Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Not sure if anyone here knows what I'm talking about, but I wanted to give it a shot. Several months ago I was trawling some Japanese twitter account for Jojo fanart, and came across this series of "Deadly Sins" pictures featuring each Jojo antagonist. As it was super late at night at the time and I was pretty drunk, I thought 'Neat' and moved on and didn't save it. I've since tried to track it down several times and never managed to do so.

The most prominent one I remember is DIO sprawling out on silky red sheets, representing Sloth. Kira represented Lust, Diavolo represented Wrath, Dio Brando represented Envy, and so on. Each had a separate piece dedicated to them. The fanart was pretty high quality. Did anyone else come across this and/or can point me towards it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
cromartie is good too

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Man, who'd you annoy for that av text?

Sexy DIO is no mere anime avatar. :colbert:

e: http://eoht.jojogame.bngames.net/
The first round of the Eyes of Heaven tourney might finally start tomorrow.
There's definitely a stream tomorrow, anyway.

There are also unsubstantiated rumours that Bruno and Diavolo are finally confirmed, alongside newbie Trish.

It's true

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Nov 5, 2015

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Some info about that scan from Steel Ball Jack
- It supposedly confirms that there may be more characters coming
- Doppio is playable separately from Diavolo
- Trish is voiced by Touyama Nao
- Story Mode has mini games.
- One of those mini games is poker vs Daniel J D'Arby.
- The other two are fighting Justice and collecting all of Harvest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkGnNvbJGsU

Unrelated, I just got this in the mail and I love it.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Josuke Higashikata posted:

- It supposedly confirms that there may be more characters coming

:getin:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Will they license a Spice Girl song for Trish?

Actually I'd ask that question for all Stands and characters.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Doubt it. If they could licence a song, they could licence the name and then there's no need to rename Spice Girl.

Herbal Chick

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Brannock I had seen that art before, I thought, but spent ages looking last night to no avail. I'm peeved because I found lots of nice bad guy art in the process and had a big post set, went to preview, and the servers went down again so it was lost. I might try to reconstruct tonight, I saw something that I bet Pomp would like.

Glad Trish Una is in and augh I'm so jealous of that Josuke SAS. I paid a tremendously expensive emergency vet bill last night though so no Josukes for me for the time being. :/

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

Brannock I had seen that art before, I thought, but spent ages looking last night to no avail. I'm peeved because I found lots of nice bad guy art in the process and had a big post set, went to preview, and the servers went down again so it was lost. I might try to reconstruct tonight, I saw something that I bet Pomp would like.

Glad Trish Una is in and augh I'm so jealous of that Josuke SAS. I paid a tremendously expensive emergency vet bill last night though so no Josukes for me for the time being. :/

Sucks about the vet bill, hope your little buddy turns out all right.

The Josuke comes with similar accessories to the Crazy Diamond. 2 heads (one stoic, the other shouty) and a bunch of iconic hand poses. It also has a set of poofier coat bottoms for some reason. His hair feels really nice to touch too.
I should take a photo of their accessories laid out sometime so people can see what they come with if they want one themselves.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Please do if you have a chance! Do the swappable coat things just give you room for action poses? The Pt 3 Jotaro has swappable pant leg tops and weird no-fingers hands solely so you can do a hands-in-pockets pose, which is what I have him in because I'm awful at posing these figures.

Do you have the plastic bases snapped together somehow to combine crazy diamond with him?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I just have him stood directly behind Josuke on his own stand. I'd think the larger coat tail or whatever you'd call it is for that, yeah.
I'll take the photo tomorrow because the natural light here is all but gone and the light bulb's not really good for photos.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Both of those are extremely good, but Oh! That's a Baseball vs. Terence D'Arby would be even better.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

- Story Mode has mini games.

Well someone's been playing The Seventh Stand User.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Translated scan

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Well someone's been playing The Seventh Stand User.

Pfshaw, that's right out of Super Story Adventure Mode from the PSX/Dreamcast version of the JJBA fighting game.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

The EoH tournament teams.

SC Joseph + Kira is easily the best team here. I want them to fight Josuke so bad.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Huh, I just noticed Part 4 Josuke's teamed up with Johnny. Maybe they'll have a combination attack where Johnny'll get his legs back for something. :v:

naaaaah

Related, I like how all 3 Dios are paired with a Joestar.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Archenteron posted:

Pfshaw, that's right out of Super Story Adventure Mode from the PSX/Dreamcast version of the JJBA fighting game.

