Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
This... is an intervention...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Well, I guess I'll throw another wrestler into the ring then. Here's a potentially female ally for the Animes. We've got aliens, animals, wizards, anime people, wizard people, animal wizard people, whatever the hell BFC is, but do we have an actual robot in the LPFWA? I don't think so, but we do now.

Name: KOS-MOS
Appearance: Take your pick, really.
Type: Heavy Hitter (/High Flyer?)
Signature Moves: DDT, Powerbomb
Finishing Move(s): Sweet Chin Music (Thus Spoke Zarathustra)
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpluvYmlbU4
Hometown / Country: Tokyo
Announcer Name: KP-X 1
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff (please note that I may ignore or adjust your suggestions here): Literally a robot lady. She is programmed to do one thing: destroy other wrestlers. Is stronger and faster than her tiny anime woman body belies.

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Well obviously he didn't see it, or he'd be wearing a hardhat :colbert:
Sure, why not :effort:

Name: Wrestleman
Your Twitter: Still don't have one.
Appearance: Generic wrestler-looking big bald muscley guy, but wearing a superhero eye mask and a cape. Short facial hair. Plain black trunks and boots with no shirt.
Type: Whichever one has a lot of powerful looking moves that involve picking the other person up and throwing them around and that kind of thing. Also I'd like that move my other wrestler has were they do the "you can't see me" taunt into a punch.
Signature Moves: Superkick 3, Flapjack 4
Finishing Move: The version of Sitout Powerbomb that ends with you pushing their legs to the side
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n-zduNJ0t8
Hometown / Country: Earth
Announcer Name: Mr. Amazing
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits, etc: Acts like a cheesy superhero, the kind that goes around yelling things like "have no fear, Wrestleman is here!"

e: changed the type
e: changed sigs and finisher

Eeevil fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Dec 3, 2015

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
I dunno how many female CAWs I have that aren't dnd characters or touhous, but I'll try and whips something up before the servers go down. Not a horrible monster this time, either.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Might as well add some more Kawaii to the mix!

Name: Bunbun
Your Twitter: N/A
Appearance: As close as you can get to a Japanese princess, but with bunny ears.
Type: Lots of high risk high reward moves
Signature Moves: Roundhouse to the Mooooooon!, Rabbit Kick
Finishing Move(s): TeatimeMoonwalk
Entrance Music: Here you go
Hometown / Country: There's no The Moon???? Well, go with Japan I guess.
Announcer Name: The Rabid Princess
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff (please note that I may ignore or adjust your suggestions here): Loves wrestling, but hates the LPFWA for having its everything on the moon where she lives and is TRYING TO SLEEP JESUS WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE SO MUCH NOISE SATURDAY NIGHTS drat! She finally got tired of it and is going to destroy it from the inside.

Zanzibar Ham fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Oct 27, 2015

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
oh my god, zanzibar. What have you done.

Iggy, you need to make that one asap. I need it for my show.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
As much as I appreciate using Dvořák, I gotta ask - is there some kind of connection between him and anime?

Also proposing "drat wrestlers on my lawn" as a tagline.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
From what I've seen the Japanese like that piece by Dvorak for their moon-related media.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

anilEhilated posted:

As much as I appreciate using Dvořák, I gotta ask - is there some kind of connection between him and anime?

Also proposing "drat wrestlers on my lawn" as a tagline.

All I can think of now is Asura's Wrath. Maybe check out Toddy's LP of the game.

And uhh... Rara, I'm probably going to manage doing that CAW till then. Would be perfect for her debut too.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

New world symphony was also used on one piece iirc

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Oh yeah here's another girl. Was gonna just unleash kawaii junpei but eh, that'd be boring.

Name: Paige Turner
Look: Dresses like a stereotypical librarian, glasses, sweater vest etc.
Style: I dunno, technical stuff I guess?
Signature moves: Airplane spin (the reading rainbow), DDT (Dewey Decimal Takedown)
Finishers: curb stomp (the bookmark), Rock bottom (the book end)
Entrance music: Reading rainbow theme until I come up with something better.
Character: Runs the only library on the moon. Is after the kawaii division to force them all to remain quiet because PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO READ. Literally does not know what anime is, yet has somehow not learned it despite having read literally all the manga. It's OK she guesses.

Librarian puns best puns.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Junpei Hyde posted:

Name: Paige Turner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s57jB-jjcPQ

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

So, good news and bad news. The good news are that I'm actually kinda working on CAWS. The bad news are: I need you help. Well, that's not bad news actually. What I want your help with is just to let me know if there are any matches (or hell, storylines if you want) that you thought were particularly memorable or just flat-out better than the rest. Stuff that stood out, basically. The reason for this is, that I want to create a list of matches for people new to the thread to check out. Because the rich lore of LPFWA might scare people away.

