Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Branis
Apr 14, 2006
The only goal in fast food is to jam as many calories into as many fat rear end american mouths as quickly and cheaply as possible. If i don't poo poo my pants within an hour of eating at lovely fast food I consider it a victory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Look pal, you don't goto Chipotle to get a "great burrito" just like you don't goto Panda Express for a great General Tso's.

This started because we were saying Mexican > Indian, he said the best he had was Chipotle, and I was pointing out how thats not even that good of a burrito. You're the one who came flying in here putting your cilantro where it doesn't belong and crying about the sanctity of fastfood bullshit, son

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
yeah gently caress you whip

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Branis posted:

yeah gently caress you whip

gently caress you bitch, you dont even live in the right dakota

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Look pal, you don't goto Chipotle to get a "great burrito" just like you don't goto Panda Express for a great General Tso's.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Hezzy posted:

do you guys have nandos

Nandos Peri-Peri? We have them here, and they're p good.

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

JayKay posted:

Nandos Peri-Peri? We have them here, and they're p good.

Nando's owns. Plus they made one of my favorite commercials of all time a few years ago. https://youtu.be/PYnL5oUePM8

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Half price for cops as well.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Half price for cops as well.

Miss your badge yet?

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Stop creating a conflict between Mexican and Indian. Both are brown, delicious and out of reach of my culinary skills.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Kawasaki Nun posted:

and out of reach of my culinary skills.

lol loving scrub

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:lol: if you can't cook mexican or indian food.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Stop creating a conflict between Mexican and Indian. Both are brown, delicious and out of reach of my culinary skills.

Are you capable of boiling water?

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Yeah but it's hard to fit and boil an entire mexican unless you have a really big pot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iePh0b5q6rs

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
Doesn't matter if it's D&D or GiP, goons can always have multi-page food derails.

Chili with beans or not? -> beans
Best BBQ? -> Memphis style

Really what I'm saying is gently caress Texas.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Tyro posted:

Nando's owns. Plus they made one of my favorite commercials of all time a few years ago. https://youtu.be/PYnL5oUePM8

Hahaha that's awesome.

I still haven't been to a Nando's but I keep trying to find Mexican here... it's been a long two years. :britain:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Davethulhu posted:

Really what I'm saying is gently caress Texas.

Something we can all agree on.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Best BBQ is Carolina style.

:catbert:

Texas Road House is pretty legit, though.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I put macaroni in my chili, loving come at me.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

GunForumMeme posted:

Best BBQ is Carolina style.

:catbert:

Texas Road House is pretty legit, though.

i like georgian

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I put macaroni in my chili, loving come at me.

My wife does this too and I come at her.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Rad Lieutenant posted:

jake the muss?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rad Lieutenant posted:

That's cool, but I prefer coming in her. :colbert:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Two Finger posted:

i like georgian

Pulled pork?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

apparently it's a georgian thing to mix pulled pork with barbecue sauce? i give no fucks poo poo owns hard if you have a better idea loving tell me and i'll experiment with it

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Two Finger posted:

apparently it's a georgian thing to mix pulled pork with barbecue sauce? i give no fucks poo poo owns hard if you have a better idea loving tell me and i'll experiment with it

we do that in minnesota too. I don't think i've ever had pulled pork without bbq sauce mixed in.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Two Finger posted:

It's Georgia BBQ for sure. I grew up with it and my mom makes it every few months, it's how I still make ribs to this day. Just throw a rack in the slow cooker with a can of consomme, sea salt, cajun spice and some hot sauce and/or BBQ sauce, set it to low for 8 hours and it's perfect every time

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Mr. Nice! posted:

:lol: if you can't cook mexican or indian food.

Indian food requires alot of spies, technique and patience.

Making curry sauce and pouring it over rice is not Indian food.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress indian food. I like not having burning shits and smelling like a whole bathtub full of curry for the next week after eating some.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

-Troika- posted:

gently caress indian food. I like not having burning shits and smelling like a whole bathtub full of curry for the next week after eating some.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
I live smelling like curry. It's a constant reminder of the delicious meal I enjoyed.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Just after having a hot curry, spray a toilet roll with a little water, put it in a sandwich bag, place bag in the fridge. When you start pissing out of your gary glitter the next day it will be a refreshing tonic on your money maker.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

-Troika- posted:

gently caress yes indian food. I like having burning shits and smelling like a whole bathtub full of curry for the next week after eating some.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Indian food is the worst, holy poo poo. gently caress you guys for bringing it up constantly.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Greek & Lebanese food is p good you guys, I can dig on hummus/shawarma/giros like all drat day.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Just after having a hot curry, spray a toilet roll with a little water, put it in a sandwich bag, place bag in the fridge. When you start pissing out of your gary glitter the next day it will be a refreshing tonic on your money maker.

If you don't have a container of baby wipes next to your toilet then your poop game is weak as hell.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Lebanese food is p good you guys, I can dig on hummus/shawarma/giros like all drat day.

You can just leave Greek out of there because the Lebs do everything better. Good copbro of mine is Lebanese. Went to his wedding last year and probably gained 10lbs. 5lbs of which was definitely garlic and onions.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
If we're talking delicious ethnic food though, you can't leave out Ukrainian food. Perogies, pyrizhke, holubtsi, sausage, pickles, bread, everything

And they have hot women and know how to drink

Edit: isn't one of you a filthy Polack? They're like dollar store Ukrainians so you should know what's up.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Whip Slagcheek posted:

If you don't have a container of baby wipes next to your toilet then your poop game is weak as hell.

If you take a poo poo at home on your own dime you're doing it wrong. All shits should be taken on the clock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

DrakeriderCa posted:

If we're talking delicious ethnic food though, you can't leave out Ukrainian food. Perogies, pyrizhke, holubtsi, sausage, pickles, bread, everything

And they have hot women and know how to drink

at least until they hit 30 then babushka takes over.

• Locked thread