Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Don't you dare troll me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

A Cryme Tyme is coming for those who are into that.

Undertale remains not coming.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
we got an undertale vid today

cryme tyme is something to look forward to

grats guy who got a shout out in this undertale vid

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

hubris.height posted:

we got an undertale vid today

You got an UNdertale vid today, those of us living in the future had it three days ago.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

My power grows by the day

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Hahahahhaahahhhaha oh my gooooood warren's locker, gently caress

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I now cannot wait for the next podcast to hear Woolie's reaction, I hope he either watched it, or avoided it until right before/during the next podcast to get his reaction fresh, jesus

In a surprise twist, Warren grows up to be ichabod crane

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Like most fan-art that he's also a part of, I only just now noticed Napstablook is in the Undertale intros.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Captain Invictus posted:

Hahahahhaahahhhaha oh my gooooood warren's locker, gently caress

Woolie would hug

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm the Max doll in Warren's Locker

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I know that didn't happen in reality and his locker probably doesn't actually look like that but lol that that's what Max thinks of him.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

... Maybe I should stop reading this thread until I finish Life is Strange.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Oh wow, the locker thing is from something the LP hasn't even gotten to yet apparently. I thought it was just something Matt and Liam missed, what, 3 episodes ago? When Max and Chloe were sneaking into the pool area and she could go into the boy's locker room.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Cool you made me spoil something because I assumed you knew what you were talking about, good job

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

you might as well just spoiler link an image of what it looks like now since you've baited everyone who hasn't seen it's attention.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Puppet master strikes again

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

I blame Liam for bringing it up on the podcast.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Oxyclean posted:

I blame Liam for bringing it up on the podcast.
Yeah they even said it was something they missed, hence making out sound like it was something from multiple episodes ago when she was able to go through the boys locker room. What with only having watched their LP of it and not playing the game.

CJacobs posted:

Cool you made me spoil something because I assumed you knew what you were talking about, good job
Don't blame me for your stupid move fella

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Captain Invictus posted:

Don't blame me for your stupid move fella

You were the one that spoiled it in the first place though?? wtf

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
What part of "they brought it up on the podcast" do you not understand

Like you just straight up posted spoilers for poo poo they've not even gotten to in the LP apparently, I was just mentioning something they discussed on the podcast

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

How much of the Undertale and LiS LPs are still left?

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

How much of the Undertale and LiS LPs are still left?

Undertale probably has a good 5 or 6 episodes.

edit: More if they go beyond the second playthrough.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
LiS is like one episode from being done on vessel

And Undertale had plenty more vids to come according to Matt and Liam since they will probably be doing another play through after the Pacifist run

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

They won't, they lack the strength.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
They just have to imagine everyone with Woolie and Pat's faces and they will find the strength

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Well more to the point there is no way in hell Matt can beat the bonus bosses.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I believe in him

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Rodyle posted:

Well more to the point there is no way in hell Matt can beat the bonus bosses.

Liam might be able to though, with his young man reflexes.

If it gets too dire and they still wanna do it, they could always just give the controller to Zach.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

Liam might be able to though, with his young man reflexes.

Baal posted:

I believe in him

In the final hour, the first on-screen appearance of Schmup God Pat.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Baal posted:

I believe in him
ten times! it's the big 1-0! congratulations, let's have a party to celebrate! we can invite all your friends, and get a cake, and... oh wait, that's right.

you don't have any friends.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
If they did a genocide run they would have to agree to NO CUT FOOTAGE.

To preserve the proper experience of a genocide run, of course. Including every single final boss attempt.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Didn't they say on the podcast that they were almost definitely not doing genocide since it's tedious as all get out? I would assume the second playthrough would be for the true ending.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Have Woolie and Pat do the genocide run. Let them tear down everyone and everything we know and love while Matt and Liam keep their good ending. The entire LP is Pat switching between making GBS threads on Undertale because its overhyped and then going "oh my god this is so cool" while Woolie fails maybe 300 times to beat either of the two actual fights in the run.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Improbable Lobster posted:

Didn't they say on the podcast that they were almost definitely not doing genocide since it's tedious as all get out? I would assume the second playthrough would be for the true ending.

They don't have to do a second playthrough. That's all I'm going to say.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Tae posted:

They don't have to do a second playthrough. That's all I'm going to say.

I know that

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

Undertale endgame (non-plot) spoilers: The reason people were so insistent they go full pacifist is because, while there are several cool variations of the neutral ending, getting the True Pacifist ending necessitates getting the basic/big hearted wimp version of the neutral ending first, so they'd wind up seeing it regardless. Going pacifist from the start just keeps them from having to replay the whole game.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

TriffTshngo posted:

Undertale endgame (non-plot) spoilers: The reason people were so insistent they go full pacifist is because, while there are several cool variations of the neutral ending, getting the True Pacifist ending necessitates getting the basic/big hearted wimp version of the neutral ending first, so they'd wind up seeing it regardless. Going pacifist from the start just keeps them from having to replay the whole game.

I know, I did that myself

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

I know, I did that myself

Ah. Sorry then, the way you worded it made me assume you hadn't played the game.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Just watched the latest LiS. Wow, David is really loving bad at his job and I can't tell how much of that's supposed to be intentional. His attempt to kick the table was actively hilarious.

Also, I don't really get why Max feels like she needs to save anyone when she's already decided that she's running this timeline back. Feels like padding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Spiritus Nox posted:

Also, I don't really get why Max feels like she needs to save anyone when she's already decided that she's running this timeline back. Feels like padding.

If you have a problem with this you should have had it near the beginning or when they got to the hilariously dumb end of episode 3/first half of part 4.

You have the power to rewind time and retain your memories, you're basically god. Nothing matters, what happens only happens because you let it.