Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Cat Hatter posted:

I don't know of anywhere that snow plows are allowed to use blue lights (instead of yellow) so that was probably the cop being nice and giving him the "impeding traffic" of impersonating a police officer.

In my state blue lights don't matter. It's the red ones that get you fines. :v:

I like this. I think I know why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

BattleCattle posted:

Robocop police cars look basically the same as the real deal, don't they?

Yeah, even as a kid it was hard to tell what the appeal of the prize was, especially knowing they'd take the lights off it. Congrats, it's a lovely matte sedan.

Clearly what you really wanted to be was this kid :krad:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

In my state blue lights don't matter. It's the red ones that get you fines. :v:

I like this. I think I know why.

It's the cute star, isn't it?

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Jerry Cotton posted:

It's the cute star, isn't it?

It's really cute, to be fair.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

idgi

Illegal Clown
Feb 18, 2004

It's a really good Julian from Trailer Park Boys.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

If you're gonna have moles at least make sure they're symmetrical.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

I kinda felt bad for creepin' on this pic, but then I realized it's ok. She's 18.

:haw:

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I kinda felt bad for creepin' on this pic, but then I realized it's ok. She's 18.

:haw:

Shut up, Krillin.

Still Fluxing
Feb 14, 2013

A vision. A picture in my head. A picture of this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuohbFjMnQM

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

foxatee
Feb 27, 2010

That foxatee is always making a Piggles out of herself.

Amazing.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Whelp, that's nightmare fuel. :stonklol:

Very well done.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

C.P.A.N. posted:

If you're gonna have moles at least make sure they're symmetrical.

It does turn her boob windows into one those false faces on the tails of fish.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Zortzico posted:

I knew a guy in highschool who had a lovely old trans am that he thought was amazing (faded metallic blue, had fighter jets airbrushed on the hood) and put some sweet blue blinky LED lighting under the dash. One night he was out in the middle of nowhere and decided to stick one of the light units to his roof. Got pulled over and ticketed for impersonating a snow plow. In July.

Honestly, "I once got a ticket for impersonating a snowplow" is such a great story that I can't even imagine being mad.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

duz posted:

It does turn her boob windows into one those false faces on the tails of fish.

"My eyes are up here!"
"No they ain't."

That last guy is cosplaying as the string holding up an anime character's giant boobs:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

They need to find someone dressed as The Doctor from ST: Voyager, stat.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

"My eyes are up here!"
"No they ain't."

The Adam Hughes signature is pretty clever if you ask me.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Android Bicyclist posted:

The Adam Hughes signature is pretty clever if you ask me.

Nerd lore has it that Adam Hughes actually signed her boob in person.

Zortzico
Jul 3, 2007

We're Just Running In The 90's

Cat Hatter posted:

I don't know of anywhere that snow plows are allowed to use blue lights (instead of yellow) so that was probably the cop being nice and giving him the "impeding traffic" of impersonating a police officer.

Ontario, Canada. Police are blue and red, fire and ambulance are red, volunteer firefighters get green, snow plows are blue, service vehicles get yellow (tow trucks, hydro, phone, street sweepers, garbage trucks, etc)

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

CHECK IT OUT GUYS!!! THE LADIE HERE, SHE HAS A BOOBY

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Meis posted:

In fact, she's got two. Extraordinary.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Pro click

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Meis posted:

So it's Kung Pow cosplay, then.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
That Power Girl cosplayer calls herself TallestSilver online and she's a goofy doofus :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvDQW6BuDWE

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

"My eyes are up here!"
"No they ain't."

Gets giant implants, displays them prominently, whines that people stare at them.

Checks out.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Am I the only one in the world that is absolutely sick of ~WACKY ZANY RANDOM~ Deadpool cosplayers because uuuuuuuugh

jmistajay
Aug 28, 2012

Mango chutney salsa!

veedubfreak posted:

Gets giant implants, displays them prominently, whines that people stare at them.

Checks out.

I'm willing to give Yaya the benefit of that doubt that the comments she's talking about are not nearly as banal and benign as, "You have boobs and I am looking at them."

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Am I the only one in the world that is absolutely sick of ~WACKY ZANY RANDOM~ Deadpool cosplayers because uuuuuuuugh

I thought I was the only one. It was fun at first but it's more than overplayed now.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

veedubfreak posted:

Checks out.

In this instance she isn't complaining about people looking at her breast but commenting inappropriately about them just like this derail.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

veedubfreak posted:

Checks out.

yeah god forbid a woman with big tits ever gets treated with decency and respect lol shes just askin for it amirite

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Meis posted:

yeah god forbid a woman with big tits ever gets treated with decency and respect lol shes just askin for it amirite

ACK ACK ACK ACK! YACK YACK ACK YACK ACK!

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Meis posted:

:goonsay:

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING

veedubfreak posted:

Checks out.
That isn't at all what's happening here and you know it.

However, Lightning Cosplay is way better than this asinine boob derail

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

VendaGoat posted:

ACK ACK ACK ACK! YACK YACK ACK YACK ACK!

But can they do that weird walk / glide thing?

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

veedubfreak posted:

Checks out.

It's kind of like people bringing up your tiny penis every time they talk to you. Sure, it's small, but you don't want it to define who you are let alone dictate the way people treat you.

Madmarker
Jan 7, 2007

Taeke posted:

It's kind of like people bringing up your tiny penis every time they talk to you. Sure, it's small, but you don't want it to define who you are let alone dictate the way people treat you.

To be fair to the people who treat him like he is his micropenis, it is a really small penis.

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

Taeke posted:

In this scenario, are you cosplaying that guy in Black Dynamite who died from drinking Anaconda Malt Liquor?

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Never not link that scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t96R1JKrg98

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Got herself a Bolt on set of wings :v: Bigguns too.

Seriously though. That is loving top tier work, great layering and I love the little tufts around the....what are those clawy bits at the top called?

• Locked thread