Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
I'm sure it's buried somewhere in this thread, but would anybody happen to have the gif of the ladder winning the championship in DDT? I'm trying to explain DDT to somebody unfamiliar with Japanese wrestling and I feel like that and Yoshihiko represent that promotion in a nutshell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Grozz Nuy posted:

I'm sure it's buried somewhere in this thread, but would anybody happen to have the gif of the ladder winning the championship in DDT? I'm trying to explain DDT to somebody unfamiliar with Japanese wrestling and I feel like that and Yoshihiko represent that promotion in a nutshell.

Not sure about the gifs, but here's a dog beating the ladder for the title:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAn4xWV5jJE

And the ladder defending the title in the ring:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpzla4_battle-royal-ddt-ironman-heavymetalweight-championship_fun

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Don't forget https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifIMkVkbCT0

Not sure if that's DDT but Muscle Sakai wrestled for them and it really fits.

Horns
Nov 4, 2009
Finally got around to watching Lucha Underground. Pissed off skeleton ninja is my fav

http://i.imgur.com/K9Ha5NS.webm

Also Angelico is a crazy person

http://i.imgur.com/5g5b0w6.webm

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?

Horns posted:

Also Angelico is a crazy person

I think the name of that move is "That Motherfucker is Crazy".

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Horns posted:

Finally got around to watching Lucha Underground. Pissed off skeleton ninja is my fav
:aaaaa:

As insane as this to see now, I wonder how :psyboom: it would've been to witness as a kid.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Ghostpilot posted:

As insane as this to see now, I wonder how :psyboom: it would've been to witness as a kid.

I honestly don't think it makes a difference, because I marked out like a little kid when I saw that.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Oh my God I love this show.

Can we hope for a blu-ray release of Season 1?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
The hand was bugging me.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Horns posted:

http://i.imgur.com/K9Ha5NS.webm

OH my God

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

That entire show is magical

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

RAW live GIFs

Dance Owens Dance!

Thank you sir may I have another?

Is that Popeyes New Spicy Garlic Butterfly Shrimp?

My God he's stolen Undertaker's dark MS Paint powers!

For heaven's sake, dude

Counter point: No.

A Hero's welcome

Roman Reigns: The happiest clapper

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/hqvsniK.gifv

Biggest mark out moment of the year for me.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I'm finally getting an avatar, so I was hoping someone could trim an existing gif into an avatar size deal. R-Ringsports has the best gifmasters around, so I figured it was worth asking. Here's the gif:

If someone can make an Av-size version of just the close-up of this fine young gentleman lifting his head and swooshing his hair around that'd be great. Maybe just crop and resize it so his head and as much of his upper body as possible is in the frame, I know it's way too wide right now. If you can make a wide version that fits and looks good that'd be a nice option to consider, but I don't know how you'd do that.

The gif is from Rokka No Yuusha, episode 7 I think, if you want or need to go the extra mile to rip it straight from the original anime.

I was gifted the Av in the VEGETA forum, otherwise it would probably be something wrestling related, and quite possibly Bray Wyatt Lightning. I don't mean to be a bother, I'm just trying all the places I know to ask. I swear I remember there being a thread specifically for avatar assistance, but I can't recall where it is. If someone knows of a place like that please reply with a link, and I'll throw this request up over there instead. Keep up the good gif-work in general as well everyone, they're always fun to see!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

WrasslorMonkey posted:

A Hero's welcome

Incredible :allears:

NowonSA posted:

If someone can make an Av-size version of just the close-up of this fine young gentleman lifting his head and swooshing his hair around that'd be great.

How's this?

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

Pretty drat nice J-ru! I know I'm being super spoiled here, but is it possible to slow it down a bit? It kind of hitches on my screen, and I think slowing it would both make it look better and reduce the hitching. If that's not possible to do while keeping it under the filesize limit then what you did is more than enough. Love how much you were able to fit into it, so no need to mess with the sizing/cropping/ratios at all.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Slowing it down is no problem, but I don't have access to the software I normally use at the moment - will post some different versions tomorrow.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Dimebags Brain posted:

http://i.imgur.com/hqvsniK.gifv

Biggest mark out moment of the year for me.

This isn't the Usos returning.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

This isn't the Usos returning.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

Slowing it down is no problem, but I don't have access to the software I normally use at the moment - will post some different versions tomorrow.

Thanks a bunch J-ru! If you can give me 3 choices that should be more than enough.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

This isn't New Day rocking out to Rollin's entrance.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Horns posted:

This gif is so good. I mean, at first all you notice is that he pumphandle piledrives her right on the back of her neck, but then you catch the little things, like how he manages to knee her in the stomach on the way down and somehow convert that into a legdrop on her head for good measure. It's a little move he likes to call the "gently caress absolutely everything about you"

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the last falconry or pumphandle half nelson driver or whatever pentagon calls it is a very cool move

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'd love to see Pentagon vs Shingo in a battle of finisher supremacy.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NowonSA posted:

Thanks a bunch J-ru! If you can give me 3 choices that should be more than enough.

3 variants, hope one of these suits.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

3 variants, hope one of these suits.

Now make it so the hair stays still and the guy's head and body whips around it.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
This thread is full of animes.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I picked out one that I liked the most, I think the hitching is probably mostly just a thing with my somewhat clunky computer, though this newer one had less of it.

Thanks J-ru fir taking the time to help me out. You continue to be my favorite dude.

Back to your regularly scheduled wrestling gifs everyone!

NowonSA fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Nov 5, 2015

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Someone please gif the fat goon playing air violin during Balor's entrance on this week's NXT.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
Also requesting the ridiculously slick slap counter into armbar from Asuka.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

Also requesting the ridiculously slick slap counter into armbar from Asuka.

Yeah, definitely this, awesome counter.

Oh, and for hilarity's sake, Eva Marie's finishing move, thing, whatever that was supposed to be.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Balor Club.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Shine posted:

Balor Club.

Giving Izzy to Balor just like when they tried to get the yes chants for Big Show. smh

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Giving Izzy to Balor just like when they tried to get the yes chants for Big Show. smh

Izzy is best known as Bayley's #1 fan, but for months now they regularly show her freaking out behind Balor during his entrance :3:

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Is there a thread for NXT gifs that I cant find or does no one do those

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

the_american_dream posted:

Nobody does them anymore, since JeRu is a drat slacker

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

the_american_dream posted:

NXT's big events usually get gifs here. Otherwise, post requests.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jerusalem posted:

Izzy is best known as Bayley's #1 fan, but for months now they regularly show her freaking out behind Balor during his entrance :3:

The huggingest lil' demon :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Shine posted:

NXT's big events usually get gifs here. Otherwise, post requests.

Im a cheapass who doesnt have the network but read about a lot of cool poo poo that happens :/. May just have to go ahead and subscribe