hat that he talked you into kissing.... was his hat perchance sitting in his lap when he showed it to you?

[Edit: With apologies for making a post unrelated to sucking Magnus Gallant's dick, all the talk of which, though I'm not gay, has me veritably salivating.]

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Nov 5, 2015

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

LOL Did you know that 1 out of 4 forums posters are raped and don't report it to the nearest moderator?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BigBadSteve posted:

I'm going to give this underappreciated post of a few pages back the attention it deserves, and ask: The "sick mole rat thing" in the dude's hat that he talked you into kissing.... was his hat perchance sitting in his lap when he showed it to you?

[Edit: With apologies for making a post unrelated to sucking Magnus Gallant's dick, all the talk of which, though I'm not gay, has me veritably salivating.]

This is an extremely fail post

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

SPACE HOMOS posted:

LOL Did you know that 1 out of 4 forums posters are raped and don't report it to the nearest moderator?

the three heard about the one who did

e: what the gently caress i had a chance at a slam dunk and i missed it. leaving this here to record my shame

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Not this guy :D

klapman posted:

the three heard about the one who did

e: what the gently caress i had a chance at a slam dunk and i missed it. leaving this here to record my shame

LOL what were you going for?

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
code:
42.	INT.  BILL'S KITCHEN - DAY

JOHNNY sits at the table with the funnies.  BILL is sipping
coffee, reading the paper.

TIMMY runs around in the b.g.

BILL
	Where's Billy?

JOHNNY
	Watching TV.

BILL
	How come you're not playing together?

JOHNNY
	I don't know. Billy just said
	he didn't feel like it.
(a beat)
	Dr. Maplewood?

BILL
	Yes?

JOHNNY
	Can you drive me home now?

BILL
	Well, sure, but are you
	having a good time?

JOHNNY
	I'm not feeling so well.

BILL
	What's the matter?

JOHNNY
	I don't know. I think.

He throws up on the funnies.

43.	INT.  CAR - DAY.						43.

BILL is driving JOHNNY home.

JOHNNY
	Dr. Maplewood?

BILL
	Yes, Johnny?

JOHNNY
	I'm sorry I threw up.

BILL
	Don't worry about it.

JOHNNY
	'Cause I really had a good time.

BILL
	Good. Billy did too. We all did.

BILL puts his arm around him affectionately.  JOHNNY, very
sleepy, leans in close against him.

JOHNNY
	Dr. Maplewood?

BILL
	Yes, Johnny?

JOHNNY
	You're so cool.

And he falls asleep, his head sinking into BILL'S lap.

A string of saliva drips from JOHNNY's lips onto BILL's
pants.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Why did the rapee autoban? Db3 sucks

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Darth123123 posted:

Why did the rapee autoban? Db3 sucks

The rapee?

Lol.

I don't remember why I was auto banned. I was upset over something stupid and banned my account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Magnus Gallant posted:

The rapee?

Lol.

I don't remember why I was auto banned. I was upset over something stupid and banned my account

keep posting

long dick style

• Locked thread