Obviously The match of BFC and Pyroi stands out, I also remember the first title match in wich Sterv and Loki duked it out quite fondly. But you know, I'm just the guy who makes this thing. So what do I know?

I also wanted to create summaries for each "month's" and their corresponding PPVs. But meh, I can barely remember what happened last week. I only know that it was awesome. But also very depressing at the end. Boy, now I feel sad.

Basically, I just intend to fix up the op a bit because it's probably a little cluttered. Adding some stuff to avoid scaring away potential newcomers while I'm at it strikes me as a good idea.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

IGgy IGsen posted:

Okay, so, here's a thing I wanted to actually announce when I posted the results of the last show but then forgot.

I'm gonna allow everyone currently in LPFWA to submit a character of the opposite gender if they wish. Eclectic Tastes wanted to push that a couple weeks ago, but I was against it at the time for some reason I don't remember. Probably related to there being too many CAWs in the end, at least that's why I didn't allow it in the beginning. But I don't expect everybody to jump on that opportunity anyway.

It just might take me some time to implement all of them given my recent CAW output.

If you wanna make your own be sure to do it and inform me BEFORE Saturday. Because I'm not gonna be in town on Saturday. (There also won't be a show this Saturday, but the one after that, I'm sure. Unless...)
Because the servers officially shut down on the 31st. Because 2k wants all of us to buy the next product in this most prestigious line of sports entertainment video games.

This kinda begs the question, are you planning to shift to the new installment of the wrestlegame at some point?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Lizard Wizard posted:

This kinda begs the question, are you planning to shift to the new installment of the wrestlegame at some point?

Newer installments lack story creator unfortunately.

Matches that stick out to me as memorable are my flaming tables match with Punchy at the International Food Throwdown and Flamander vs John Cena.

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

You tell me I didn't build that?

I'll have you know I worked my fingers to the bone to get where I am today.
No character creator, but according to the PSN store, if you pre-order 2K16 on PS4 you get Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Why don't we have Arnold Schwarzenegger? I mean come on, how hard can that be?

At some point I'll have to go through the episodes and make note of particularly neat things, but you'll definitely have to mention random events that have become Part Of The Plot, like Galen & Dash having a random music issue start a romance arc, and the Punchy/Loki nonsense, and the reign of The Eternal Champion (Zore).

TheDarkFlame fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Oct 29, 2015

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

I for one was very intimidated and was honestly unsure of whether or not I could/should throw my hat into the ring.

I like the character summaries in the faux loading screens; is there any way that we can have that information linked in the thread somewhere? An imgur gallery is fairly vague outside of appearance.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TheDarkFlame posted:

No character creator, but according to the PSN store, if you pre-order 2K16 on PS4 you get Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I dunno what you were reading but they definitely have create-a-wrestler for 2k16. They even brought back female CAWs.

Flamander
May 4, 2009

IGgy IGsen posted:

So, good news and bad news. The good news are that I'm actually kinda working on CAWS. The bad news are: I need you help. Well, that's not bad news actually. What I want your help with is just to let me know if there are any matches (or hell, storylines if you want) that you thought were particularly memorable or just flat-out better than the rest. Stuff that stood out, basically. The reason for this is, that I want to create a list of matches for people new to the thread to check out. Because the rich lore of LPFWA might scare people away.

Obviously The match of BFC and Pyroi stands out, I also remember the first title match in wich Sterv and Loki duked it out quite fondly. But you know, I'm just the guy who makes this thing. So what do I know?

I also wanted to create summaries for each "month's" and their corresponding PPVs. But meh, I can barely remember what happened last week. I only know that it was awesome. But also very depressing at the end. Boy, now I feel sad.

Basically, I just intend to fix up the op a bit because it's probably a little cluttered. Adding some stuff to avoid scaring away potential newcomers while I'm at it strikes me as a good idea.

Can't forget the Royal Rumble where you, Loki, & Schir all came out exactly at the end. Apart from that; the Anime/Anti-Anime war is worth mentioning, and Eeevil rising against the odds in Aurora should be shown for the first Female title change.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Immortan Joe defending the co-op belt solo comes to mind.

