Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonkish
May 19, 2004

John/Jane Fallout was conscripted into the military and served as a conscientious objector in Alaska. He/she mostly just ran vacuum tubes between the shitters and radios because of a critical lack of FedEx runners. He/she wakes up 200 years later to find that the world has changed and now the FedEx missions require a pipe pistol and terminal lack of basic cognitive abilities.

Also super mutants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

Amazing Member posted:

Chrome tells me not to go their because the bad people on the internet will hurt me and make me see ads and install browser toolbars.

:smith:

dude you got a purple monkey av I think you'll be ok

echronorian posted:

Its todd howard

also lol

gasman
Mar 21, 2013

hey now
I get it now. The guy can't read.

Phil Tenderpuss
Jun 11, 2012
Dog Selling Guy: "Hey you should buy this dog."
John Fallout: "Sure. Here's the money."
*RNG BASED STAT CHECK FAILED*
Dog Selling Guy: "Ehhh I changed my mind. I don't wanna sell her anymore. Later."

Fergus
Apr 24, 2013
Hey is pipe pistol guy still using the pipe pistol?

Protons
Sep 15, 2012

Phil Tenderpuss posted:

Dog Selling Guy: "Hey you should buy this dog."
John Fallout: "Sure. Here's the money."
*RNG BASED STAT CHECK FAILED*
Dog Selling Guy: "Ehhh I changed my mind. I don't wanna sell her anymore. Later."

*pushes v for vats*

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Mokinokaro posted:

It's very obvious different sections had different writers and there were some collaboration issues.

I call it Ubisoft Syndrome.

this happens all the time in bethesda games ever since they stopped randomly generating a billion square miles of empty crap and had to write more than one quest line

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

"Can't tell if this was storage or trash" - Nick Valentine when entering a double locked room with a loving Fat Man inside

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Fergus posted:

Buddy, you wouldnt believe me if I told ya!

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Fergus posted:

He briefly switched to a baseball bat (Tommy only has STR 1)

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

lalaland posted:

he just killed a boss by hiding in a bus and the AI had no idea how to deal with that GOTY 2015

that wasn't a boss it was just a random big monster like the giants in Skyrim and it didn't even give much XP so i'm not seeing the problem.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

God drat that accent

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Amazing Member
Apr 4, 2008

Is this from another (more competent) live stream?

Edit: Yes.

Edit Edit: Valentine Stream just got pumped up! Blimp hype!

Amazing Member fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Nov 6, 2015

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

thanks chef umpire dad

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

It's like the modelling department knew the script was a self-serious pile of family drama bullshit so they purposefully designed the most ridiculous clothing they could think of to counterbalance it.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Looks like right after finding the mercenary that stole your baby the BoS move in with the airship

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
If I have to choose between the streamer that is retarded and wayy too in love with menus, and the streamer who actually shows major parts of the main story, I'm gonna stick with the stupid one

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

frajaq posted:

Looks like right after finding the mercenary that stole your baby the BoS move in with the airship

Someone say Hindenburg 2: Nuclear Boogaloo?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ymgve posted:

If I have to choose between the streamer that is retarded and wayy too in love with menus, and the streamer who actually shows major parts of the main story, I'm gonna stick with the stupid one

his incompetence has kept him from spoiling pretty much anything for me. it's hard to even get a lay of the land

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

ymgve posted:

Yeah, I'm giving the story poo poo because I know it'll be bad but I kind of want to be surprised by its dumbness so I don't get burned out with potential Fallout 4 memes before next week.

Al! posted:

his incompetence has kept him from spoiling pretty much anything for me. it's hard to even get a lay of the land

Maybe he's actually really competent at keeping people from knowing what the game is actually like, so we're intrigued enough to want to play it ourselves but still go in fresh.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
I'm glad I don't have the pressure of 100s of people watching when I'll play.

"Why the gently caress is he hanging around in the northwest corner of the map and not progressing?"

"Did he just pick up EVERY SINGLE bent tin can in the super duper mart?"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ymgve posted:

I'm glad I don't have the pressure of 100s of people watching when I'll play.

"Why the gently caress is he hanging around in the northwest corner of the map and not progressing?"

"Did he just pick up EVERY SINGLE bent tin can in the super duper mart?"

there but for the grace of god go i

Amazing Member
Apr 4, 2008
So a Legendary Glowing Mole Rat just ambushed this guy...and mid-fight a prompt came up saying that the mole rat was evolving.... WHAT?!?

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Amazing Member posted:

So a Legendary Glowing Mole Rat just ambushed this guy...and mid-fight a prompt came up saying that the mole rat was evolving.... WHAT?!?

It's a pokemon?

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Al! posted:

there but for the grace of god go i

Dollars and cigs are my 'always collect' items of choice, personally

Fergus
Apr 24, 2013
I am going to embark upon a spiritual journey. I'm going to leave everything behind, and travel the world seeking one single thing. One day I will find the answer to the question that the Mystical Pipe Pistol's existence raises, and on that day I will finally find nirvana.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

A rebar...fist?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
Way too many reused music tracks in this game

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

frajaq posted:

A rebar...fist?

Fuckin hell yea

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
The weapon designs are one of the few areas they've improved on this time. I think most of the models look really good, and the mods all seem to fit well.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

:allears: Goodneighbor is a cool city

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Fuckin hell yea

God this looks like a minor war crime waiting to happen.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Oh yeah, preload is available. I think. Can anyone confirm?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Magmarashi posted:

God this looks like a minor war crime waiting to happen.

I don't even know which end goes into the enemy but either way someone's day is being ruined

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

widespread posted:

Oh yeah, preload is available. I think. Can anyone confirm?

Nothing on Steam yet.

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

At least the pay is terrible.

Mediocrity Goggles
Mar 20, 2009

Looking at it the wrong way.
Yeah, I'm sticking with Mr. pipe pistol, that other guy is gonna spoil the entire game. (And so are you by posting screens of every drat plot point he runs into.)

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Stream chat, about a black caravan guard:

IS THAT A REDGUARD!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turds in magma
Sep 17, 2007
can i get a transform out of here?

frajaq posted:

A rebar...fist?

Yeah i totally dig the difference between energy weapons and radiation weapons......

• Locked thread