Oh, that's right.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Please stop acting like other JoJo games didn't do half of this stuff already.

Also who cares about Doppio being playable, what the gently caress is up with CC2's priorities on who should and should not be playable? It's so drat silly.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
If Oh! That's a Baseball! is in then I will buy Eyes of Heaven... when it comes to the west.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

the next reveal will show that the entirety of the JAGGERS digital baseball team will be playable

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I can't wait to pair them with the Miami Dolphins.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
This has to mean we get Yasuho, right? They aren't going to go that deep on other parts and just leave Gappy as the sole part 8 representative.

Also, give me playable Wekapipo.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
They don't go deep on the other parts at all. Parts 3 and 5 are the only ones probably getting these silly rear end characters that they don't need until DLC hits and it's so weird. I guess you can count Fatty from Part 4, but that model's just recycled and probably barely being given anything in the way of actual changes from his ASB stuff for reused animations. Honestly, you'll probably be lucky if you get another Part 8 rep at all.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
I'm very glad that Trish is playable since she has a cool stand but only ended up using it for like a single chapter throughout all of Part 5.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This is the gallery of the accessories that came with my SAS figures.
I didn't want to open the bag for CD's hand accessories because they're so small, but if you can't quite see what they are, it's the heart shaped glass shard with a speck of blood in from the Kira fight and a bullet from Ratt. Also don't know how you're supposed to attach the DORARARA bubble to something unless you're supposed to make a stand for it separately.

http://imgur.com/a/1TNtz

JoJo EoH tournament stream starts at this link in 1 hour 33 minutes, give or take a couple of seconds at the time of posting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7rWpex-DQs

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

x

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Speedwagon is so pure and magnificent that he can release the evil possession of characters in the story mode. :allears:

I'll edit interesting things in if they happen.

e: DIO and Jonathan didn't have a unique team up move.
Neither do Avdol/Iggy.

This doesn't really reflect well on the game so far. All of the non unique Dual GHA's with a regular ORAORA styled punch ghosts have the same lead in too.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Nov 6, 2015

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
There's probably no cross part unique team attacks aside from Dad-Child pairs and even then I'd doubt Joseph and Josuke have one either

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

All the projectile lead ins seem to be the same too. It's a shame.

e: Didn't even sound like Josuke and Old Joseph had a unique dialogue when fighting each other.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Nov 6, 2015

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The unique dialogue is in win quotes, if the demo is anything to go by. I'd be surprised if Joseph and Josuke don't have one since Jonathan/Kars, Dio/Kars, and Jotaro/Jonathan were some of the ones in there.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Baal posted:

The unique dialogue is in win quotes, if the demo is anything to go by. I'd be surprised if Joseph and Josuke don't have one since Jonathan/Kars, Dio/Kars, and Jotaro/Jonathan were some of the ones in there.

Pucci referenced Weather and they were on opposing teams like Josuke and Joseph were. The mystery team didn't get revealed and the next stream is on the 21st.

Joseph said something about Japan (He said"Nihon") for sure. Josuke could have said something about Joseph I suppose but I don't think he did.

*specifically they don't have one as enemies

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Nov 6, 2015

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Trish is cool and I'm glad she's here. I would also like see my friend Hot Pants but that's not happening.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

DIO and Jonathan didn't have a unique team up move.

Of course DIO and Jonathan have a unique team up move. It's DIO's entire moveset. :v:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6yMK9QSBEA

From all indication, some characters seem to be possessed by DIO's CHARISMA or something.

These seem to include Zeppeli, Kakyoin, Avdol, Iggy, Okuyasu, Wes, and Gyro.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0o8CZGNYEA

Subbed version of it here already.

Seems like you collect the body parts to fight Heaven DIO.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Nov 6, 2015

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Super Evil Dio's footsteps make it sound like he's stepping through wet mulch

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Of course DIO and Jonathan have a unique team up move. It's DIO's entire moveset. :v:

[ GOOD ]

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

Seems like you collect the body parts to fight Heaven DIO.

You collect body parts to fight a vampire?

What a terrible night to have a curse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Fiend Computer posted:

You collect body parts to fight a vampire?

What a terrible night to have a curse.

YOU NOW PROSSESS JESUS'S RIB