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
An injured Iggy knocking out BFC in like 10 seconds. :B

And of course, JP vs. Cena has to go down in history.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
LPFWA greatest hits put into an easy to read list for IGgy:
  • Flaming tables match with Junpei vs Punchy at the International Food Throwdown
  • Flamander vs John Cena.
  • Galen & Dash having a random music issue start a romance arc
  • The Punchy/Loki nonsense
  • The reign of The Eternal Champion (Zore).
  • The Royal Rumble where IGgy, Loki, & Schir all came out exactly at the end.
  • The Anime/Anti-Anime war is worth mentioning
  • Eeevil rising against the odds in Aurora should be shown for the first Female title change.
  • Immortan Joe defending the co-op belt solo comes to mind.
  • JP vs. Cena has to go down in history.
  • An injured Iggy knocking out BFC in like 10 seconds. :B

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

No show this weekend on account of "John Cena shattered my spine."

LPFWA will be fully armed and operational next week :siren:SATURDAY NOVEMBER 7th, 2015:siren:.

Be there.

IGgy's going to be away tomorrow, that's why

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Remember when I said I wasn't going to make a monster? Yeah I lied.

Name: Bonette (can be changed)

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6hOgysWIpw
full version

Personality: Smart, Spooky, Powerful....the wwe divas. Seemingly mellow until people tussle with her, rattle you could say. You do not want her rattled. She loves breakign necks and shaking up those who steal her treasure. BONES.

Moves, entrance, and all that are already programmed in, assuming you download her before the servers go down.

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Just got around to watching the rest of last week's show. It was really good! The fatal fourway, the ladder match and the superstar title match were all great. Some things I'd like to point out from the commentary: first, Grim Darkflame's debut was against Pvt. Scott, not DCB. Second, the LPFWA title match wasn't just kind of an upset. Flamander was winless over all 5 of his matches*, not counting non-canon matches. I kind of thought he was Zore tier.

*though to be fair, one of those was a handicap match

Eeevil fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Oct 31, 2015

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Since each show is pretty long and watching all of them would probably be a bad idea I've collected some of the best matches so you don't have to. If you want to watch full shows I'd recommend the PPVs most of the time.

-------------------------------------------------------

These all link to the respective shows they occurred at starting at the timestamp the match in question.

31.05.2015 Interrupter Jones vs. Loki vs. Midnightlight
"This is a true LPFWA moment."
With no current LPFWA Champion a tournament was started on the day of this match as a series of Triple Threat matches. Earlier that night Punchy lost his match, next up were Jones, Loki and Midnightlight. Much to everybody's surprise something... happened. This match is a showcase of all the things that can go wrong, be they within my control or not.

20.06.2015 BFC vs. IGgy
"What the actual gently caress?!"
Talcott Cargo has been a little deranged ever since... well... he ceased being BFC, underwent intensive surgery and started developing roleplaying campaigns he played with himself in his head. But this time he acted particularly weird. Probably because he recently lost an eye and he blames IGgy for booking him in the match in which it happened so he challenged him to a grudge match, no BNF allowed. IGgy was beaten into submission by Schir earlier that night. The massacre that this match became is a sight to behold.

20.06.2015 Sterv vs. Loki Starwind (LPFWA Championship match)
"One... Two... THREE!"
After Sabateini left with the original LPFWA Title because IGgy did something horrible in Montreal a new champion needed to be crowned. Many LPFWA Superstars competed in a tournament to earn their shot at the championship plastic. Eventually only Sterv and Loki were left. Winner takes all. Both wrestlers gave it their best, finishers were exchanged. But in the end one went down to the mat, 1... 2... 3... we have a champion!

11.07.2015 Aurora vs. Eeevil for the Kawaii Title
"And here comes John Cena"
"Joan Cena"
"I'm gonna call her John Cena"
Legendary Suplex Queen Aurora defends her title against the Rookie Eeevil who's basically a gender swapped John Cena parody. You might think that means Eeevil wins by default but you need to consider that Aurora is basically Brock Lesnar only she suplexes everything. She's a legend of the business. She's been around since 2013. She once defeated Junpei-Chan after Jumpy ascended to Kawaii 3 AND being in a fight with Rara before that. Eeevil on the other hand proved herself against various women of LPFWA to get a shot at Aurora's title.

12.09.2105 - Immortan Joe vs. Sterv and Simsmagic (Co-Comm Title Match)
"Do it Joe! Kill the cat and the fish! You can handle a cat and a fish!"
Immortan Joe and Lazyfire have been Co-Comm champions almost since the beginning. But at the anime PPV Lazyfire was tragically killed by being run over by Palpatine in a monster truck about ten or so times. Now Joe was forced to defend the Co-comm titles despite not having a partner. Against a former LPFWA champion and a time-traveling fish nonetheless. But he decided not to go down without a fight.

12.09.2015 - Flamander vs. John Cena
"Holy poo poo! Flamander got in a punch!"
Ever since John Cena has descended from the heavens three weeks prior he's been dominating LPFWA Superstars vowing to return until someone defeats him
LPFWA Championship Tournament finalist Loki: Defeated
Close friend to Flamander and rad dude Eclectic Tastes: Beaten
And now Flamander rises to the challenge. And he was ready to give John Cena the fight of his life.

03.10.2015 - Junpei Hyde vs. John Cena
[Hell March starts playing right as the table gets set on fire]
After defeating Flamander John Cena continued his rampage claiming victim after victim. At the Sandcastle PPV hell broke loose, IGgy got set on fire, Palpatine took over the show and changed the match card. But Junpei didn't give a gently caress about this. He was just furious that he wasn't in the flaming tables match that happened that night. Junpei demanded the flaming tables. He called out the winner of the previous match at first but then John Cena appeared to the Scene and while the Sandcastle was burning, they would have a match that set the world ablaze.

24.10.2015 - BFC vs. Pyroi (Ladder match)
"Yes, do it again! Oh gently caress! He's doing it again!"
Junpei, having defeated John Cena, was allowed to pick his own match card. One of the matches he wanted to see was BFC, Former Mr. Money in the Bank and all around Ladder Match winner, vs. Pyroi, a guy who has another person living inside him and that person pays rent. He also looks exactly like King Dedede. After it was all over everybody on commentary agreed that this is one for the history books.

24.10.2015 - The Undertaker vs. Emperor Palpatine
"Look at this idiot! Palpatine is like Donald Trump, he never stops winning, even when he's losing."
On the height of Emperor Palpatine's Power LPFWA had one trump card. Junpei had defeated John Cena in a flaming tables match and so was granted the privilege to decide one match card. It was halloween too, so it was spooky as balls. So Junpei made Palpy fight Undertaker, the man who was undefeated at Wrestlemania until some steroid monster beat him in an anticlimatic manner. So Palpy set out to do it better. But in reality we all wanted to see palpy get beaten to a pulp.

30.01.2016 - Aurora vs. Bonette
"It's gonna be 20 minute match, that's gonna be fun, HAHAHAHAHA! Oh, I'm an idiot"
Aurora was once again the Kawaii Champion which of course meant at least one title defense per month for her. Her opponent was the rising newcomer Bonette. A skeleton. Aurora for some reason felt the need to prove once more that she is indeed the suplex queen. To make things more interesting IGgy decided to take a sip of his drink every time Aurora suplexed. However, it had escaped his mind that he made it a 20 minute Iron Woman match. Oops.

06.02.2016 - Dr. Rath vs. Triple H
"They are both heels, they know we want Sledgehammers so they're not giving them to us"
This match had been a long time coming. Dr. Rath has called himself The King of Kings since 2013 but HHH came up to him and was like "Yo, I've done it for way longer than you so you can't call yourself that." So to settle this they obviously had a match, not only to decide who gets the title of King of Kings, but also all the other ones. Little did they know, though, that Triple H's iconic (tm) Sledgehammer had a bigger role to play than either of them could hope for.

The below match was the last one from the final show, It's quite possibly the best match we've had and I'm glad it ended that way but I encourage you to watch the entire final episode, even if it's the only one you watch, because it was all around very good. Click here if you wish, otherwise just go on to the last match below.

26.03.2016 - Frederick Hope and Flamander vs. The Sun (also starring: Sledgehammer)
"Oh my, this is intense! (now higher-pitched) Oh my, this is intense!! (higher pitched still!) Oh my, this is intense!!!!"
Earlier at Lpfwamania Aurora hit two suplexes so powerful they flung the moon out of orbit... towards the sun. Throughout the show the brightest minds of LPFWA have tried coming up with ways to avert the sun's fiery embrace. Having Aurora suplex again would break the moon in half, so that wasn't an option. As a last ditch effort Frederick Hope and Flamander decided to try to use various moves less powerful than the Auroraplex SX but more powerful than a normal person could withstand, strategically placed and timed in the sacrific-e arena to put the moon back into its place. What followed exceeded all expectations and was a worthy end to LPFWA

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Apr 14, 2016

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Fun fact, I booked BFC vs Pyroi in a ladder match because chickens and penguins are both flightless birds.

Some things just work out.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Ahhhhh, sheeeeet, I just thought of a good one: either the Dash/Galen ultimate romance HUG match, or the tag match of Dash and Face versus Lazyfire and Frederick Hope where Dash just stood outside the ring chatting up Lazyfire because Face didn't pay Dash enough.

I know you've already picked a bunch, but I can't help but rep my boy Dash.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
We probably need the one where Gryph Hammer humiliates the anime triple threat team.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

anilEhilated posted:

We probably need the one where Gryph Hammer humiliates the anime triple threat team.

poo poo, yeah I forgot that. That was a loving awesome match.
Also gonna add the hug match. And the Dash fucks over Face match. So many matches. God.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

anilEhilated posted:

Where, let's not forget, AnilEhilated got wormed.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

One hour till the servers go down. Remember to get what you can! Maybe even have an online mat--pffffhahhaha I can't even say it.

Flamander
May 4, 2009
Hey, IGgy, I'm changing my entrance theme while I'm champion to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrBB3_rFPjg

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
...You shot Cena for me, right?
And Junpei!
Good. Goooood. Reveal the match card.

:siren::siren:The Palpy Killed Taker Memorial Show!:siren::siren:

#1 Buscus Brawl - Look, I found a new guy in IGgy's attic
Zore vs. Yeezus (Grand Debut of Not-Kanye)

#2 That one's just Filler
JamieTheD vs. Schir

#3 People like the pink guy, I guess. He'll sell some tickets. And the guy who made a pizza is popular too for making pizza.
Frosty The Dragon vs. Fruitsniffer

#4 Hey, Joe, you wanna kill me? Here have fun with that guy!
Face vs. Immortan Joe

#5 Come on! Beat up the leaders of the opposing stables for me!
Atsl and Jones vs. Junpei Hyde and Eclectic Tastes

#6 Cage Match, winner gets shot at LPFWA Title. (Spoilers: Palpatine Wins)
Zanzibar Ham vs. Pyroi vs. Frederick Hope vs. Palpatine

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Here's a poll! Which Wrestling Legend will we face next?
I was gonna go straight for Lesnar, as he's the one who ended the Undertaker's Streak in real fake wrestling. But Why not let people vote on that? It's been a while since we've done, that, right? And I wanted to do it more in the first place... so...

Also: Things I hope we're gonna see more of soon.
Tag Matches!
Women Matches
Women's Tag Matches
More Stable poo poo, ironically that got kinda shoved in the background with the whole takeover angle, despite it revolving around stables.
New CAWS! I started working on them already, but I haven't finished any of them completely, they all lack Movesets and Entrances.

E: Also
:vince: TIMEZONE SHENANIGANS :vince:
Check this: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LPFWA+%40+http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hitbox.tv%2FIGgy&iso=20151107T22&p1=37&ah=2

Due to The DST switch having already occurred over here but not in the states times might be different for some.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Nov 5, 2015

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Boo This Sausagefest Card! Booooooo!

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Boo This Sausagefest Card! Booooooo!

Hey, don't be knocking Sausagefest, that's the best holiday all year!

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

I'm looking forward to Immortan Joe's first singles match and also someone climbing all the way out of the cage while Palpatine is locked in the Galactic Elbow animation.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
3 jobber matches in a row to start with? I like the jobbers, but that's kinda eh... Couldn't get many big names this week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

We're gonna start in 30 minutes (here: http://www.hitbox.tv/IGgy). Yeah, announcement early this week for two reasons:
1.) I was worried about nothing, both Europe and the US have already switched DST.
2.) Looks like it'll only be two of us on commentary again. So if you wanna join us add me on Skype. My handle is in my profile. Lemme know you're doing so for commentary when you add me so I can add you back. Otherwise I'll just assume you're a bot. (Also, download Mumble if you don't have it already)

nine-gear crow posted:

#1 Buscus Brawl - Look, I found a new guy in IGgy's attic
Zore vs. Yeezus (Grand Debut of Not-Kanye)

#2 That one's just Filler
JamieTheD vs. Schir

#3 People like the pink guy, I guess. He'll sell some tickets. And the guy who made a pizza is popular too for making pizza.
Frosty The Dragon vs. Fruitsniffer

#4 Hey, Joe, you wanna kill me? Here have fun with that guy!
Face vs. Immortan Joe

#5 Come on! Beat up the leaders of the opposing stables for me!
Atsl and Jones vs. Junpei Hyde and Eclectic Tastes

#6 Cage Match, winner gets shot at LPFWA Title. (Spoilers: Palpatine Wins)
Zanzibar Ham vs. Pyroi vs. Frederick Hope vs. Palpatine

• Locked thread